Now from a female perspective.............................

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

St Chris wrote:Posted this the other day in another thread, but I still think they're pretty similar.....
St Chris wrote:Lieutenant Dan still in the mix for the senior job

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/sai ... 6160690108

Image Image
St Chris, please watch Forrest Gump again.

Lieutenant Dan had both his legs blown off in the Vietnam War.

Scott Watters is just short FFS! :P

markp
Saintsational Legend

Thankfully he has a slightly better handle on public speaking than this incarnation....

"Saints f-f-f-f-f-f-f....... we're changing the gameplan."

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Gawd, that was the first thing the missus said when she saw him, it is sexist :)

I love this club
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

ust make the other Nick captain when we win the flag and its SEXY all the way when Watters and Nick are holding up the cup !!!

I dont think Nick Winmar has enough experience to be made captain. Maybe next year.

Q5
Club Player

Yep, I agree with the 'hottie' brigade!!! When he played for the Swans and I lived in Sydney would go to their games - he was always a fave even then!

Kosi lookalike? Gotta be Rafa Nadal!!!!!

St Lenny
Club Player

Thankyou, its been bugging me, but it is Colin Firth who he looks like. Yes quite cute, Im sure he would be getting a chuckle if he read this thread. So do we officially have the hottest Coach?

saint6
Club Player

St Lenny wrote:Thankyou, its been bugging me, but it is Colin Firth who he looks like. Yes quite cute, Im sure he would be getting a chuckle if he read this thread. So do we officially have the hottest Coach?
Pretty close to it although some people think that mr turd from the bummers is quite good looking.

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Help me out here ladies.. I just dont see it!

He does look like Mr Darcy- Im a big fan of P&P (as if i dont have a love affair with Darcy)

but good looking?? no sorry :(

i feel out of the crowd.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:I find the OP to be sexist and simply degrades us men in that we are just meant to be some sort of sexual entertainment package for women like this Loris. This is disgraceful. Surely women like Loris can see the value in the brains and personality of men like our previous two coaches despite their mutual failings regarding money.

Of course I dont care about any of the above if Loris turns out to be a hot 23 year old with a wicked West Australian tan.

Hi Loris :D
Our poor ex coaches were driven to drastic measures to be appealing despite their obviously homely appearance. Ross tried his erotic walked that just looked sad and old Gt had such body image issues he employed a crazy Russian doctor who put him on an enema regime. The things men do to please women.