Jack Steven nickname updates...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Jack Steven nickname updates...

He needs something updated methinks.

I know it's been used at St. Kilda before, but how about Jack Daniels?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Jack Steven nickname updates...

Could go along with what Geelong did for Joel Corey - call him 'Smithy' just because he has two first names but no surname.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

B W and R all over wrote:Could go along with what Geelong did for Joel Corey - call him 'Smithy' just because he has two first names but no surname.

I think he is trying to getting the drinking thing in.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

How about "Wally", because he is one for mucking up on the turps twice, and because it's rhyming Aussie slang for your shout (Wally Grout). He's obviously been involved in buying some rounds during his short career. BTW is anyone else disturbed by the fact he blew .08 the morning after? Must have been a hell of a session, or maybe he went straight to training from wherever he'd been drinking. Either way, not good. Hope he learns this time around. We desperately need him in the side. Imagine how good he could be if he gave up the pi55 completely.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Saintersss
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:How about "Wally", because he is one for mucking up on the turps twice, and because it's rhyming Aussie slang for your shout (Wally Grout). He's obviously been involved in buying some rounds during his short career. BTW is anyone else disturbed by the fact he blew .08 the morning after? Must have been a hell of a session, or maybe he went straight to training from wherever he'd been drinking. Either way, not good. Hope he learns this time around. We desperately need him in the side. Imagine how good he could be if he gave up the pi55 completely.
It's not really THAT high. This is the problem with the whole thing. Being over the limit in the morning is currently a huge problem with a big % of the population, not just Jack Steven. People don't actually realise how long it takes for alcohol to get out of your system. It's just because almost no one gets tested in the morning, that people don't realise how high their alcohol level is. People have been caught in the afternoon the next day after a night out, that is how long alcohol sometimes stays in your system.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Bloody idiot?

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

How about plugger 66 !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In red white and black from 73
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:How about plugger 66 !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did he have 66 drinks?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure opposition fans will be thinking up plenty of names for Jack.

Do we really need to slot one of our own?

felix
Club Player

All work and no play makes jack a very dull boy !

Bardon Saint
Club Player

I thought his nickname was 'Stevens'. A lot of people call him that

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Saintersss wrote:
White Winmar wrote:How about "Wally", because he is one for mucking up on the turps twice, and because it's rhyming Aussie slang for your shout (Wally Grout). He's obviously been involved in buying some rounds during his short career. BTW is anyone else disturbed by the fact he blew .08 the morning after? Must have been a hell of a session, or maybe he went straight to training from wherever he'd been drinking. Either way, not good. Hope he learns this time around. We desperately need him in the side. Imagine how good he could be if he gave up the pi55 completely.
It's not really THAT high. This is the problem with the whole thing. Being over the limit in the morning is currently a huge problem with a big % of the population, not just Jack Steven. People don't actually realise how long it takes for alcohol to get out of your system. It's just because almost no one gets tested in the morning, that people don't realise how high their alcohol level is. People have been caught in the afternoon the next day after a night out, that is how long alcohol sometimes stays in your system.
A big LOL.

it's not that high my arsehole buddy.

It was 10am the following day.

Being 0.08 just after finishing up drinking means you've had quite a few - assuming he had rehydrated post match with water/powerade etc.

Being 0.08 a good 6 hours post drinking (assuming his last drink was at 4am) is not a good look - must've been about 0.12 at least the night prior.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Q-TRAIN
Club Player

Cut young Jack some slack , hes trying really hard.
Last year he got in trouble with drugs, this yr its only alcohol.
That shows me he is really trying to downgrade his bad behaviour each time :)
By this time next year it will probably just be playing with matches or graffiti on a train or something :lol: :lol:

But seriously , the club didnt punish him all that hard so Jack needs to repay the faith by playing great footy and keeping out of trouble from now on . Hes had his chances.

noob
Club Player

Ben Cousins

66 Saints
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
Saintersss wrote:
A big LOL.

it's not that high my arsehole buddy.

It was 10am the following day.

Being 0.08 just after finishing up drinking means you've had quite a few - assuming he had rehydrated post match with water/powerade etc.

Being 0.08 a good 6 hours post drinking (assuming his last drink was at 4am) is not a good look - must've been about 0.12 at least the night prior.

Was it 10am? I thought the recovery session started at 10am. So it might have been 9am given it was in Seaford. Or 8am if he was stopping pick up others or getting something to eat on the way.

Bayside Nick
Club Player

Was it 10am? I thought the recovery session started at 10am. So it might have been 9am given it was in Seaford. Or 8am if he was stopping pick up others or getting something to eat on the way.
Two hours? I doubt he lives on the Great Ocean Road anymore mate. Seaford is 40 mins max from the city. 20 max from Mordi where most of the younger guys live.

Regardless of what time he left home, drinking more than three pots as a professional athlete is inexcuseable, let alone if u play for St Kilda and intend on driving the morning after.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bayside Nick wrote:
Two hours? I doubt he lives on the Great Ocean Road anymore mate. Seaford is 40 mins max from the city. 20 max from Mordi where most of the younger guys live.

Regardless of what time he left home, drinking more than three pots as a professional athlete is inexcuseable, let alone if u play for St Kilda and intend on driving the morning after.

My guess is we have a lot of players that have more than 3 pots after a games especially when they get a 7 day break. Matter of fact I reckon nearly all who do drink alcohol would have more than 3 pots. Not saying it is right but AFL footballers still dont have the attitude of an Olympic swimmer for example.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Carrots! - (Rumor is he's a bit of a spewer) :D :D :shock: :shock:

Club Player

How about "Jack-hammer"?
Then we could have headlines like JACK HAMMERED.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

The Lorne Ranger

GoSaintersGo
Club Player

Geelong's got Stevie J, why can't we have J Stevie.

saintpeter
Club Player

leave the kid alone
he will learn from this
FFS he is a 22 year old boy

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:The Lorne Ranger
lol

“Yeah….nah””
MrCordz
Club Player

HE Looks like a cartoon character when he runs - his legs move so quickly with really short steps - not sure which one ore how to fit a nick name to it - Barney Rubble? - Seems to find a bit of trouble too.

Humbly St. Kilda
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saintpeter wrote:leave the kid alone
he will learn from this
FFS he is a 22 year old boy
We all hope so cause he can play.

Certainly learnt nothing from his NZ experience.