Zac to the rescue

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Zac to the rescue

plugger66 wrote:
Scollop wrote:Armo is ready and was ready. Ben could've been given a few extra games. Blake and Eddy should've been dropped for a few extra games as could have Dempster and Luke Miles definitely deserved more games. Maybe Milney or Schneids should have been rested more in the latter part of '09. As for Jack and his groins...don't most players play with some niggles in Grand Finals...OHhHhhhhh, yeah, geeeee that would have been such a risk...why not just stick to the conservative viewpoint and just play the regulars...at least that way you won't get P66 offside

Firstly Jacks groins were stuffed. if he played you would be hindsight whinging now. Armo IMO wasnt really ready and also had some minor injury concerns. Luke Miles was delisted and not picked up by another club because he wasnt good enough. kills were very poor. Didnt dempster play as many games as his body allowed due to injury. Really in the end you have just about proven your own argument as poor as you have given us bugger all that RL did wrong.
Lowest number of games played by players under 21 during the last 5 years
thats a FACT!
RL did wrong.
Do i think he was a good coach? YES/ Do i think he is a good bloke? YES.
Do I think he was no good at development? YES.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:One thing I'm not is one-eyed and one other thing I'm not is stupid. Ever heard of Edward De Bono? As I've said many times before...I didn't see the logic in keeping Rooy and King and Gardiner and Dal and BJ and Gilbo and Joey and Schneids and others out there each week after we'd won 15 in a row.

Only a blinkered one-eyed 'follower' ( and by that I mean follower in every sense of that particular word) would have hoped that we'd go through the season undefeated. And again...I've said it before...what's the point of winning 19 in a row if you're a not planning properly to win the ultimate
Edward De Bono? That's hilarious. I know for a fact that the guy is very full of himself. He thinks hi is Aristotle. What hat are you? lol..

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

You have to be a lateral thinker as a coach and you've got to roll the dice to win the big one. You have to have a plan for a GF win. The finals were coming up and Lyon didn't change from the strategies and standard team selections. Most of all, you gotta get the runs on the board.

Edward De Bono... yeah....hahah LOL......we lost in '09 and it's all the players fault... LOL :sarcasm: