Channel 7's upscaled SD coverage on Foxtel

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Channel 7's upscaled SD coverage on Foxtel

Seaford_Saint wrote:I'm sure you do love ads Plugger.... especially those ones with pretty girls talking about their feminine hygiene - that's as close as you will ever get to the part of their anatomy that they are talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a strange comment from a racist.

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Go Plugger - 27,259 posts...... every new post is one closer to actually being accurate, sensible and articulate all in one...... we will all continue to wait in hope.

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:Go Plugger - 27,259 posts...... every new post is one closer to actually being accurate, sensible and articulate all in one...... we will all continue to wait in hope.

You said the racist comment not me. You also said something on here to start it again. You also sent a gutless PM bragging that you werent warned about racist comments and in that you said you wouldnt respond again. The problem is you havent stopped since. You are a pathetic racist. That can be only conclusion with what you wrote otherwise you would have explained the comments. You didnt and you even changed the headline and deleted your comments. Further proof you are racist. Now do what you said and stop.

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

27,260.... and still counting ...... keep at it - you can't be far away now!...... where did I mention racist in this thread..... it's you that can't drop it...... go on, have another go at getting it right in post #27,261! :lol: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:27,260.... and still counting ...... keep at it - you can't be far away now!

Still going. Now racist, sorry but dont know your real name but know you are a racist, why did you change the heading and delete your comments if you arent a racist and why are you responding to me when you said you wouldnt on the gutless PM you sent me and JB. And why did you start this again on this thread?

Look forward to a typical gutless no answer response.

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

You started it, not me - I just confirmed how I believed you like watching certain types of television advertisments - go back and check the thread you silly silly man.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:You started it, not me - I just confirmed how I believed you like watching certain types of television advertisments - go back and check the thread you silly silly man.

No answers to the questions again you gutless racist. Now do away unless you can explain what you said.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:You started it, not me - I just confirmed how I believed you like watching certain types of television advertisments - go back and check the thread you silly silly man.
Just because you didn't get a warning for starting a thread calling a certain player a monkey, doesn't mean we haven't all noted it…
Plugs speaks plenty of crap, but he is right here, you are a racist and should shut up while you are ahead.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Just because you didn't get a warning for starting a thread calling a certain player a monkey, doesn't mean we haven't all noted it…
Plugs speaks plenty of crap, but he is right here, you are a racist and should shut up while you are ahead.

I speak crap. Really?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I speak crap. Really?
I know it may come as a complete shock…

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:

Im gabaflastered. Anyway this time it isnt crap.

philtee
Club Player

I'm glad to see this topic is going well...

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote:

OH YES IT IS :!: :!: :!: like every other post on this forum expressed by you.

Pluggers theorum on life- we say the sky is blue, you say it is purple.

Meanwhile back on the topic, Channel 7 clearly dictates its terms to the AFL and the Bulldogs v Swans game on Sunday was a classic example.

The game finishes several minutes before 6pm and you would think the viewers would get to see the Swans sing their team song.

Oh nnoooooooo, it's lead off by Bruce doing the segue into a Channel 7 flogging of X Factor.
Who gives a flying continental????.
It should be football right up until the news, nothing more nothing less.
And I bet the AFL let Channel 7 get away with it and I'm not even a Swans supporter.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote: I know it may come as a complete shock…

OH YES IT IS :!: :!: :!: like every other post on this forum expressed by you.

Pluggers theorum on life- we say the sky is blue, you say it is purple.

Meanwhile back on the topic, Channel 7 clearly dictates its terms to the AFL and the Bulldogs v Swans game on Sunday was a classic example.

The game finishes several minutes before 6pm and you would think the viewers would get to see the Swans sing their team song.

Oh nnoooooooo, it's lead off by Bruce doing the segue into a Channel 7 flogging of X Factor.
Who gives a flying continental????.
It should be football right up until the news, nothing more nothing less.
And I bet the AFL let Channel 7 get away with it and I'm not even a Swans supporter.

Before you go off did you read what guy wrote because if you did you wouldnt say it is crap unless you think his way. if you do you have issues. So in this case I would agree with majority of normal thinking Aussies.

And yes i should go with the majority who think the AFL, MRP, Tribunal, Commentators, Billy Joel and Ben affleck are against us just so i can say I think like most people on here. Maybe you are a sheep but i think for myself.

Now go and read that racist thread and come back and apologize. Even though he deleted the heading and a few other posts you will get the drift. Well most people would.