Can anyone shed some light?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jimmy_slats
Club Player

Can anyone shed some light?

Just read this on facebook was a little intrigued as to what is trying to be said without being said?
Can anyone shed some light on it ?

Saints Express News
33 mins ·
Hi to all our wonderful sainters
I have had a lengthy meeting yesterday with the st kilda football club exec sales mngr. They, like so many others have had serious concerns with the management of another saints Facebook page and website and the lack of accountability.
They have agreed to support Danusia and I with Saints express news and we will be sponsoring four players. unlike another page the price of sponsorship will be around $20 not $50 and every sponsors name will be listed on our home page to make sure it is very transparent. it will also include how much money each person gave towards sponsorships
The prizes being given to us by the club will be framed signed guernseys by each sponsored player and signed certificates
we will also be given doubles pass to Best and fairest.
I would like to ask all of our members to consider jumping on board with allmother FAIR and TRANSPARENT sites and of course I have asked them to reciprocate as well.
I am approaching all saints facebook pages like ours to raise the profile and assist the club who need a higher profile page to assist them in breaking ties with the site known to be seemingly less than honest
you can call me on 0439327804
all of our members will in turn be asked to mutually join your site as well.
We know we have the ability to take the lead with my final article for 2014 getting 107,500 hits
All the best
Paul 'Robbo' Robson

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Can anyone shed some light?

Is this the same Danusia that was involved with the orange hatted one?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Is this the same Danusia that was involved with the orange hatted one?
Yes.

Dodgy as all hell.

Nutcases

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

jimmy_slats wrote:Just read this on facebook was a little intrigued as to what is trying to be said without being said?
Can anyone shed some light on it ?

Saints Express News
33 mins ·
Hi to all our wonderful sainters
I have had a lengthy meeting yesterday with the st kilda football club exec sales mngr. They, like so many others have had serious concerns with the management of another saints Facebook page and website and the lack of accountability.
They have agreed to support Danusia and I with Saints express news and we will be sponsoring four players. unlike another page the price of sponsorship will be around $20 not $50 and every sponsors name will be listed on our home page to make sure it is very transparent. it will also include how much money each person gave towards sponsorships
The prizes being given to us by the club will be framed signed guernseys by each sponsored player and signed certificates
we will also be given doubles pass to Best and fairest.
I would like to ask all of our members to consider jumping on board with allmother FAIR and TRANSPARENT sites and of course I have asked them to reciprocate as well.
I am approaching all saints facebook pages like ours to raise the profile and assist the club who need a higher profile page to assist them in breaking ties with the site known to be seemingly less than honest
you can call me on 0439327804
all of our members will in turn be asked to mutually join your site as well.
We know we have the ability to take the lead with my final article for 2014 getting 107,500 hits
All the best
Paul 'Robbo' Robson
who the f*** is paul robba robson??????...never heard of him...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
jimmy_slats
Club Player

so any explanations as to what its all about ?

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
howlinwolf
Club Player

I can vouch for Paul Robson.
A huge Saints fan/member over a very long period. An upstanding citizen in the community as well.
I'm not a facebook person but have no problems speaking for Paul's integrity.

Robert Harvey's last home game. 24 Aug 2008
StKilda 13.17 def Adelaide 6.11
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

From reading this I think he is calling the orange hat people dodgy so seems good to me.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

ahhhhh , lol

... i'd love to see that orange hat piccy that cowboy posted again.
it was bold orange , a foot high 'n three feet wide ... classico.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
happy feet
Club Player

I've seen the light and you can stick it right up your a".............

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Has this got anything to do with the "Saints Hoodies" being advertised on TeeSpring? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

still don't know who he is...is he the guy from that country that locked nelson mandala up....????? you know the country that you cop a warning from the mods for mentioning that starts with s....how many saints facebook sites are there,,,????????

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:
satchmo wrote:Is this the same Danusia that was involved with the orange hatted one?
Yes.

Dodgy as all hell.

Nutcases
Andrew Van Der Hoer...???

Absolutely weirdos and weirdly obsessed weird folks with weird loves for a football club/thing/carbon rod.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Aaahhh, Fakebook, bringing weirdo's out of their dark, hidden rooms and into the mainstream community where they belong............

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:Aaahhh, Fakebook, bringing weirdo's out of their dark, hidden rooms and into the mainstream community where they belong............

:wink:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saints Footy facebook page (over 19000 likes) is run by Andrew De Hoedt, formerly a Mod here using the nickname Milan Faletic.

He was in partnership with a Danusia originally.

It now appears that Danusia has jumped ship to this Robbo's competing site.

It also appears that there is some bad orange blood being spilt.

On a side note, the orange site has a sponsor.......that is not orange......

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saints Express News has 1200 likes on Facebook. There is no mention of orange on that site......more express news as it comes to hand on this slow news day.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

"We know we have the ability to take the lead with my final article for 2014 getting 107,500 hits"

....have to be crap, wouldn't it??? :roll:

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:Saints Footy facebook page (over 19000 likes) is run by Andrew De Hoedt, formerly a Mod here using the nickname Milan Faletic.

Just reading a post by Attilla Sipposs on Facebook where Danusia posted why she left and what this bloke was doing to her.

Anyone who knows anything about this bloke and what he has done to women in the past would be not one bit surprised.

Glad she is now out of harms way.

As for the OP. Seems as though a facebook page advertised sponsorship of a player and sold many more "shares" than the player costs with the "moderator" of the said page pocketing the money.

Guy is a first class creep, and fraudster who once sponsored Sipposs and the club had to intervene when he stalked him.

You are garbage - Enough said
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Saints Footy facebook page (over 19000 likes) is run by Andrew De Hoedt, formerly a Mod here using the nickname Milan Faletic.

Just reading a post by Attilla Sipposs on Facebook where Danusia posted why she left and what this bloke was doing to her.

Anyone who knows anything about this bloke and what he has done to women in the past would be not one bit surprised.

As for the OP. Seems as though a facebook page advertised sponsorship of a player and sold many more "shares" than the player costs with the "moderator" of the said page pocketing the money.

Guy is a first class creep, and fraudster who once sponsored Sipposs and the club had to intervene when he stalked him.

luckily we have our mr magic...whom i wold trust with my life savings.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

No idea on the 'hits' as such, but the 'likes' do not get into triple figures. Not bad for a little site though.

More. Seems like there is more to the story. As soon as you involve money in these types of things (SS included), you need to be really transparent. SS have Mr Magic who manages the money and has the trust and integrity to do so. I'm not sure he wears an orange hat though........

Saints Express News:: I am sorry if anyone thinks I am specifying a particular site. I personally did not name Saints Footy but if someone has added that ghen I won't dispute their right to do so.
Denise a lady formerly folliwing Saints Footy was leading in their footy tipping with only a couple of rounds to go and was then barred from their site.
The prizes awarded were selected with no checks and balances by the manager of their page on his own.
I have discussed at length with the club on Wednesday how we will run things and was received with more. relief through our transparency and honesty than anything else. It wss beiyger appropriate nor necassary for me to discuss any other page with the club just as I will not for z minute suggest you don't follow a particular site.
One thing you might like to suggest if you are confident of the integrity of the dite you follow is to ask the manager to publish a full list of last years sponsors and thd amounts they spent. we all still gsve friends attached. to that page and naybr then we can all be satisfied that every cent of sponsorship money actually made it to the club and maybe this comjng season the prize winners might be selected by more than one person seated at home alone.
I will never say don't follow a page I eill simply say we at Saints Express Bews enjored 107500 hits on my last article for the season and we will be entirely transparent throughout 2015 and beyond

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:

luckily we have our mr magic...whom i wold trust with my life savings.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Don't know about my life savings, but MM is honest and has only best intentions for the club and I would trust him wholeheartedly.

Mr Yarpie on the other hand.

You are garbage - Enough said
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:

Oh dear. That's no good at all. If that is the case, STKFC should be taking steps to get his site shut down.....although I doubt that they can if he doesn't breach copyright. Unless the police get involved with this money issue.....

Deary me.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I hope Robbo improves his typing though. Horrendous to read!!!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:No idea on the 'hits' as such, but the 'likes' do not get into triple figures. Not bad for a little site though.

More. Seems like there is more to the story. As soon as you involve money in these types of things (SS included), you need to be really transparent. SS have Mr Magic who manages the money and has the trust and integrity to do so. I'm not sure he wears an orange hat though........

Saints Express News:: I am sorry if anyone thinks I am specifying a particular site. I personally did not name Saints Footy but if someone has added that ghen I won't dispute their right to do so.
Denise a lady formerly folliwing Saints Footy was leading in their footy tipping with only a couple of rounds to go and was then barred from their site.
The prizes awarded were selected with no checks and balances by the manager of their page on his own.
I have discussed at length with the club on Wednesday how we will run things and was received with more. relief through our transparency and honesty than anything else. It wss beiyger appropriate nor necassary for me to discuss any other page with the club just as I will not for z minute suggest you don't follow a particular site.
One thing you might like to suggest if you are confident of the integrity of the dite you follow is to ask the manager to publish a full list of last years sponsors and thd amounts they spent. we all still gsve friends attached. to that page and naybr then we can all be satisfied that every cent of sponsorship money actually made it to the club and maybe this comjng season the prize winners might be selected by more than one person seated at home alone.
I will never say don't follow a page I eill simply say we at Saints Express Bews enjored 107500 hits on my last article for the season and we will be entirely transparent throughout 2015 and beyond

obviously doesn't run his copy through a spell checker..my advive to robbo........if the other guy is a crook....have the balls to say so ffs..... :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

looks like the bowl of fruit loops who has some serious problems is up to the old tricks again

i find it funny
8-)