"Not Happy" Birthday Ross

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mohannair
Club Player

whiskers3614 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote:Just let it go.
Why?

He's a fwit.
Can't let go whilst seeing L.Ball in filth jumper with consecutive top 5 BF finishes.
Also lost one of the young guns in Tommy Walsh.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

The Fireman wrote:Smart man Ross, he has turned his money problems around and set up a stable future for his family so I guess bitter football fans can please themselves.
You "gamble" your money and lose it, nothing to say he doesn't do the same thing again and he'll be left with nothing morally and financially.

Spud
Club Player
Location: Near the You Yangs, or as my wife used to call it, the Dugongs.

sainterinsydney wrote:Let it go, guys. If anything, I haven't been happier since Ross left and we got Scotty. I reckon it would have been a bad 2012 with Lyon.
Yeah i reckin if we had Lyon any longer things could have been a real shambles, and a protracted one at that.

SMS
Club Player

I was pissed off too! AT FIRST ... BUT NOW I'M EXCITED! I reckon we needed a change this forced change may be the greatest blessing in disguise!

Steven, Winmar, Cripps, Crocker, Stanley will ALL play better under a more attacking coach.

SMS
Club Player

I was pissed off too! AT FIRST ... BUT NOW I'M EXCITED! I reckon we needed a change this forced change may be the greatest blessing in disguise!

Steven, Winmar, Cripps, Crocker, Stanley will ALL play better under a more attacking coach.

SMS
Club Player

matrix
Saintsational Legend

who?? :?

SMS
Club Player

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Armoooo wrote:I still admire Ross, I don't like the way he left our football club but so be it.

I think Freo will play in a grand final in the next three years.

I hope so! And I wouldn't even begrudge Pav, or even the poor man's Milney (Hayden B) winning the Norm Smith.

Then once that's done, it'll be onto the real business of Roo and Cuddles holding up the Premiership Cup!

Very pleasing.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

SMS wrote:I was pissed off too! AT FIRST ... BUT NOW I'M EXCITED! I reckon we needed a change this forced change may be the greatest blessing in disguise!

Very similar feelings here SMS but I'm only going to hit the Submit button once... :wink: