Rumor file 3AW

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Rumor file 3AW

We have a 35 year lease at Moorabbin, so we will use it, but we will not be going back, to much money invested into Seaford, it would be foolish to spend it again to reproduce the same quality facilities at Moorabbin.
Plus, as I said before, that little road that now runs behind the Seaford complex will open before the end of this month, opening up places like Mt Martha, Rosebud, Dromana for our players to take up residence and only have a 20 minute drive to training.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

[Is that the old milk bar/takeaway place opposite Moorabbin station?[/quote]

It's been done up- I haven't been in there in years.

The made great spider drinks.

The whole Moorabbin station/Station Street?Central Avenue is a wasteland and not a safe area.[/quote]

"It's been done up", "is a wasteland and not a safe area", "I haven't been there in years". Which statement is true, or are you just having a lend?[/quote]

No having a lend, I live in the area and drive via Station Street to get to the Safeway.
But I haven't been into that cafe in years, but seen it goes through various changes.

And I had the joy of having to catch public transport to Moorabbin station and the bus down South Road for a couple of days and in preference to catching the train from Moorabbin on cold winter mornings, I chose the bus up East Boundary Road to Murrumbeena station because in the morning Moorabbin station does not feel safe.

Or if you've read the news over the past week, there was a serious assault at Moorabbin station and Station Street New Years Eve.

And the local cops would agree Moorabbin station has its issues.

spert
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:[Is that the old milk bar/takeaway place opposite Moorabbin station?

The whole Moorabbin station/Station Street?Central Avenue is a wasteland and not a safe area.[/quote]

"It's been done up", "is a wasteland and not a safe area", "I haven't been there in years". Which statement is true, or are you just having a lend?[/quote]

No having a lend, I live in the area and drive via Station Street to get to the Safeway.
But I haven't been into that cafe in years, but seen it goes through various changes.

And I had the joy of having to catch public transport to Moorabbin station and the bus down South Road for a couple of days and in preference to catching the train from Moorabbin on cold winter mornings, I chose the bus up East Boundary Road to Murrumbeena station because in the morning Moorabbin station does not feel safe.

Or if you've read the news over the past week, there was a serious assault at Moorabbin station and Station Street New Years Eve.

And the local cops would agree Moorabbin station has its issues.[/quote]

Welcome to Melbourne- violence everywhere

Kickit
Club Player

spert wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:[Is that the old milk bar/takeaway place opposite Moorabbin station?

The whole Moorabbin station/Station Street?Central Avenue is a wasteland and not a safe area.

And the local cops would agree Moorabbin station has its issues.[/quote]

Welcome to Melbourne- violence everywhere[/quote]

Yep if it was west sydney someone would shoot those violent bastards.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Our "world class" training facility is at the lower helm of the other clubs. It is really a pathetic facility compared to the other clubs. Not to mention the pathetic suburb of Seaford.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Our "world class" training facility is at the lower helm of the other clubs. It is really a pathetic facility compared to the other clubs. Not to mention the pathetic suburb of Seaford.
Are you being facetious?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Our "world class" training facility is at the lower helm of the other clubs. It is really a pathetic facility compared to the other clubs. Not to mention the pathetic suburb of Seaford.

So therefore we should move back to moorabbin to even worse facilities?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Are you being facetious?
Hush fool, no i am not.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:

No why would you say that? Im just stating the fact, our facilities is still at the lower end of AFL clubs.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:

No why would you say that? Im just stating the fact, our facilities is still at the lower end of AFL clubs.
Where is the evidence?

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Richter
SS Life Member

ozrulestrace wrote: It's been done up- I haven't been in there in years.

The whole Moorabbin station/Station Street?Central Avenue is a wasteland and not a safe area.
Bernard Shakey wrote: "It's been done up", "is a wasteland and not a safe area", "I haven't been there in years". Which statement is true, or are you just having a lend?
ozrulestrace wrote: No having a lend, I live in the area and drive via Station Street to get to the Safeway.

And the local cops would agree Moorabbin station has its issues.
Yeah I read that too and was surprised to be honest. I have worked in Moorabbin on and off over the last 5 years and have not found it to be the least bit concerning safety-wise. However, I'm never there in the evenings or very early mornings...

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote: Where is the evidence?
Walk around the facility and then walk around other clubs. Its okay to criticise the club, it doesnt mean you arent a supporter. Our facilities is at the lower helm of clubs still.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Are you being facetious?
Hush fool, no i am not.
You're the fool Clarky. In fact, you're an imbecile or do you need to google what that means as well.

dumb arse.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
magnifisaint wrote: Where is the evidence?
Walk around the facility and then walk around other clubs. Its okay to criticise the club, it doesnt mean you arent a supporter. Our facilities is at the lower helm of clubs still.
Can you actually write english dumb arse.

GoSaintersGo
Club Player

All Clarky449's posts are well short of the basics in intelect. Proberbly hasn't even been to Seaford let alone other club facilities to make a comparison.
Another half wit to ignore.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

GoSaintersGo wrote:
All Clarky449's posts are well short of the basics in intelect. Proberbly hasn't even been to Seaford let alone other club facilities to make a comparison.
Proberbly?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote: Proberbly?
Yes proberly.

Means to probe someone on the probability...

Get with the program :)

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

GoSaintersGo wrote:

The club still sends out Clarky a junior membership as he has the intellect of a 12 year old even though he's in his 20s.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
You're the fool Clarky. In fact, you're an imbecile or do you need to google what that means as well.

dumb arse.
I bet you feel all high and mighty? Funny, you dont know much about me. Anything? Well actually a few post on an internet forum must give you a great understanding :roll: I may have dyslexia, would you still attack a person with that? Jee you really are a pathetic human being. This forum was a much better place before you joined. Please dont hesitate to leave.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
GoSaintersGo wrote:

The club still sends out Clarky a junior membership as he has the intellect of a 12 year old even though he's in his 20s.
Am i in my 20s? Jee you just know so much about me!!!!! Great work! Keep it up. Now, where do i live?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

GoSaintersGo wrote:
Hmm i travel through Seaford nearly every day. Oh and yes, i have walked through the Saints facilities on more then one occasion, quite a bore fest actually. Also through other clubs, and from what i see, we are still at the lower helm of the clubs. Cant hack that?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
GoSaintersGo wrote:
Proberbly?
Sorry Bernard, must of hit the wrong button, surely a great man like yourself can see that? Pointing out a spelling mistake which is clearly not due to my "intelligence level" is scraping at the bottom of the barrel, carry on though gramps...

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote: Sorry Bernard, must of hit the wrong button, surely a great man like yourself can see that? Pointing out a spelling mistake which is clearly not due to my "intelligence level" is scraping at the bottom of the barrel, carry on though gramps...
OMG. BS was referring to the other posters typo which you didn't even write but you're probably used to being corrected on all matters. You really need to keep up Junior.
Last edited by SaintPav on Wed 16 Jan 2013 7:44am, edited 1 time in total.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote: Am i in my 20s? Jee you just know so much about me!!!!! Great work! Keep it up. Now, where do i live?

I DON'T CARE!

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

So....

Anyone feel like a cuppa tea and a bikkie?

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.