PSD

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: PSD

Dr Spaceman wrote:I’ll take a punt and say that none of us on here know Dayle Garlett.

i'm willing to bet that that is 100% correct....doesn't stop certain posters from slandering him though.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

stinger wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:I’ll take a punt and say that none of us on here know Dayle Garlett.

i'm willing to bet that that is 100% correct....doesn't stop certain posters from slandering him though.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think you misread the spacemans' post, as he was one of the ones luv'n the fact we didnt get him
a very healthy dose of hypocrisy shown by clubs, as they will give players already on the list second/third/fourth chances to redeem themselves after indescretions, they will engage in a "mentoring, counselling, & rehabilitation programs" but refuse to take a no cost punt
the every puzzling thing here, is that as juiced up as the kid (allegedly) was, he managed to fool many recruiters to believe he was a 1st round draft pick.

and a lump of coal to the first poster who writes he wasnt a 1st rounder cuz no one picked him
the question marks over him must have existed before the draft

Seeya
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Well, let me put it this way, I hope anyone that had their cars parked near Windy Hill in the past week or so had them well locked and I hear that ice is not just just something you put into drinks. :wink:

Thank you.

ShakenNotStirred
Club Player

dragit wrote:Can someone explain how Collingwood have taken 7 rookies? Is it something to do with category ratings?
Yes category ratings dragit.

I have an acquaintance (only because he barracks for the filth) who told me they have Mooney as an international rookie, Richmond as a category 2, Yagmoor and Hudson rookied, Hartley (NSW scholarship). They also took Sam Dwyer (Port Melbourne), Jack Frost (Williamstown) and Adam Oxley (Queensland) so I'm suspecting that the cat 2, international rookie and NSW rookie get classified differently.

Sing it loud and sing it proud but most of all hang around for this club will rise to claim the prize and then we will realise its not such a surprise. :-)
dragit
Saintsational Legend

ShakenNotStirred wrote:
dragit wrote:Can someone explain how Collingwood have taken 7 rookies? Is it something to do with category ratings?

I have an acquaintance (only because he barracks for the filth) who told me they have Mooney as an international rookie, Richmond as a category 2, Yagmoor and Hudson rookied, Hartley (NSW scholarship). They also took Sam Dwyer (Port Melbourne), Jack Frost (Williamstown) and Adam Oxley (Queensland) so I'm suspecting that the cat 2, international rookie and NSW rookie get classified differently.
Thanks for clearing it up… pretty hand having 4 more on the list, increases your chances of finding a player from no-where.

b.t.w.
I think most of us realise that you barrack for Collingwood, which I don't even mind as long you are not stirring up trouble…
go pies.

ShakenNotStirred
Club Player

dragit wrote:
ShakenNotStirred wrote:

Thanks for clearing it up… pretty hand having 4 more on the list, increases your chances of finding a player from no-where.

b.t.w.
I think most of us realise that you barrack for Collingwood, which I don't even mind as long you are not stirring up trouble…
go pies.

:D No trouble. Just wanted to assist with your query.....and funnily enough my mate did assist me with this.......lol.

Cheers and thanks for having me on board.

Sing it loud and sing it proud but most of all hang around for this club will rise to claim the prize and then we will realise its not such a surprise. :-)