Can we get Essendon back?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Can we get Essendon back?

bergholt wrote:
stinger wrote:what a stupid flowering comment re bj.....he just may have been the difference between us being 2-0 instead of 0-2 ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: dumb even..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
You're probably right on that, we would have won at least one of those two games with BJ in the side, possibly both. But would we have won the flag? And if not, was there any point in keeping him and slowing down the rebuild? Tough call for the list management team.
Spot on!

Megamaguire
Club Player

I don't know the answer to this but... Heppell 0r Frawley?

GO SAINTS!

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Megamaguire wrote:I don't know the answer to this but... Heppell 0r Frawley?

GO SAINTS!
Both, plus Thomas, Buddy, and Watts.

But dont pay overs for them :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saintersss
Club Player

Regardless if Heppell wants to come to St Kilda or not... how does everyone expect we will get him? He's not eligible for free agency, so we would have to trade. And I'm guessing it's going to take a fair bit to pry him away from Essendon.