Good old Yappa forever

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Good old Yappa forever

I love it when a brain dead piece of sub human filth like Yappa comes on here. It makes me feel so much better about myself, my friends and the football club I choos to follow. Can you imagine one of us heading to the filth forums and posting such humourless and illiterate crap? Not that the filth bogans know how to write or spell. Their mighty club that has won 2 premierships in 55 years, that still believes it is successful. Run by a narcissistic flog, whose only chance in life to achieve something by his own pathetic standards, was to be king of the retards.

Back to your cell, Yappa. Your cell mate is horny and needs you urgently. With the sort of life the average filth troll lives, it's not surprising you have to indulge in this sort of crap. If only you could read and write to a year one level, the rest of us might understand what you are on about. Mental illness personified. And don"t try the irony defence. We know you are genuinely stupid. I know I shouldn't reply to this idiot, but if enough of us point out the obvious, perhaps he'll seek some help. Mods, enter, stage left!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Good old Yappa forever

Is there no mods around here anymore that can delete this little pest?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The bloke was an idiot but do we know he was a pies supporter. I think he was a plain mad man who could have supported anyone but the saints. By the way i wish I had only achieved what Eddie has acheived.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

LTN16 wrote:Is there no mods around here anymore that can delete this little pest?

Well obviously not. Im still allowed to post.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:The bloke was an idiot but do we know he was a pies supporter. I think he was a plain mad man who could have supported anyone but the saints. By the way i wish I had only achieved what Eddie has acheived.
Especially when you consider his performance on the one occasion he was genuinely tested. The sack as CEO of nine. List his amazing "achievements" for us again, plugs? A couple of facile TV shows, as I recall, a couple of which were terminated prematurely. He takes credit for anything remotely successful at the filth, but let's be honest, he has little hands-on influence. He's fooled a lot of people, but that is his greatest skill.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:The bloke was an idiot but do we know he was a pies supporter. I think he was a plain mad man who could have supported anyone but the saints. By the way i wish I had only achieved what Eddie has acheived.
Especially when you consider his performance on the one occasion he was genuinely tested. The sack as CEO of nine. List his amazing "achievements" for us again, plugs? A couple of facile TV shows, as I recall, a couple of which were terminated prematurely. He takes credit for anything remotely successful at the filth, but let's be honest, he has little hands-on influence. He's fooled a lot of people, but that is his greatest skill.

Gee he must just be lucky then. Footy show has done ok. Who wants to be a millionaire was very successful. Hot Seat is still going after a fair few years. No idea what he actually does at the pies but again they must just be a lucky club to get to 75K members. yes i know they were always big but they are now huge.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

NO I AM YAPPER40

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote: He's fooled a lot of people, but that is his greatest skill.
That's it. The master at shifting arguments. bulls*** artist of the highest order.
He's also a very successful bogan farmer.
He has proved that a turd can make a lot of money.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
dragit
Saintsational Legend

I like the way he got rid of their successful coach and replaced him with a spoilt sook cause he couldn't bare to see him coach another club, the result being a very good list completely imploding.
High five Ed.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Massive achievements! TFS, hot seat! What massive contributions to our society.Now list the failures. There are plenty to choose from. Most overrated twat, ever. Just my opinion plugs. I'm friends with an oncologist and a neurosurgeon. They are very humble about the effect of their work. They outstrip a tv flog like fathead in every sense, yet the are almost completely anonymous. If it's all about fame, then fathead's your man. Self promotion is his life's work. Still, plenty are into that. It's why mediocrity triumphs so often.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:I like the way he got rid of their successful coach and replaced him with a spoilt sook cause he couldn't bare to see him coach another club, the result being a very good list completely imploding.
High five Ed.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
loris
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Massive achievements! TFS, hot seat! What massive contributions to our society.Now list the failures. There are plenty to choose from. Most overrated twat, ever. Just my opinion plugs. I'm friends with an oncologist and a neurosurgeon. They are very humble about the effect of their work. They outstrip a tv flog like fathead in every sense, yet the are almost completely anonymous. If it's all about fame, then fathead's your man. Self promotion is his life's work. Still, plenty are into that. It's why mediocrity triumphs so often.

+1

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Massive achievements! TFS, hot seat! What massive contributions to our society.Now list the failures. There are plenty to choose from. Most overrated twat, ever. Just my opinion plugs. I'm friends with an oncologist and a neurosurgeon. They are very humble about the effect of their work. They outstrip a tv flog like fathead in every sense, yet the are almost completely anonymous. If it's all about fame, then fathead's your man. Self promotion is his life's work. Still, plenty are into that. It's why mediocrity triumphs so often.

I have no idea why you mention oncologist and neurosurgeons. Who said I was comparing him to them. He is very successful in his field. People dont just fluke getting to the top. And who said his TV shows should be massive contributions to our society. How many TV shows are. They are successful shows in their field. You can have your opinion and everyone else can. I just feel he has been very successful in his field and if he followed the Saints and he was our president most on here would be saying we have the greatest president ever who makes mistakes like most people in life. And I cant stand Eddie. His way of arguing is pathetic in my view and should be challenged more often.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

3 different threads talking about a troll, and not one report. Yeah, you have all done exactly what he wanted.

We put the Report Post button on the forum for a reason, please use it instead of starting posts talking about them.

They walk amongst us...