Hawthorn moving training base to dingley

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ripplug66
Club Player

Re: Hawthorn moving training base to dingley

BigMart wrote:Just cant do it can you?

Oh, and you know I am referring to you... But I'll allow you to divert with that complaint.

Great post. Not designed to bait. No idea what it even means apart from baiting.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Time to start sniffing around the Statutory Planning Permit mechanism that allowed Hawthorn to get that land in Dingley Village. Was the matter handled by Councik, or was there a 'special resolution' made by the Minister for Planning..........

If the Hawks can work with Kingston City Council, how come the Saints have apparently been excluded?

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
ripplug66
Club Player

IanRush wrote:Time to start sniffing around the Statutory Planning Permit mechanism that allowed Hawthorn to get that land in Dingley Village. Was the matter handled by Councik, or was there a 'special resolution' made by the Minister for Planning..........

If the Hawks can work with Kingston City Council, how come the Saints have apparently been excluded?

We are working with the council. And who cares about planning permits. If you follow us start caring about the things our club can control.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

They say that they are hoping to attract free agents.

No amount of money would tempt me into wearing that hideous jumper.

It looks like the bottom of a baby's potty.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

ripplug66 wrote:
IanRush wrote:Time to start sniffing around the Statutory Planning Permit mechanism that allowed Hawthorn to get that land in Dingley Village. Was the matter handled by Councik, or was there a 'special resolution' made by the Minister for Planning..........

We are working with the council. And who cares about planning permits. If you follow us start caring about the things our club can control.
You’re very fearful (or protective) of questioning those in the AFL corporate system, and Melbourne’s ‘Top End’, aren’t you, what is your issue with a little “pokin’ around” to make sure all is legit? If anything, NOW is the time to strike, as most of Melbourne’s Top End were shown up in the CAS hearing (i.e. once the hearing was out of the Victorian Judicial system, things happened)

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
ripplug66
Club Player

IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

You’re very fearful (or protective) of questioning those in the AFL corporate system, and Melbourne’s ‘Top End’, aren’t you, what is your issue with a little “pokin’ around” to make sure all is legit? If anything, NOW is the time to strike, as most of Melbourne’s Top End were shown up in the CAS hearing (i.e. once the hearing was out of the Victorian Judicial system, things happened)

Who cares. Conspiracy 402. Yet to get one right. I notice you didn't mention anything about Kingston council. As for protective or fearful that is very funny. Go for it though. Poke around. You may find Mel Gibson.

Clayton Davis
Club Player

ripplug66 wrote:
IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

Who cares. Conspiracy 402. Yet to get one right. I notice you didn't mention anything about Kingston council. As for protective or fearful that is very funny. Go for it though. Poke around. You may find Mel Gibson.
Sheeeiiittt Rushie, juz so it al makes some sense. Some folks are a thinkin dat Plugs an da Big Mart are one an da same. But Clay can tell youall dat ain't so. Folks in da know, know dat Plugs, he actuarily iz Andrew Demetriou.

(Juz givin ya da tip, partner. Heh, heh, heh.)

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Clayton Davis wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

Sheeeiiittt Rushie, juz so it al makes some sense. Some folks are a thinkin dat Plugs an da Big Mart are one an da same. But Clay can tell youall dat ain't so. Folks in da know, know dat Plugs, he actuarily iz Andrew Demetriou.

(Juz givin ya da tip, partner. Heh, heh, heh.)

...........................love this bloke...........................

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Time to focus on OUR training base, and to let other clubs do their "thing". Absolutely pointless exercise to waste precious energy (needed to build up our OWN clubs organisation) Whinging on about the activities of others. (In my humble opinion of course!)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
supersaints
Club Player

A few saints players lived in Dingley during the eighties, so did a few Hawks players Liegh Matthews lived next door to Trevor Barker ( in Jacks avenue), there were quite a few Hawks supporters around the area, but this was due to their success... In the seventies .However I believe all types of zoning and a local base are an important fabric for football at grass roots level, and for the future. The Gawks should nick off.
I recall that when we moved from the Junction oval to Morrabin one of the major reasons was to claim the mornington Peninsula zone recruiting area, the then VFL were so pissed off that they took it off us and gave it to the Gawks, so we missed out on players like Matthews, knights, Moore, Brereton and many more.... They have already cut our lunch once... Time to nick off.

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
ripplug66
Club Player

supersaints wrote:A few saints players lived in Dingley during the eighties, so did a few Hawks players Liegh Matthews lived next door to Trevor Barker ( in Jacks avenue), there were quite a few Hawks supporters around the area, but this was due to their success... In the seventies .However I believe all types of zoning and a local base are an important fabric for football at grass roots level, and for the future. The Gawks should nick off.
I recall that when we moved from the Junction oval to Morrabin one of the major reasons was to claim the mornington Peninsula zone recruiting area, the then VFL were so pissed off that they took it off us and gave it to the Gawks, so we missed out on players like Matthews, knights, Moore, Brereton and many more.... They have already cut our lunch once... Time to nick off.

Why does it matter if they train 10km from where we will train?

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

ripplug66 wrote:
supersaints wrote:A few saints players lived in Dingley during the eighties, so did a few Hawks players Liegh Matthews lived next door to Trevor Barker ( in Jacks avenue), there were quite a few Hawks supporters around the area, but this was due to their success... In the seventies .However I believe all types of zoning and a local base are an important fabric for football at grass roots level, and for the future. The Gawks should nick off.

I was driving for work yesterday and I went down Swan St where Collingwood are located, down past Gosch's Paddock where Melbourne train, turned left into Punt Rd and went past where Richmond train. So 3 clubs all within a stones throw. So it doesn't matter if you train close to another team.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

I was driving for work yesterday and I went down Swan St where Collingwood are located, down past Gosch's Paddock where Melbourne train, turned left into Punt Rd and went past where Richmond train. So 3 clubs all within a stones throw. So it doesn't matter if you train close to another team.
Excellent point.

Re Kingston council, they are a disgrace, dealing with them personally and they are more interested in stalling processes for little people. And yet they allowed Costco to be built in a supposed green belt. Depends how much money you have. Took them a month to allocate my case to a person. paper shufflers.

Freebird
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:Time to focus on OUR training base, and to let other clubs do their "thing". Absolutely pointless exercise to waste precious energy (needed to build up our OWN clubs organisation) Whinging on about the activities of others. (In my humble opinion of course!)
SO you allow other clubs to walk all over you without a whimper - surely that makes us an easy target without a bright future

ripplug66
Club Player

Freebird wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:Time to focus on OUR training base, and to let other clubs do their "thing". Absolutely pointless exercise to waste precious energy (needed to build up our OWN clubs organisation) Whinging on about the activities of others. (In my humble opinion of course!)
SO you allow other clubs to walk all over you without a whimper - surely that makes us an easy target without a bright future

No you never let people walk over you but there is no point wasting time and energy on something we have no control over and especially when it doesn't matter anyway.