Ticketed Matches

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Ticketed Matches

Freaked out about the 'Sell Out' article regarding the Richmond game this Friday.... But can't seem to reserve level 3 tickets this morning. GA tickets are still available....

A few questions:

- Can members scan in Friday? I am thinking so because GA tickets are being sold.

- Secondly, where can we find the information of which games are ticketed. I've searched all of google and it seems like the hardest information to find.

Thanks.

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

Re: Ticketed Matches

It is not a fully ticketed game.

I can't remember the number but there will be 'x' number of seats held for walk up members to scan in.

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Yes, I am wondering the same Spinner?

If we just wait to scan in will they all be sold by then?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Yes, I am wondering the same Spinner?

No. When we played Brissie in 05 it was non ticketed and they hold off a lot of seats for Saints members to scan in.

So walk ups may have to buy standing room.

Turn up before 7.20 just in case and you'll be fine.

But fwit Collo could organize some communication you'd think!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
SainterK wrote:Yes, I am wondering the same Spinner?

No. When we played Brissie in 05 it was non ticketed and they hold off a lot of seats for Saints members to scan in.

So walk ups may have to buy standing room.

Turn up before 7.20 just in case and you'll be fine.

But fwit Collo could organize some communication you'd think!

Kool.

The herald sun uses the wording, sell out for Tiger fans.

So I imagined that would occur if they sell out GA tickets and seating, allowing only memberships to scan themselves in like GA tickets.

Absolutely the hardest things to find. Zero communication.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thanks.

So you really only need to purchase any GA additional tickets you need for opposition supporter family abd friends, Saints members are fine to scan in provided they get there early enough?

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

As long as you get there early enough you will be fine.

Just remember those 4 words printed on your membership card 'Entry subject to capacity'

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

It is our home game, so we'll get the goodies from a big crowd.

However, one thing sure to result in a reduced attendance is the media talking up how the match is going to be a sellout. There will be at least 20,000 spots available on the night. Of course, people who turn up five minutes before the game and expect to get the best seats, are always likely to be disappointed. I reckon the crowd will be 42,000.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:It is our home game, so we'll get the goodies from a big crowd.

However, one thing sure to result in a reduced attendance is the media talking up how the match is going to be a sellout. There will be at least 20,000 spots available on the night. Of course, people who turn up five minutes before the game and expect to get the best seats, are always likely to be disappointed. I reckon the crowd will be 42,000.
Are you sure they will have a seat for normal 11 games members if there early perfectionist?

That seems to contradict the media release that tony74 has given a link to.

So when they say in the coming 24 hours that GA has been exhausted, your confident that doesn't mean entirely, just the allocation to the public - non members?

I'm confused now?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Hmmm must have seen this thread.

Still, I couldn't reserve a seat regardless. Anywhere. The communication might in fact be incorrect.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Is it really $20 for a level 3 reserved seat? Seems far to dear. I for some reason thought it was about $6 a game and yes I know that is for 11 games but it does seem steep.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Is it really $20 for a level 3 reserved seat? Seems far to dear. I for some reason thought it was about $6 a game and yes I know that is for 11 games but it does seem steep.
$6 per game ish if you buy a season reserved ticket for 9 games at Jihad and 2 at the G.

Just get there early plugger and don't worry about a reserved seat.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Is it really $20 for a level 3 reserved seat? Seems far to dear. I for some reason thought it was about $6 a game and yes I know that is for 11 games but it does seem steep.
$6 per game ish if you buy a season reserved ticket for 9 games at Jihad and 2 at the G.

It wasnt about me, I am in access one but you are right if i wasnt I would just get there early.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

It wasnt about me, I am in access one but you are right if i wasnt I would just get there early.
The $20 are for Level 3 seats in the front 6 rows..they are sold as premium on an "on demand" basis at all Saints home games. I was told by ES on Monday that they are pretty much sold out right round the ground

Cheeky notice from the Club this arvo urging people to upgrade to a reserved seat to avoid dissapointment..thats a money spinner as much as anything else :-)

If you buy a GA Level 3 ticket in advance...or have a GA Saints membership...they are both "subject to capacity". Neither ensure you entry if you turn up at 7.48 and the ground is full

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
ChelseaGuy
Club Player

Tried reserving seats for me and my 13 year old son in the last hour -- neither the web nor phone operator would let me buy 2 seats together. Said that more seats could get released later in the week. Pretty disappointing as work schedule means I can't get to the stadium 3 hours before kick off -- which appears only way to guarantee seats at the moment

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

ChelseaGuy wrote:Tried reserving seats for me and my 13 year old son in the last hour -- neither the web nor phone operator would let me buy 2 seats together. Said that more seats could get released later in the week. Pretty disappointing as work schedule means I can't get to the stadium 3 hours before kick off -- which appears only way to guarantee seats at the moment
Yep..Id say those seats will be the ones allocated for the Saints to sell as Yearly reserved seats....the Club "hand them back" for general public sale late in the week...but only really get offered for sale in big games like this

Sadly means well have Richmond fans in our reserved seat areas

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Saints members only pay a booking fee for reserved seating on level 3 (other than the first six rows). Don't know what booking fee is this year. I have never booked for a home game and have never missed out on getting in, even for fully ticked games.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Maklom
Club Player

20 bucks for 3rd level is crazy expensive! Its gone from free to $6 to $9 and now $20? WTF? Thank you very much Collo but I won't be paying that!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Maklom wrote:20 bucks for 3rd level is crazy expensive! Its gone from free to $6 to $9 and now $20? WTF? Thank you very much Collo but I won't be paying that!
sounds like either the reserved seat - rows a-g
or just ticket price.

depends on which question you asked.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Maklom wrote:20 bucks for 3rd level is crazy expensive! Its gone from free to $6 to $9 and now $20? WTF? Thank you very much Collo but I won't be paying that!

I have a feeling we get a fair bit of that and that is why we advertise it.

Maklom
Club Player

Can that be confirmed? I will feel a tad bit better if thats the case but it still stings to be paying so much extra for something that used to be free not too long ago.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

@AFL_PKeane: StK/Rich ticket sales going strongly. Standing room now on sale. Seating area has been held for eligible club members to scan in on night

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Saints members only pay a booking fee for reserved seating on level 3 (other than the first six rows). Don't know what booking fee is this year. I have never booked for a home game and have never missed out on getting in, even for fully ticked games.

Thats when the game is ticketed and every person requires a 'designated seat'.

Only the first six rows are classified as premium hence the price to upgrade your membership to a reserved seat.

Its impossible to book those 'booking fee' reserved seats for the rest of level three because its considered general admission.