Where did kosi finish in B/F?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

murray 66
Club Player

Re: Where did kosi finish in B/F?

A 8year social Club member who is entitled to have a opinion?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

murray 66 wrote:A 8year social Club member who is entitled to have a opinion?
Agree. But B&F voting system is more heavily biased to total games played than the brownlow 3,2,1 system is.

So where did Kosi finish ?

Steven was 10th with half Lenny's votes!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

murray 66 wrote:A 8year social Club member who is entitled to have a opinion?
On a 11 year club player.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Kosi lead the club for contested marks. Yeah but he's no value.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

geeeez some of you are hard markers

I don't think people appreciate how hard it is to play forward.

Ever notice that a large quantity of the forwards out there today have been labelled as duds at various times in their careers... unless you're a freak like Buddy

Kosi, Cloke, Waite, Tippet, Kennedy, Hawkins, Schulz, not to mention Tex Walker who has absolutely blitzed it tonight but 2 years ago we scoffed at his name as a potential trade target.

Forwards by nature are inconsistent. When you factor in that so much of their performance depends on that of the midfield... well You respect those that take marks and kick goals which Kosi has for a long time.

It's much easier to stop goals then kick them

Clearly his lack of mobility is now a major concern - he doesn't warrant this type of vitriol though

jk23
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:The most sickening and disgusting display was when some sections of "Supporters" ( :roll: :roll: :? ) actually BOOED one of our own as he went to receive his medal for helping us win our first trophy in 8 years! Troy Schwarze has proved to be so much more of a human being and man then ANY of those back-studs who booed him that night! (incidentally, those same "supporters" were probably looking for something to criticise the guy over when he scored THAT goal against Brisbane in 2004) REPREHENSIBLE! Kosi, you'll always be a champ in my book!
:wink:

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

jk23 wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:The most sickening and disgusting display was when some sections of "Supporters" ( :roll: :roll: :? ) actually BOOED one of our own as he went to receive his medal for helping us win our first trophy in 8 years! Troy Schwarze has proved to be so much more of a human being and man then ANY of those back-studs who booed him that night! (incidentally, those same "supporters" were probably looking for something to criticise the guy over when he scored THAT goal against Brisbane in 2004) REPREHENSIBLE! Kosi, you'll always be a champ in my book!
:wink:

Kosi might be a champ bloke, tries hard, good clubman etc.....but he aint no champ of a footballer. Average at best. A few purple patch games and some serviceable ones don't make a player a champ. Roo is a champ. Harves was a champ. Gablett is a champ. Lenny. But Kosi - nope.

saintbob
SS Life Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again, GT is responsible for wrecking Kosi's career!!! As a 20 year old we all thought we had 2 absolute champions in Roo and Kos.
But GT continually played him whilst he was mentally unfit, due to some big concusions!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintbob wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, GT is responsible for wrecking Kosi's career!!! As a 20 year old we all thought we had 2 absolute champions in Roo and Kos.
But GT continually played him whilst he was mentally unfit, due to some big concusions!!!

GT did a lot of things but i doubt being the club doctor was one of them.

saintbob
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
saintbob wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, GT is responsible for wrecking Kosi's career!!! As a 20 year old we all thought we had 2 absolute champions in Roo and Kos.

How quickly people forget, GT was an absolute control freak who got his own way the majority of the time!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintbob wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

How quickly people forget, GT was an absolute control freak who got his own way the majority of the time!!

How would you even slightly know he got his own way playing injured players. Sounds like complete crap to me.

saintbob
SS Life Member

GT did a lot of things but i doubt being the club doctor was one of them.[/quote]

How quickly people forget, GT was an absolute control freak who got his own way the majority of the time!![/quote]

How would you even slightly know he got his own way playing injured players. Sounds like complete crap to me.[/quote]

Well ask him next you see him, as you seem to bump into everyone else who's ever pulled on a St Kilda jumper.
Probably be the next time your watching your cousin's mother's uncle play croquet or some bulls*** story like that, so don't talk to me about crap!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintbob wrote:GT did a lot of things but i doubt being the club doctor was one of them.
How quickly people forget, GT was an absolute control freak who got his own way the majority of the time!![/quote]

How would you even slightly know he got his own way playing injured players. Sounds like complete crap to me.[/quote]

Well ask him next you see him, as you seem to bump into everyone else who's ever pulled on a St Kilda jumper.
Probably be the next time your watching your cousin's mother's uncle play croquet or some bulls*** story like that, so don't talk to me about crap!!![/quote]

So in other words you wouldnt have a clue. Just thought you would knock a coach for no reason. I might talk crap but is at least true. By the way dont know Kosi but he did come to our house one night to drop off Jarryd Allan.

savatage
SS Life Member

That game he played in Kardinia Park, during his second season was a joke - he had stress fractures in his back & couldn't even bend down to pick up the ball. WHOEVER was responsible for letting him take the field that day, should be shot.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

savatage wrote:That game in Kardinia Park was a joke - he had stress fractures in his back & couldn't even bend down to pick up the ball. WHOEVER was responsible for letting him take the field that day, should be shot.

Totally agree. But I doubt anyone on here would know who that person was.

saintbob
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
saintbob wrote:GT did a lot of things but i doubt being the club doctor was one of them.

Probably be the next time your watching your cousin's mother's uncle play croquet or some bulls*** story like that, so don't talk to me about crap!!![/quote]

So in other words you wouldnt have a clue. Just thought you would knock a coach for no reason. I might talk crap but is at least true. By the way dont know Kosi but he did come to our house one night to drop off Jarryd

So I suppose the stories about Kosi's parents being upset that their son was continually played whilst injured is crap as well.
By the way I was talking about you running into GT not Kosi, d**khead!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintbob wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

How would you even slightly know he got his own way playing injured players. Sounds like complete crap to me.

So in other words you wouldnt have a clue. Just thought you would knock a coach for no reason. I might talk crap but is at least true. By the way dont know Kosi but he did come to our house one night to drop off Jarryd

So I suppose the stories about Kosi's parents being upset that their son was continually played whilst injured is crap as well.
By the way I was talking about you running into GT not Kosi, d**khead!!![/quote]

And when did i say he wasnt played injured? I wouldnt know so I didnt comment as i wouldnt know who decided to play Kosi if he was injured. My guess is you wouldnt either.

I didnt realise you meant GT either. I will ask him. My Daughter is very good friends with his Daughter. Anyone else you want me to ask?

Sock Puppet
Club Player

All this fighting on here
I don't understand
Because since I've found this site

"I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends
They're in my head...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... GDzY2jDqSM

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

That's a good one. Have heard some crackers of reasons why Kosi hasn't lived up to his potential, but that's up there with the best.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Anyone that wants to bag Kosi should take a look at Kurt Tippet. Tippet is a key forward that is in high demand and rated highly. If anyone thinks he offers a team any more than Kosi there kidding.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Anyone that wants to bag Kosi should take a look at Kurt Tippet. Tippet is a key forward that is in high demand and rated highly. If anyone thinks he offers a team any more than Kosi there kidding.

How do you rate Tippet?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Anyone that wants to bag Kosi should take a look at Kurt Tippet. Tippet is a key forward that is in high demand and rated highly. If anyone thinks he offers a team any more than Kosi there kidding.

How do you rate Tippet?
I rate him as a second forward that can pinch hit in the ruck. Hes no star but you cant get 22 stars in one team. Hes not as good a contested mark as Kosi.