Free agents,Unrestricted and Restricted Agents next season

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

coopergrech
Club Player

Free agents,Unrestricted and Restricted Agents next season

We heard recently by Scott Watters wanting to recruit players between the ages of 23-28 . Who would be some players that are worth picking up?

Some that come to mind who have been mentioned previously are:
Mitch Brown ( West Coast)
Daniel Rich ( Brisbane Lions)
Dale Thomas (Collingwood)
James Frawley (Melbourne)

Are any these players worth being at our club for me I would get Daniel Rich and Dale Thomas would be a handy player for our club who could provide good speed in the midfield and a good forward. Mitch Brown not so much considering what St.Kilda are willing to give is not worth picking him up,James Frawley would be a good pick up and we need that tall defender and he is turning 26 next year he would only be worth picking up say around pick 40, Thoughts?

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Re: Free agents,Unrestricted and Restricted Agents next seas

Are you sure about Frawley. Thought he was contracted next year.

8856brother wrote:Are you sure about Frawley. Thought he was contracted next year.
Yeah I'm pretty sure , I only found out from this page , where there is a topic called Target Frawley I found it on that page if you would like to have a look.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

coopergrech wrote:
8856brother wrote:Are you sure about Frawley. Thought he was contracted next year.
Yeah I'm pretty sure , I only found out from this page , where there is a topic called James Frawley I found it on that page if you would like to have a look.

He is contracted next year and would be worth a pick in the teens if Melbourne wanted to let him go. he is FA once uncontracted anyway so he is free to a good home.

coopergrech
Club Player

Ah ok fair enough then plugger66 , I found it on the page " Target Frawley " that is the reason I mentioned him.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

coopergrech wrote:Ah ok fair enough then plugger66 , I found it on the page " Target Frawley " that is the reason I mentioned him.

Well you could be right. Some say he is contracted and then someone else just posted he isnt.

coopergrech
Club Player

Yeah fair enough , if he is available at the end of they year should we target him?