Will Nick captain for one more year?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Will Nick captain for one more year?

jamesmc
Club Player

Goose is king wrote:Happy for Roo to do it again
If my son was drafted by st kilda last year I'd tell him to look up to Roo most
I'd let him make his own decisions.

jamesmc
Club Player

loris wrote:Sam Gilbert today nominated Geary as the player he thinks best to take over from Roo as captain, that's when Roo doesn't want it, still thinks Roo is the best bet at present

Now it's Roo, Schneider, Newnes & another player ( can't recall who it was - think it was Dempster, but coul be wrong have to look back on my past posts when I posted it.) who have mention Geary as next best for captain.

At the time I thought it was interesting when all mentioned Geary with no mention of Armo. I was very surprised at the time when Roo only mentioned Geary and Newnes. The only other person he has ever mentioned as a possible captain was BJ, that was when BJ was trying to fleece the Saints over his contract.

Babble

jamesmc
Club Player

ripplug66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:Steven wont ever be captain. I would be very surprised if he got in the leadership group.
That's disappointing.

Not everyone can be a leader. If it was on who is a great bloke he would be well up there.
Oooops

ripplug66
Club Player

jamesmc wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:Steven wont ever be captain. I would be very surprised if he got in the leadership group.
That's disappointing.

Not everyone can be a leader. If it was on who is a great bloke he would be well up there.
Oooops

Wowee. What a poster. Goes out of his way to prove I was nearly wrong. Yes I'm very surprised. I'm glad he is though. Great bloke and great friend. I'm sure you will like that statement.

jamesmc
Club Player

ripplug66 wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
That's disappointing.

Oooops

Wowee. What a poster. Goes out of his way to prove I was nearly wrong. Yes I'm very surprised. I'm glad he is though. Great bloke and great friend. I'm sure you will like that statement.

Come on Fonzie you can say it!!!

ripplug66
Club Player

jamesmc wrote:

Come on Fonzie you can say it!!!

I say I'm wrong quite a lot. I'm unsure how I'm wrong here. I'm very surprised as I exactly said in the statement.