Another Carro Article!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Another Carro Article!

stinger wrote:
PADDLEPOP1001 wrote:That's her job!
like to see her write a story about why martin is in balli and not in rio with his teammates....now that might be more interesting than the crap she is currently peddling....

How many teamates went to Rio? and isnt the Captain also in bali?

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Actually, the article is fair comment and I am starting to lean to the view that Watter's position is untenable.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

she's still digging--
http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/sain ... 2vzcn.html

nearly through all the'' dissaray caro...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
stinger
Saintsational Legend

she really is a trouble making <edited by mods> stirring witch...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

saintbrat wrote:she's still digging--
http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/sain ... 2vzcn.html

nearly through all the'' dissaray caro...
I like Caro. I do, even though that's almost deathwish on this site.

My Dad's happy. She's moved off the Bombers onto us.

But really. 4 articles in 5 days?

Could she not have a crack at the boys in Ireland? Is the complete schemozzle developing in Brisbane even this morning not of interest? How about the likelihood that the Pies' first 22 will perish from ink poisoning (even the Hun liked that one).

Give it a rest, Caro. We've moved on. So should you.

Always loyal
savatage
SS Life Member

I think she wants to be the in-house writer for the Saints website.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Really, go and pick on Richmond you stupidI <edited by mods and warning issued for sexism>. Her stories are purely innuendo.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Interesting reaction to the article.... Obviously false... It doesn't state how perfectly brilliant we are?

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Gotta love the bit where she suggests that Pelchen was upset with hearing that he "survived" the review and had talks with Pres to clear it up - the only ones reporting he "surviving" angle is the farkin media at no stage did the Club ever or would they ever release a ststement suggesting hat Watters and Pelchen "survived" the review or words to that effect.

As Stinger said - a trouble making sh1t stirring witch who twists stories to suit her own venemous agenda

She seems to be obssessive orgasmic complusive when it comes to St Kilda and it wouldnt surprise me if she is being fed by the current disruptive elements wihin our club and has cut a deal to continue to print innuendo to maximise the agitation.

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

She was spot on reporting Essendon though.... Or bashing Eddie, or Brayshaw??

She has a crack at whoever... No agenda.

I like her, keeps arrogant arseholes accoutable

Greg T
Club Player

Fair article, nothing too dramatic ....
Hopefully pelchen stays,Watters looks like he's dead in the water .....

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Interesting reaction to the article.... Obviously false... It doesn't state how perfectly brilliant we are?
Its not the point - her article is full of innuendo and hearsay and is inslting to most intelligent supporters

Most of us couldnt care less if she wrote an article praising the Club - which she would never do anyway - but it is her amateur method of hack gossip mongering that is starting to grate and 4 articles in 5 days truly shows how strikingly obssessed she is with our club.

But hey I guess you dont see this or want to take note because it doesnt suit your agenda and your own negative conjecture towards the club.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Greg T wrote:Fair article, nothing too dramatic ....
Hopefully pelchen stays,Watters looks like he's dead in the water .....
Another poster who is 1000% against Scott Watters continuing on

Give our regards to Caro next time you meet up

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:She has a crack at whoever...
Peas in a pod - maybe you could naked together and rub oil on each other and compare notes :roll:

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:
BigMart wrote:She has a crack at whoever...
Peas in a pod - maybe you could naked together and rub oil on each other and compare notes :roll:
+1

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
miskycat
Club Player

Slag, ... stirring witch.

Nice, guys.

Feel better about yourselves?

Austinnn
Club Player

She's not a football journalist, she's a club politics journalist. She got her little email and just as TOT said she's going in, boots and all.

It's upsetting to read all this rubbish, but it's not real. Its propaganda. What hurts is that someone inside the club is helping her. That is the scandal here. If Summers can deal with this effectively and plug that leak, he can have the presidency for the next 20 years if it were up to me.

I hope that TOT comes up with some evidence and above that, I hope that everyone takes Caroline Wilson's Saints articles with a pinch of salt. They are part of the campaign to destroy us. With facts? No? Oh well, some old fashioned conjecture. For example...

Caroline Wilson was yesterday forced to deny that she is a morally corrupt vulture with a vested interest in destroying certain football clubs. An allegation that she is told what to say by certain parties with connections to rival clubs was dismissed as "false".

There are expectations from people close to Wilson (ie: who live in the same city) that she will eventually demand that AFL CEO Andrew Dimetriou tear up St Kilda FCs licence and she will take photographs of it which she will have printed and published in The Age as well as hung in her living room.

Wilson is said to be half-crazed with anger that the club is still thriving and has overly-competent players and business folk buying into its long term plans. Sources confirmed that the speech-impaired journalist finds it difficult to sleep at night knowing that St Kilda fans and supporters are buoyant and positive about their club's future, rather than following her into a pitched revolution at the gates of Linen House with flaming torches and rope.

In the next few days it is understood that there is a real expectation from within that Wilson will begin to shiver and shake and scream "RAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBLE!" before turning into a puddle of foul-smelling water and disappearing, never to be seen again. This column understands that the absence of Wilson's journalism may confuse certain internet identities who use her to amplify their own perverted anger about the club they allegedly support. Happily for those lost and confused 'fans', insiders enthusiastically verify that the efforts of SEN producer Tim Rosen and his bulldog Mark Fine, as well as the continued baiting by trolling hot-head StKildaThunda will attempt to pick up the slack.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Settle everyone.

Pelchen was part of the review. As he should've been.

But why have we turned over so many fitness guys?

That's a fact not rumour.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
lloyd21
Club Player

Maybe turned over fitness guys because in that field $ wins

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:j
But why have we turned over so many fitness guys?

That's a fact not rumour.
Missen left a week after Lyon left who had poached him from the Swans

Davoren left as Pelchen stated because he is close friends with Eade and because Collingwood probably offered him a shed load of cash- and its no secret that the Pies have a state of the art fitness facility - what fitness coach wouldnt jump at the chance to work at what might be the best fitness facility in the league

The Collingwood position opened up because Buttifant left to work with Malthouse again

Either way Victims of circumstance - fitness coaches swap clubs frequently in order to gain further experience

No biggie in my book but of course if you are looking for excuses to rag the club then ............. :roll:

How did Wilson put it .......... A disturbing development .......... i mean seriously ........ Disturbing???

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:She was spot on reporting Essendon though.... Or bashing Eddie, or Brayshaw??

She has a crack at whoever... No agenda.

I like her, keeps arrogant arseholes accoutable
Her "reporting" on E'dope took the right turn when she jumped on Baker and McKenzie's coat tails, as they ran in advance of the pack with corroborated and documentary evidence. Her 'commentary' on the E'dope saga got momentum when AFL HQ chose her as a conduit for the PR and political battle with E'dope....and when she started to listen to her Fairfax colleague, Roy Masters. She never mastered the ACC report, WADA Code or AFL Anti-Doping Policy. But, she played her part.

On this issue she is getting her info, at least in significant part, by PM'ing people at Big Footy and channeling their line. 2 people she has engaged in this way have connections to Mark Fine - one's even been on his show, evidently (I've been made aware very, very recently of the actual names of the 2 BF correspondents). They don't hold positions at the footy club, and I haven't come across any reference to them ever having done so. Mind you I'm not spending every waking hour trying to do so, because this looks increasingly like a small circle with little or no relevance. They may be minions in a truly spectacular clandestine ring, run by someone with an ongoing role central to our future welfare, but I doubt it. I'll leave you to decide which words are "key".

Caro trawling Big Footy suggests she is struggling. Her usual sources come from way higher in the AFL industry. And, she and her usual sources don't leave a trail to their identities that can be uncovered by a couple of PM's between 3 ordinary citizens who don't earn from the industry.

As someone mentions, Caro's schtik is the political interactions in clubs and the AFL heirachy. That field is rife with numerous pathologies, open to shabby treatment of facts and personalities, driven by endless biases and egos, and corroboration is, at best, shallow and similarly interpreted, implied or inferred.

Nothing encourages imbeciles and insurgents like acknowledgement from a prominent media figure with a pulpit. Validation is a drug of addiction to the delusional malcontent.

Even if Pelchen tendered his resignation and/or Watters came close to getting the bullet (just like Bomber Thompson in '06), the review conducted under the direction of the new President, and his subsequent remarks, render the line being carried by Caro as history and, as such, no longer pertinent. It might be interesting to some, but I prefer to sit with the "get on with it" school.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
stinger
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:Really, go and pick on Richmond you stupid slag. Her stories are purely innuendo.

he story and head line is a bit like asking the president of the us of a if he is going to resign......and them print a story with headlines stating that the president is staying put.....and her story is just as silly.......stupid woman then tries to stik the knife in even further by alleging something that he may or may not have stated in confidence to unnamed family friends........at least he has some caro....friend that is you vile person.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

miskycat wrote:Slag, ... stirring witch.

Nice, guys.

Feel better about yourselves?
i will never apologise for anything i post about that vile witch....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Austinnn wrote:She's not a football journalist, she's a club politics journalist. She got her little email and just as TOT said she's going in, boots and all.

It's upsetting to read all this rubbish, but it's not real. Its propaganda. What hurts is that someone inside the club is helping her. That is the scandal here. If Summers can deal with this effectively and plug that leak, he can have the presidency for the next 20 years if it were up to me.

I hope that TOT comes up with some evidence and above that, I hope that everyone takes Caroline Wilson's Saints articles with a pinch of salt. They are part of the campaign to destroy us. With facts? No? Oh well, some old fashioned conjecture. For example...

Caroline Wilson was yesterday forced to deny that she is a morally corrupt vulture with a vested interest in destroying certain football clubs. An allegation that she is told what to say by certain parties with connections to rival clubs was dismissed as "false".

There are expectations from people close to Wilson (ie: who live in the same city) that she will eventually demand that AFL CEO Andrew Dimetriou tear up St Kilda FCs licence and she will take photographs of it which she will have printed and published in The Age as well as hung in her living room.

Wilson is said to be half-crazed with anger that the club is still thriving and has overly-competent players and business folk buying into its long term plans. Sources confirmed that the speech-impaired journalist finds it difficult to sleep at night knowing that St Kilda fans and supporters are buoyant and positive about their club's future, rather than following her into a pitched revolution at the gates of Linen House with flaming torches and rope.

In the next few days it is understood that there is a real expectation from within that Wilson will begin to shiver and shake and scream "RAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBLE!" before turning into a puddle of foul-smelling water and disappearing, never to be seen again. This column understands that the absence of Wilson's journalism may confuse certain internet identities who use her to amplify their own perverted anger about the club they allegedly support. Happily for those lost and confused 'fans', insiders enthusiastically verify that the efforts of SEN producer Tim Rosen and his bulldog Mark Fine, as well as the continued baiting by trolling hot-head StKildaThunda will attempt to pick up the slack.
goldmate.....pure gold.... :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

lloyd21 wrote:Maybe turned over fitness guys because in that field $ wins
yep...a little bird told me that the filth were able to offer twice the money..... :cry: