Webster is a beauty!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milne
Club Player

Re: Webster is a beauty!!

joffaboy wrote:Good get Milne.

Webster easily matches Jetta and then rans away from him.

Maybe Jetta is just a front runner. Didn't seem to want to take Webster on physically.
Jetta had a head start on Webster too.

Love how Jimmy also collects the ball with ease, and then gives himself time and space for the perfect pass to Jack Steven.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

I think it would have been a perfect pass if it had gone to Jack on the full rather than landing two metres in front of him. At least it wasn't over his head.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:I think it would have been a perfect pass if it had gone to Jack on the full rather than landing two metres in front of him. At least it wasn't over his head.
Geez some people are hard taskmasters. The guy runs 70 metres at top pace, collects the ball, sums up the situation, runs another 30 metres across goal with a bounce and then delivers a 40 metre pass to a player metres in the clear.

How many time have you done that? Unbelievable critisism

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
karnaby
Club Player

I like that he's happy to indulge in a bit of push and shove. He seems quite happy sticking up for his team mates and letting the opposition players know where to get off.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful