The Flux Report: Round 21

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Report: Round 21

Rodger? (Sigh.)

Well at least your avatar is back.

Ok, thanks to the umpire somehow being 'distracted' whilst Gregsonwhateverhisname is physically picked up Mav Weller and carried him to their goalsquare, we didn't quite win that one. But regardless........................

OUR CLUB SERIOUSLY ROCKS OUT!!!!! 8-)

Things to like:
Our defenders young and old don't panic. (Ok, aside from Shenton ever since he cut his hair.)
How our manic pressure can cause big name big mouth figjam sooks (for example, Mackie, I'm looking at you :evil: ) to skew it out on the full, even when a long way in from the boundary line............... twice. (Foot steps???)
When we aren't doing the manic pressure thing to the opposition, our other pass time is............... ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! :twisted:
Even at the death. Scores level, less than ten seconds to go, Sam F takes that relieving defensive mark... and... plays on for one last attack. I really liked that attitude! The siren sounded not with us hanging-on grimly, but with us heading forward ... to scare the Geelong fans at the ground who didn't know the time left. :lol:
Unlike Peddled&buried and his mob.................. WE DON'T GIVE UP!!!
All of the above despite so many key players out. Does that mean that we finally have some depth? :shock:
BIG JASON!!!!!!! 8-)
The club's attitude to Tommy Lee. Got bigger fish for him to fry than the VFL finals series. Off for early surgery to get ready for a return to the gym and to the running track ASAP!!!
I shall be looking forward to next year's 'Apologies to Tom Lee' thread... it'll be a long one. :mrgreen:
Bruce G McAbee wrote: Goddard, twice we beat Carlton to a Goddard, you have just got to love that
Like!

Not like so much:
Their ability to open us up more than has happened for a while. (I was glad when Richo' mentioned it in his presser) Was due to the increased emphasis on attack(?) Was it due to our trying to use the corridor more(?)

Need more intel:
AgentK wrote: I just think his [Gilbert's] body is honestly shot
K, is this a personal opinion/observation or based on intel gained in the field?

This week's opposition player to bag:
Too easy!!!
That arrogant sledger Mackie! Just keep shooting your mouth off and shooting the footy off.........out on the full figjam. :evil: (Where is Dustin Martin when I need him?)

This week's opposition player to bag even though we didn't play his team:
Dustin Martin!
Dustin! Check out these drone photos that we have obtained. What's wrong here?

ImageImage
That's right Dustin!
Milney proved it years ago! Jack R knows it!
So bloody well stop taunting the disadvantaged. Collingwood supporters will never be able to count beyond one!!!

This week's team changes:
I have been calling for the inclusion of Dan Markworth. However after being privvvy to an assessment from a reknowned intel analyst, I now truly believe that Dan should be held over till next year.
Big Jason MUST PLAY OUT THE YEAR!!!
Saunders - give him another go. Hell, give him the final week too.

Stuff it!!!! Too much of the romance has been lost from footy... farewell games to Schneids, Simpkin and Sippa I say!!! (Ahmed too, if he wasn't back on the rookie list.)

Who to leave out? Don't know, but I'm sure we can find blokes to cotton wool. Just make those farewell games happen! Romance is everything!

Thoughts Sainters?

Thoughts, Rodger?

- Aeon.

P66, nice try, but you know that two things a gal never reveals are the identity of her field agents or her hairdresser.

However since I'm making an exception here, and since checking your case files shows that you'd be 'interested'.............. I go to the Rainbow Grinda salons. They can be found in San Fran', Paddo', Fitzroy, Prahran (closest for you) and Tehran. After researching your 'tastes', at Prahran I would recommend Atlas, who is a whiz with the waxing and curling.

And yes, no one will mind if your wear your umpire's uniform honey. :wink:

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Flux Report: Round 21

from bf. rather brilliant.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Agree on Mackie. One of the luckiest blokes in the AFL. Fundamentally a reasonable footballer but nowhere near so good that he deserves to be an AA and triple premiership player. Right place, right time for that guy.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re your comments on Lee. I hear he was really pissed to have to undergo early surgery. Badly wanted to play ressies finals with his mates.