New Major Sponsor??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter#4
Club Player

New Major Sponsor??

Does anyone Have any news regarding this???

There is a thread on big footy about it

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/n ... or.994785/

Saints43
Club Player

Re: New Major Sponsor??

Someone told me it could be: http://led4life.net/about/

Legendary
Club Player

Huge deal $$-wise. No one will have heard of the brand. That's the point. Great get by Nettlefold.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

As I said on BF why can't we get a big time sponsor like coke or holden -we have had a door hardware company, a scatter pillow wholesaler and now a company that sells LED downlights. We are really going up in the world. I'd take the beer and ciggies companies back if we could- we could market ourselves as the vice riddled bad boys. We could actually encourage the dodgy ones to come to us.

sainter#4
Club Player

if we were to get a big time sponsor - i would love a brand like nike etc.

someone who could really market us - like all other big clubs globally.

Does anyone know what sort of figures were looking at?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:As I said on BF why can't we get a big time sponsor like coke or holden -we have had a door hardware company, a scatter pillow wholesaler and now a company that sells LED downlights. We are really going up in the world. I'd take the beer and ciggies companies back if we could- we could market ourselves as the vice riddled bad boys. We could actually encourage the dodgy ones to come to us.

unfortunately Holden gone <( blasted pies

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Could the NEW MAJOR SPONSOR be WELLINGTON-NEW ZEALAND? and could it be announced on Monday or Tuesday this week? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:Could the NEW MAJOR SPONSOR be WELLINGTON-NEW ZEALAND? and could it be announced on Monday or Tuesday this week? !!
Wellington already a sponsor & its not them from what im told, they are "Premier Partner" so same level as Jeldwen/Jayco etc etc

http://www.saints.com.au/the-club/spons ... e-partners

chook23
Saintsational Legend

looking at the sponsors in the above link.......matchday ball sponsor all active...

are they still onboard?

saint4life
defacto
Club Player

gringo wrote:As I said on BF why can't we get a big time sponsor like coke or holden -we have had a door hardware company, a scatter pillow wholesaler and now a company that sells LED downlights. We are really going up in the world. I'd take the beer and ciggies companies back if we could- we could market ourselves as the vice riddled bad boys. We could actually encourage the dodgy ones to come to us.
what a stupid comment to make, even if it is tongue in cheek. just not even remotely funny

if the $$'s are high LED 4 Life looks like a great get. environmentally conscience company sure beats being sponsors by a betting company.

companies looking to throw $$'s at sponsorship are those with a good product that need exposure. hopefully with our push into NZ we will attract more sponsors looking to increase their brand awareness in NZ as well as australia

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

From what I hear LED downlights now are cheap enough to instal and bright enough to be effective alternative to traditional downlights.

If true, this is a major lighting revolution unfolding, as they use a fraction of the power and are much cheaper to run (which is what is relevant to most consumers).

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
spert
Saintsational Legend

Maybe Nettlefold should head over to China and see if he could drum up some interest from companies over there?

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:From what I hear LED downlights now are cheap enough to instal and bright enough to be effective alternative to traditional downlights.

If true, this is a major lighting revolution unfolding, as they use a fraction of the power and are much cheaper to run (which is what is relevant to most consumers).
On the other hand, most consumers decide based on the upfront cost, which is much higher for LEDs so this revolution is a way off yet.

defacto
Club Player

spert wrote:Maybe Nettlefold should head over to China and see if he could drum up some interest from companies over there?
china has very strict controls on over seas investment. not sure the companies there would be interested in sponsorship or exposure

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:From what I hear LED downlights now are cheap enough to instal and bright enough to be effective alternative to traditional downlights.

On the other hand, most consumers decide based on the upfront cost, which is much higher for LEDs so this revolution is a way off yet.
Have you priced them recently?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
creepypolar
Club Player

is the AFL allowed to sponsor us? or not?

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
bergholt wrote:On the other hand, most consumers decide based on the upfront cost, which is much higher for LEDs so this revolution is a way off yet.
Have you priced them recently?
TBH, nope. Are they heaps cheaper than they used to be? My dad was complaining recently about the cost of putting them in his new place, but he's a Saints supporter so he complains about everything.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:

unfortunately Holden gone <( blasted pies
we missed by the length of a bee's dick...or dals.. :D :D :D :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

bloody oath they are..bright enough, that is........we replaced all our downlights with led's.......not cheap though...$50.00 each..or they were this time last year......last for ten years though.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Easy cross promotion...

Saints light up the field

etc etc

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Bright future for the Saints!!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Yes a "Big Time" sponsor would be nice but that's unlikely to happen. In the meantime any company who wants to give us some big bucks is very welcome at Seaford. Especially if they are involved in a non controversial industry.

And a lessor known company is likely to value the relationship more than the well established ones (really, is Holden ever going to be able to relate any increase in sales or even product recognition to it's sponsorship of the Pies?)

defacto
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:Yes a "Big Time" sponsor would be nice but that's unlikely to happen. In the meantime any company who wants to give us some big bucks is very welcome at Seaford. Especially if they are involved in a non controversial industry.

And a lessor known company is likely to value the relationship more than the well established ones (really, is Holden ever going to be able to relate any increase in sales or even product recognition to it's sponsorship of the Pies?)
well said mate

+1 here

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

defacto wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:Yes a "Big Time" sponsor would be nice but that's unlikely to happen. In the meantime any company who wants to give us some big bucks is very welcome at Seaford. Especially if they are involved in a non controversial industry.

well said mate

+1 here

With both of you. Not sure we are at the stage to pick and choose.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

If they tick the moral, legal & CA$H boxes they'll do me, whoever they are !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!