AAMI Stadium = disgrace

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

AAMI Stadium = disgrace

No mention ever of St Kilda goal kickers no
Mention of players subbed off.

Pathetic disgrace.

An the retarded umpires clearly played to the crowd. Spastic idiots they are
Rot In hell scum.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: AAMI Stadium = disgrace

Disgraceful post.

Pull your head in you goose :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Quixote
SS Life Member

WE WERE ABSOLUTELY ROBBED OF 4 POINTS TONIGHT. I CANNOT EXPRESS THIS MORE STRONGLY. Very very pissed off. To think the money WE EARN props up this 'competition'. Such a one-sided display of umpiring I have not seen for......DISGRACEFUL!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthrea ... st23727648

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
gringo
Saintsational Legend

We should send the hat around and see if we can pay more than the bookmakers. That was aweful.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Yep because hurting us and helping port Adelaide helps the comp. It makes sense. Lets face it our rn is over. It was before the game just watching how other sides play.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Very strange person. Unhealthy

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Disgraceful post.

Why?
The umpires were disgraceful. So were we. I was at the game. Prob looked worse than on TV.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Disgraceful post.

Why?
The umpires were disgraceful. So were we. I was at the game. Prob looked worse than on TV.
Calling people retarded and spastics is disgraceful. Wake up to yourself.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Forget about the umpiring. It wasn't great, but let's face it, if we can't beat the power failure by a considerable margin, then we don't have a hope against Hawthorn, Geelong, WCE, the filth etc. I know it's early days and round one always throws up anomalies, but I think our magnificent run of the last 8 years is coming to an end.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Quixote
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Yep because hurting us and helping port Adelaide helps the comp. It makes sense. Lets face it our rn is over. It was before the game just watching how other sides play.
Why wouldn't it? Port are nearly a basket case. They are No#1 on the PROP THEM UP list for Andy and his ******** team's agenda.

PS this has nothing to do with our turn. I'm simply stating my reaction to what I saw. And what I saw just was not cricket. It was a f****** disgrace. !!

And before you make a smart arse comment about the last sentence, consider this - people might respect you more if you actually put your balls and your heart and your opinion on the line, rather than hiding behind snide, self-satisfied 'in the know' comments. Because frankly mate - that facade is gutless and bulls***.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Freebird
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Yep because hurting us and helping port Adelaide helps the comp. It makes sense. Lets face it our rn is over. It was before the game just watching how other sides play.
You are predictable..like a nazi denying the holocaust...what a fw

What do you think of the carbon tax....Julia has nothing against us...nothing to do with the greens

Why waste my time, a self opinionated fool as yourself would not understand

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:

What do you think of the carbon tax....Julia has nothing against us...nothing to do with the greens

Yep because that makes sesne unlike the fact they justt umpired poorly. Just except we struggled. That is what the scoreboard will show.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:

Excellent first post. How long have you been saving that up for?

The words Nazi and holocaust always work well and show a real sense of reality in the football world.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SaintSimmo
Club Player

We have played Port at Aami Stadium/Football Park 11 times in our history,
We have won 3 out of the 11 (2011,2009,1997)
That = disgrace

Sainter for life.