I took banned drug: Watson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: I took banned drug: Watson

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:If Jobe plays I hope he gets king hit.

You are a complete idiot. Seriously what planet are you on?
I'm idiot because I hope a drug cheat can play and just get away with it?

Feck no!

Yep hoping he gets king hit is really good. That will help the situation. maybe with some luck you will hope he ends up like david hookes. And do you think he is the only one or do you want all the guys that used king hit. What a moronic comment and anyone agreeing with you seriously has no idea about life at all.
Did I say like Hookes? No, just decked and out for the rest of the game will do nicely thank you very much.

I suppose because you are so far up the AFL'a arsehole you're comfortable that your hero Dimwit has allowed the hulk to play.

What a fecking joke that the fat bastard simply says "Yep Jobe, you can play this week".

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

You certainly haven't covered yourself in glory with that statement !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

What a stupid post. Advocating violence is a lot worse than being a drug cheat.

You really are an idiot.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SAAD
Club Player

After listening to SEN later in the day I understood that Harper read the wrong information and didn't refer to the SO clause and consequently they later discovered that AOD has been banned since January 2011 and therefore Essendon are goooonnnnnnneeeee.

A lot of misinformation as this is previously unchartered territory...

Told you all months ago from my source at Richmond and the Lonergan statements that Essendon were dirty...and that Jobe was definitely getting jabbed...most of the responses were how do you know, yeah right etc...Now Jobe has admitted it...and not just the one or two injections but Jobe made reference that he had never received so many injections before in the show last night...

Burn you dirty Bombers...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You are a complete idiot. Seriously what planet are you on?
I'm idiot because I hope a drug cheat can play and just get away with it?

Feck no!

Yep hoping he gets king hit is really good. That will help the situation. maybe with some luck you will hope he ends up like david hookes. And do you think he is the only one or do you want all the guys that used king hit. What a moronic comment and anyone agreeing with you seriously has no idea about life at all.
Did I say like Hookes? No, just decked and out for the rest of the game will do nicely thank you very much.

I suppose because you are so far up the AFL'a arsehole you're comfortable that your hero Dimwit has allowed the hulk to play.

What a fecking joke that the fat bastard simply says "Yep Jobe, you can play this week".[/quote]

Moron a king hit could end anyway and as i said I would think there are others as well so I take it they should all be king hit. Seriously that is the dumbest and pathetic thing i have read on here. And moron the AFL would have known for a while as would ASADA or do you actually think last night was the first time they heard he had that drug. You really can be a very dumb poster sometimes.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Jobe put his foot right in it, even his old man sounded a bit dumbfounded and struggled to convincingly defend his son..

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

So fwit tugger66 if the AFL knew about it why haven't they banned anyone tool?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:So fwit tugger66 if the AFL knew about it why haven't they banned anyone tool?

Wouldnt have a clue. do you honestly think they didnt know? And ASADA obviously know as well. I still cant work out how many players you want king hit. Can you tell us? Say 8 took this drug and they are all playing tomorrow night. Do you want all 8 king hit. very funny nick as well.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:So fwit tugger66 if the AFL knew about it why haven't they banned anyone tool?

Wouldnt have a clue. do you honestly think they didnt know? And ASADA obviously know as well. I still cant work out how many players you want king hit. Can you tell us? Say 8 took this drug and they are all playing tomorrow night. Do you want all 8 king hit. very funny nick as well.
Only the one that admitted it on TV will do. What a joke that any player can get away with saying that and not get an immediate sanction of some sort.

happy feet
Club Player

This king hit stuff is crap. You cannot condone violence in any way, shape or form. It looks to me like the Bombers are in it so deep that they are gone. Some say time for the AFL to act, but if they do anything whilst the ASADA investigation is being carried out then they can be accused of influencing the outcome. If they do nothing they cop the wrath of the many for double standards on the many issues they have intervened in, but the glaring one was Ben Cousins and what the AFL dished out with that incidence. Not a pleasant situation to be in.

Possible scenarios to come from this are:-

1. Players being banned for up to two years.
2. Club being banned for up to two years.
3. Loss of points for season 2013
4. Banned from the draft for two years.
5. Coaching staff losing accreditation for a lengthy period of time
6. A large fine.

Some sanctions will be ASADA/WADA and some will be AFL.

Everyone will be watching the AFL and AD. At present I reckon he is earning his large salary package. He is welcome to it.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Only the one that admitted it on TV will do. What a joke that any player can get away with saying that and not get an immediate sanction of some sort.

So the person who admits is worse than people who dont. You have strange ideas. maybe we king hit them all and a few may end up with some brain damage.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

You really are one dumb fool saintspremiers.

Really, put you stupid brain into gear before posting, you really sound like a halfwit.

If you have ever seen the effect of a kinghit, you wouldn't be so stupid to advocate it.

Oh BTW Jobe Watson has a mother and a father, and you are advocating for someone to assault him.

You have children, FFS think about what youa re saying for at least one second you absolute tool.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

The AFL haven't banned anyone yet because the AFL are a PARTNER with ASADA in the investigation. The AFL would have agreed right from the start that they would wait until the investigation was COMPLETE before they did anything. The Watson admission has certainly muddied the waters and has given the AFL something to ponder but I'm sure that they would be getting the best possible advice.

Let's not forget that as a signatory to the WADA code the AFL/Australian Rules Football gets squillions in Federal, State & Local Government money, contra, works, grants etc. If the AFL was found to have done anything shonky, football from AFL right down to the Upper Congupna West juniors would suffer !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: So the person who admits is worse than people who dont.
Not at all. Give Jobe 12 months, the rest get 2 years.
And he can keep the brownlow. Couldn't give a fat rats clacker who the umpires think is cute.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Anyway close the thread down.
Bombers are in the clear and they have done nothing wrong .
Plugger finey and Craig harper uncovered it all on sen today by reading the acc report from February that no one had read until today . So thanks for clearing it up and we can now all move on.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

The AFL haven't banned anyone yet because the AFL are a PARTNER with ASADA in the investigation. The AFL would have agreed right from the start that they would wait until the investigation was COMPLETE before they did anything. The Watson admission has certainly muddied the waters and has given the AFL something to ponder but I'm sure that they would be getting the best possible advice.

Let's not forget that as a signatory to the WADA code the AFL/Australian Rules Football gets squillions in Federal, State & Local Government money, contra, works, grants etc. If the AFL was found to have done anything shonky, football from AFL right down to the Upper Congupna West juniors would suffer !!

So saintspremiers cant go about kinghitting people then Eastern?

Too bad I am sure he was volunteering to shape up to Jobe Watson, or was he just talking out of his arse and want "somebody else" to committ assault on his behalf?

I soetimes wonder what goes through his tiny infantile mind sometimes. :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote: So the person who admits is worse than people who dont.
Not at all. Give Jobe 12 months, the rest get 2 years.
And he can keep the brownlow. Couldn't give a fat rats clacker who the umpires think is cute.
Precedent suggests that everything gained whilst players are found guilty taking PED's is stripped. That would include ALL Premiership points for 2012 & 2013 and Jobe's Brownlow. That would be one hell of a mess for the AFL to sort out. FWIW I think that if Lance Armstrong can have his 7 Tour de France titles stripped from him, Jobe Watson's Brownlow is looking more than a little shakey !!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Anyway close the thread down.
Bombers are in the clear and they have done nothing wrong .
Plugger finey and Craig harper uncovered it all on sen today by reading the acc report from February that no one had read until today . So thanks for clearing it up and we can now all move on.

Still lying Con. cant discuss things without lying. Sound like a 10 year old and them claim you have something to do with the law. Maybe i will hire you to sue you for lying.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Maybe i will hire you to sue you for lying.
Remember kids, just say no. :wink:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
gringo
Saintsational Legend

I'm outraged that they would ban poor Jobe too. I was stopped at the airport and these idiot custom officers arrested me just because I had a kilo of heroin in my anus. I mean seriously how was I supposed to know all these technical laws. A guy I met in Chang Mai said it was cool and no one ever gets in trouble for it. I can't be charged if I didn't know the law surely.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Maybe i will hire you to sue you for lying.
Remember kids, just say no. :wink:

Lance or James??

matrix
Saintsational Legend

I've got a feeling its a lot more than eight on the stuff......

Just a hunch

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I just pooped in my kitty litter

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:I've got a feeling its a lot more than eight on the stuff......

Just a hunch
I'm thinking closer to 38 than 8 too !!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Hahahaha

Gold

Scratch scratch lol