integrity and a tale of two coaches

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

integrity and a tale of two coaches

.....headlines in yesterday's hun screamed "word is my bond'....the story went on to state how clarko ad declared he would honour his contract rfor next year , regardless of who wins tomorrows grandfinal....and despite the possible millions that the eagles were rumered to be willing to throw at him........clarko went on to state that "those that know me well would understand that my values would never have me walk away from a commitmentto our club.'.....

...in my view clarko values commitment and possesses integrity by the barrel load.....

...on the other hand, lyin has shown that he does not have any intergrity, does not value commitment......and will do what ever suits him best...don't want to believe me....read on...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 6057081760

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

Re: integrity and a tale of two coaches

stinger wrote:.....headlines in yesterday's hun screamed "word is my bond'....the story went on to state how clarko ad declared he would honour his contract rfor next year , regardless of who wins tomorrows grandfinal....and despite the possible millions that the eagles were rumered to be willing to throw at him........clarko went on to state that "those that know me well would understand that my values would never have me walk away from a commitmentto our club.'.....

...in my view clarko values commitment and possesses integrity by the barrel load.....

...on the other hand, lyin has shown that he does not have any intergrity, does not value commitment......and will do what ever suits him best...don't want to believe me....read on...

Move on, Lyon left big deal. We where s*** in his las year anyway.. If he had stayed the following would have been even worse then this year. He can't build a team only mange decent lists.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
stinger
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:.....headlines in yesterday's hun screamed "word is my bond'....the story went on to state how clarko ad declared he would honour his contract rfor next year , regardless of who wins tomorrows grandfinal....and despite the possible millions that the eagles were rumered to be willing to throw at him........clarko went on to state that "those that know me well would understand that my values would never have me walk away from a commitmentto our club.'.....

...on the other hand, lyin has shown that he does not have any integrity, does not value commitment......and will do what ever suits him best...don't want to believe me....read on...

the editing function wouldn't allow me to add the following....

"ROSS Lyon is off limits to rival clubs until the end of next year.

Lyon allayed any fears about his immediate future at St Kilda by declaring he would honour his contract, which expires at the end of next season.

"I will be here next year. Where else would I be?" he said."

he then crapped on...and it was crap...that he would honour the commitments of his contract....of course it is history now that he did walk...and didn't honour his commitments to the st kilda football club.......the guy's a liar as well as a fraud....

....i hope to god that there is a karma bus......and that it runs over that clown tomorrow..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

...there....that's my rant on that waste of space...and i do feel better......but not as good as i hope to be feeling when hodgy and clarko hold up that cup tomorrow.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ShanghaiSaint wrote:

Move on, Lyon left big deal. We where s*** in his las year anyway.. If he had stayed the following would have been even worse then this year. He can't build a team only mange decent lists.

i hear what you are saying and i for one am glad to see the back of the dropkick...but what i have stated needed to be said......there are still too many freo lovers around here with short memories.....

noddy
Club Player

We are where we are now thanks in no small part to Ro$$ and massive void that he created through trading away draft picks for rejects.

Image In Richo we trust.
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

stinger wrote:
ShanghaiSaint wrote:

i hear what you are saying and i for one am glad to see the back of the dropkick...but what i have stated needed to be said......there are still too many freo lovers around here with short memories.....
Well stinger I am one that was very shocked at what they did to mark... That was very poor rom. Ross really suited them to a tee. I hate the dawks and hope to see they strangled out of it tomorrow.. By 09 saints footy.

My dream was for Geelong to be in the gf and the dockers strangled them but o well... Chris Scott's face old have been priceless.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
stinger
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:We are where we are now thanks in no small part to Ro$$ and massive void that he created through trading away draft picks for rejects.
yep...most of our problems...including two lost grandfinals can be sheeted home to lyin.....

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

noddy wrote:We are where we are now thanks in no small part to Ro$$ and massive void that he created through trading away draft picks for rejects.
So true he freaked us right up... I personally hated the footy we played in 2011. That's what freo has coming for then in 1-2 years time. Then Ross will move on o a new decent list and payday.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

stinger wrote:
yep...most of our problems...including two lost grandfinals can be sheeted home to lyin.....
Our shity kicking also came into it

Fortius Quo Fidelius
stinger
Saintsational Legend

ShanghaiSaint wrote:
Well stinger I am one that was very shocked at what they did to mark... That was very poor rom. Ross really suited them to a tee. I hate the dawks and hope to see they strangled out of it tomorrow.. By 09 saints footy.

My dream was for Geelong to be in the gf and the dockers strangled them but o well... Chris Scott's face old have been priceless.
yep....those last thoughts create pleasing images for me too.......dislike the cats too.....funny i caould never hate the hawks though...maybe because i grew up in their territory...used to sell drinks and pies at glenferrie oval when i was just a boy.......

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

stinger wrote:
ShanghaiSaint wrote:

yep....those last thoughts create pleasing images for me too.......dislike the cats too.....funny i caould never hate the hawks though...maybe because i grew up in their territory...used to sell drinks and pies at glenferrie oval when i was just a boy.......
Fair enough mate... I just want to see he cats fail... 09 bitterness still in me. Either Way it will be a cracker tomorrow. Rest assured if Ross fails tomorrow he will ruin the freo list and move on like with us, IMO.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
stinger
Saintsational Legend

ShanghaiSaint wrote:
stinger wrote:
ShanghaiSaint wrote:

Fair enough mate... I just want to see he cats fail... 09 bitterness still in me. Either Way it will be a cracker tomorrow. Rest assured if Ross fails tomorrow he will ruin the freo list and move on like with us, IMO.
i'm looking forward to an excellent game...freo last week were frightening...and the hawks comeback was super.....have a good day mate....

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

I look forward to bumping this thread when Clarkson is named as coach of the Eagles.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Who is Lyin?

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Apart from the Lovett pick can you tell us these great picks he gave up to get rejects? And how come more and more people are now saying that the Saints list wasnt a great list in 2009 and 10 but he got them playing fantastic footy. Compare 2005 list to 2009 and you will see a huge difference. Anyway he has gone and some on here need to move on. Our players certainly have.

milney044
Club Player

I cant believe some people and their bitterness. Actually getting joy out of watching a team lose is really sad I think (the exception being Collingwood!!) Hating Ross and wanting him to fail doesn't turn back the clock and give us the 9 and 10 flags so why bother with the hate? I think its time we all moved on, Ross gave me some of the best saints memories and I'll always be grateful for that. I hate to break it to you but he did what a lot of people would have done in his position. he might not have left us in the best position but he did everything in his power to give us saints fans what we have all been longing for and it is not his fault we couldn't kick straight.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

clarky449 wrote:Who is Lyin?
First name Ro$$. Former Saints coach prior to Watters........

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

He did honour his contract - the very one that had a clause in it.

We wanted to write a clause; bet Freo didn't write one in.