The Flux Report: Round 14

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Report: Round 14

(Sigh :( ) still no Rodger, so Saintsational is stuck with me. Righto, on with it then.

Well, that was a bit of fun, eh. :lol:

And although the drugs don't work any more for the injectors, regardless, we kept up our fanatical pressuring for the whole four quarters. For mine, that's HUGELY SIGNIFICANT!!! :D

Kicks in - ours and theirs - much much better from us. Particularly when clearing it from defence we just looked so assured. HAPPY DANCE. Keep it up boys!

Speaking of looking assured... Roberton and Geary!!!!!!!! (Robo joins Webster - both elite kicks coming out of defence for us.)

Mav continuing to gain confidence, and so impact the game more and more in an attacking way.

Seb Ross was very very good in tight. Hopefully that was the game that gives him the confidence that he CAN play at AFL level... and play very well.

And that other mid field dud, you know, the one who isn’t Jack Steven. Yes, I'm talking Armo!!! What more has Armo got to do for people to class his season as elite???

Members' keeps improving... looks like as with Mav, it's a confidence thing. Even slotted one on a very tight angle.

Tird - HAS TO GO!!!
The two problems for the drugcheats are his $1mil per season payout (2015 & 2016 seasons)........... and the compromising pics and info that he surely must have. :lol:

I hope he goes this week. I so want us to be able to add Tird to our and Agent K’s Craig'slist.

This week’s opposition player to bag:
Intel reports have rated Heppel as being about Drugcheats' only decent player on Sunday.

Now don't get me wrong, he is a great player. But intel reported from very early on several occasions where he failed to chase. A great example from later in the game was Sinclair's goal out of the centre...

If that's the attitude of a bloke who is arguably their best player, not just on Sunday, but arguably their BEST player - then the cheats are in real trouble.

Compare that with, week in, week out, regardless of the scoreboard – OUR BLOKES CHASE!! :D

BJ:
The druggers thought they were so smart getting him in to top up their premiership side. And when he won their best and fairest (because he was the only one eligible) in that first year they claimed vindication.

But the problem was that they signed him up at $800+K a year... for FOUR years.

As predicted, his output has been tailing off since that first year... no doubt hastened by his LOSING INTEREST just as he seemed to with us. But of course, he's still taking more $$$ from their cap than anyone else. (Gotta love that. B) )

I wonder how many of those loyalists (and admirably so) who were so keen for us to lock BJ in on big $$$ have now realised that fallacy of doing that??? ;) Similarly, look at Dal's output with that Hobart team.

That said, I'd take either of them back in a heartbeat... but not on much money. I reckon that the combination of the excitement that's now back at our club, plus 'coming home to where the heart is' would spark a lift in output from both of them. Who knows, they could both still be around for our 2018 flag... :D

To Do – Saints:
Extend the contracts of our key intel gatherers and anaylists......... Richo and his key coaching staff, Trout and his key recruitment agents, Adam and his Basil, and whoever is behind the turn around in our propaganda department.

To Do – Saints Supporters:
We are seeing the future!

But remember! The team is still being assembled and trained. The team is still young. THERE WILL BE SOME DISAPPOINTING RESULTS AHEAD. THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED. SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. HOLD YOUR NERVE.

Breaking intel report update:
Just received - our aerial surveillance pictures (don't ask how they were obtained) of Drugcheats' Monday morning recovery session.........

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thoughts Sainters?

Thoughts, Rodger?

- Aeon.

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
Clayton Davis
Club Player

Re: The Flux Report: Round 14

Sheeeiiittt!

I sure do like how we AND them druggerbugger dudes are travelling.

James! Press that there red button boy! :D

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

No wonder the bigfooty kids can't handle it here... freaksville

felix
Club Player

D. Mac must be back in therapy .

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

what the feck did i just read?

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:No wonder the bigfooty kids can't handle it here... freaksville
I quite like a bit of personality in the posts, tbh.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
I quite like a bit of personality in the posts, tbh.
Absolutely, it's what makes this place so great... was just thinking that Aeon & Clayton are probably just outside of your average footy fans range.

Sheeeiiittt!

asiu
Saintsational Legend

:P @just outside

simons Silent Majority must be having heart palpitations ,
kneeknock 'n palm sweats then :shock:
... poor buggers

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Psychosaint66
Club Player

Ahhhhhhhhh.

Finally, somewhere to call home. (Sure beats being squeezed out of GWS by Franklin and Tippett. Hehehe. :lol: )

Home sweet home. :D

Image Cute but psycho. Things even out.