Antisaintsman

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

What I don't understand is how someone with the username "antisaintsman" is allowed to register. Surely the name gives his/hers/it's intentions away! :roll: :roll: :roll:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:What I don't understand is how someone with the username "antisaintsman" is allowed to register. Surely the name gives his/hers/it's intentions away! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ding Ding... My thoughts exactly.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:What I don't understand is how someone with the username "antisaintsman" is allowed to register. Surely the name gives his/hers/it's intentions away! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bigger concerns for this forum is the constant bugs. Double posts when you don't hit submit twice and constantly not being able to access the forum. Having to log in every time has also become annoying. I would happily pay a yearly subscription of say $29.95 or something similar if it meant fixing the forum.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Old Mate wrote:
Bigger concerns for this forum is the constant bugs. Double posts when you don't hit submit twice and constantly not being able to access the forum. Having to log in every time has also become annoying. I would happily pay a yearly subscription of say $29.95 or something similar if it meant fixing the forum.
+1

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
It never seems to double post for me :wink:

Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:

Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same
That is such a weak joke. Pathetic actually

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same
Almost p66…almost

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same
Almost p66…almost
Yep stuffed it up.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same
Almost p66…almost
Yep stuffed it up.
:lol:

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Same
Almost p66…almost
Yep stuffed it up.
:lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well its been 50 days since money was asked for....
wont be long and we'll upgrade to exactly the same thing just on another host

should work out all sweet :roll:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

oh yeah? :wink:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Hello

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Hello

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Hello

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Lionel Ritchie?

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Is that you again?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:Is that you again?
and what a great sunny day that was...one of the worst of my life. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.