New Saints media polo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

New Saints media polo

Just got an email recently about the new range of Saints gear.

With the $25 off voucher if you spend over 50 bucks it's tempting to buy something now, rather than wait until the end of the season for clearance (plus the voucher is only valid until end of June!)

But I did note that the new media polo costs $85 for men but only $65 for women. Sure, for $60 (less the discount), it's not a bad buy, but the pricing difference is odd.

Does anyone have any idea why the men's version is so much more expensive? Sure, they come in bigger sizes but that can't be the reason.

A question to the women on the forum - do you have any interest in buying a media polo, or is just a bloke thing (and hence the discount for womens!)?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Re: New Saints media polo

More than likely will sell more of the mens, so $$$ to be made.

They walk amongst us...

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Is this the polo? $85 bucks.....yeah why not

Kate
Club Player

I get a new polo every year. Most years they don't have a ladies cut, so it's nice to find out that they do this year. The only thing I can think of to account for the price difference is size, unless they ordered too many and feel they will have to work hard to move them.