Markworth gawn

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

Re: Markworth gawn

Markworth was terrible today. Gotta go surely. We did well out of that draft Rossy, Newnes, Webster. All going to be very good. If you had to choose between Markworth and Sippo I'd take Sippo for another year.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
Tom_Sainter
Club Player

Markworth was absolutely dreadful, played like a person who had been told he was not required next year. A real shame for the kid

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Tom_Sainter wrote:Markworth was absolutely dreadful, played like a person who had been told he was not required next year. A real shame for the kid
Oh well. Hopefully Eli and a few others go also. We need to delist around 6 senior listed players especially if we trade in 2 players.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Tom_Sainter wrote:Markworth was absolutely dreadful, played like a person who had been told he was not required next year. A real shame for the kid
Oh well. Hopefully Eli and a few others go also. We need to delist around 6 senior listed players especially if we trade in 2 players.

Use and abuse. I hope none go back its a fact of footy some have to go. The idea in hoping people go just proves what type of person you are.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Use and abuse. I hope none go back its a fact of footy some have to go. The idea in hoping people go just proves what type of person you are.
Gee you have lost the plot. No. I don't hope any players go. I just want them to vanish off our list instead.

You are weird and a creep

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Gee you have lost the plot. No. I don't hope any players go. I just want them to vanish off our list instead.

Excellent come back. As I said it proves what type of person you are. The lap of honour confirmed it.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Excellent come back. As I said it proves what type of person you are. The lap of honour confirmed it.
Confirmed what?

378 games and he can't do a lap of honour to his fans. Hardly any detractors at that game bar a few Norf fans.

Each to their own plugs and you are like a dog with a bone

SinCitySainter
Club Player

Before this year he was ruined by injuries.
However, this year he has had a fair run at Sandy and rarely did he look within a bulls roar of AFL quality.
Yes he is quick and seems to have a decent kick on him but does not look like he get involved enough to be a real outside threat and he does not win his own ball on the inside.
I would be happy if we gave him one year on the rookie list to see if after a full pre-season he can give it a shot but I will not be too disappointed if we don't.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Markworth and Siposs were always in trouble once we got Membrey, same as Spencer with Bruce playing so we'll and Paddy as a standout inclusion. Simpkin behind Shenton, that's why one goes and one stays.

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯