Milney

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Milney

slider wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
No your wrong Milne should just lay down and cop it. :shock:
plugger66 wrote:I take it you have only watched any footy from a couch? Really you need Mo or Larry to help you out.
You need to stop playing the expert that you arnt. I have been to almost every game this year and also watch replays, i often see more on replay TV than i see at the game. But of course your the gospel unto yourself and so far up yourself your about to turn inside out. What a nobody you are, who is trying to be somebody, whos will never be anything, as far as the St Kilda FC is concerned. :roll:

I have an opinion just like you. I know the game. I dont know if you do. I am a huge Milne fan. Just think he plays better when he concentrates on the game. Some are nearly suggesting he did it for the team. What crap. Milne is a star who got sucked in today. If you see it any other way you are looking trough one eye or have no idea about the game. I wont judge you because at the moment I am not sure. i am certainly leaning one way at the moment though.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Thank god for plugger66 the only one on here thats played the game.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Thank god for plugger66 the only one on here thats played the game.

Where do you get these stupid ideas? has that ever been said? Where the hell is Larry and Mo? We need their common sense.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Thank god for plugger66 the only one on here thats played the game.

Where do you get these stupid ideas? has that ever been said? Where the hell is Larry and Mo? We need their common sense.
Everyone you disagree with hasnt played according to you.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Plugger please, stop, take a breath, step back and think about how you deliver your diatribe directed at other users of this forum.

Stop think, take a breath and remove from your commments anything that seems an opportunity to personally abuse other users of this forum.

Stop think, take a breath and remove from your shoulder the chips on your shoulder.

Yes, everyone has an opinion it may not be the same opinon as you, but generally the other users of this forum are rational, logical and able to provide a balanced set of thoughts without having to abuse other scribes.

Can you possibly think about this approach as an option when penning your thoughts?

It just takes practice to stop think and reflect upon what you may have written and then editing comments that may not be welcome by other users of this forum. It is not hard to do it just takes practice. Just remember the golden rule of sending an email or posting a comment.
Would you send these same comments to your mother or grandmother? No? Then don't do the same to other users of this forum. They don't deserve it anymore than if someone said the same to your nana.

Then maybe, more than likely other people will stop firing back at your uncalled for level of personal abuse.

It is the end of the season and there is six months to reflect on the season that's been without abusing everybody

Middo
Club Player

[quote="ozrulestrace"]Plugger please, stop, take a breath, step back and think about how you deliver your diatribe directed at other users of this forum.

Stop think, take a breath and remove from your commments anything that seems an opportunity to personally abuse other users of this forum.

Stop think, take a breath and remove from your shoulder the chips on your shoulder.

Yes, everyone has an opinion it may not be the same opinon as you, but generally the other users of this forum are rational, logical and able to provide a balanced set of thoughts without having to abuse other scribes.

Can you possibly think about this approach as an option when penning your thoughts?

It just takes practice to stop think and reflect upon what you may have written and then editing comments that may not be welcome by other users of this forum. It is not hard to do it just takes practice. Just remember the golden rule of sending an email or posting a comment.
Would you send these same comments to your mother or grandmother? No? Then don't do the same to other users of this forum. They don't deserve it anymore than if someone said the same to your nana.

Then maybe, more than likely other people will stop firing back at your uncalled for level of personal abuse.

It is the end of the season and there is six months to reflect on the season that's been without abusing everybody[/quote

Correct ....wait for it ..!!

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:Plugger please, stop, take a breath, step back and think about how you deliver your diatribe directed at other users of this forum.

It is the end of the season and there is six months to reflect on the season that's been without abusing everybody

Just find a few posts where I start the personal abuse. People dont like the fact that I disagree about something so sacred as Milney even though I am one of his biggest supporters so they start the abuse. I will not back down once started. That is my right.

And plaese dont pick on me. You all group up on me. It isnt fair. It really hurts me. I am really upset.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:Plugger please, stop, take a breath, step back and think about how you deliver your diatribe directed at other users of this forum.

Just find a few posts where I start the personal abuse. People dont like the fact that I disagree about something so sacred as Milney even though I am one of his biggest supporters so they start the abuse. I will not back down once started. That is my right.

And plaese dont pick on me. You all group up on me. It isnt fair. It really hurts me. I am really upset.

Thats all you do disagree or pick posts.....really just take a breath !! lol you pussy

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Thats all you do disagree or pick posts.....really just take a breath !! lol you pussy

Middo please stop. You are uopsetting me. I nearly have tears running down my cheek. It isnt fair that you pick on me. It is upsetting. Please please stop. And please dont call me a pussy. That isnt very nice either.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The blues fans were chanting "no means no milney"....and the r word was pretty liberally used as well.I think he was responding with rage at that. It was very clear what they were chanting.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:The blues fans were chanting "no means no milney"....and the r word was pretty liberally used as well.I think he was responding with rage at that. It was very clear what they were chanting.
He shouldn't have to put up with this kind of s***. Ah well I'm sure it makes wins against that mob more satisfying for him.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Plugger is entitled to his views so lay off. Keep playing the ball not the man.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Thought Walker was so piss weak, like his mate Waite, throwing themselves on the ground like soccer players.

Walker, big and tough, but then goes down like a bag of s.hit when touched staging for a free kick.

Loved the way two Saints players come over and told him about it when Joey gave him a bump on the halftime siren.

Walker was typical of the pissweak Carlton mindset today and ever since they haven't been able to cheat and buy premierships.

Saints beat them in the fight and on the scoreboard. Too bad the season hasn't another four weeks to go, would mean Carlton would get done in all four without Captain Chicken Wing and Yarram.

Milne was ordinary in general play today, but still twice as good as Betts. Dee-wayne trying to say that the AA panel prefered Betts over Milne this year :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
rymax
Club Player

I guess Malthouse will fit in perfectly at that scum club with their subhuman supporters. It's a real shame they didn't fold a few years ago when they were broke.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

rymax wrote:I guess Malthouse will fit in perfectly at that scum club with their subhuman supporters. It's a real shame they didn't fold a few years ago when they were broke.

I actually felt sorry for Ratten, they are the biggest bunch of soft cocks ever. If I was Ratts I would be glad to get rid of that rabble. Malthouse might need a few years to get anything from that lot, the fans were talking up premierships next year near me? They need a list trim badly.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Thought Walker was so piss weak, like his mate Waite, throwing themselves on the ground like soccer players.

Walker, big and tough, but then goes down like a bag of s.hit when touched staging for a free kick.

Loved the way two Saints players come over and told him about it when Joey gave him a bump on the halftime siren.

Walker was typical of the pissweak Carlton mindset today and ever since they haven't been able to cheat and buy premierships.

Saints beat them in the fight and on the scoreboard. Too bad the season hasn't another four weeks to go, would mean Carlton would get done in all four without Captain Chicken Wing and Yarram.

Milne was ordinary in general play today, but still twice as good as Betts. Dee-wayne trying to say that the AA panel prefered Betts over Milne this year :roll: :roll: :roll:
This + 1

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

If the AFL turn a blind eye to the Carlton Cheersquad and their rapist stuff then what does that say about why the AFL think of Milne? Luckily they don't have him on the same level as Baker.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Saints43
Club Player

desertsaint wrote:loved the kiss.
When interviewed after the game and asked about Walker he said: "He plays in the back pocket now."

The. End.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
desertsaint wrote:loved the kiss.
When interviewed after the game and asked about Walker he said: "He plays in the back pocket now."

The. End.
That is funny,

Walker, isn't he the guy that said he wanted to be traded to Adelaide unless he was played in the forward line?

Wanted to take hangers and refused to play off the back flank, what a soft, little show pony.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Bloody entertaining :lol: What was Walker doing down there anyway?

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

i would have thought the correct word started with c......but...i get your meaning...... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

i would have thought the correct word started with c......but...i get your meaning...... :wink:

You are a pathetic gutless person.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:It is when you dont keep your eye on the ball. Milney is better than that.

Well the coach must have thought he was doing his job ..Your usual weak as P!SS LINE
Middo what would have been better?
Milne getting caught up in fights like he did or Milne kicking 6 goals and sinking the Blues?

I love Milne but he got sucked in big time!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
milney044
Club Player

I'd like to know what you would do if you had someone come directly at you and attempt to throw a punch. I don't exactly know how you avoid an arm wrestle in that situation, are you just supposed to stand there and take it? We all would have loved Milne to kick 6 goals but I don't think he did anything that cost the team yesterday. The same couldn't have been said after the O'Brien incident so I thought Milne learnt a lesson there. I'd like to know why Walker was in the backline anyway. Watters backed Milne 100% yesterday and this is after he said he needed more discipline after the Collingwood match. That says a lot for mine. Milne cops abuse every single week and takes it, yesterday he had one massive target on him. The Blues were on a mission and we won. I'd say it was mission FAILED.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
sainter45
Club Player

And the attention that Milne put up with only made it easier for Milera and Saad.