Billings as a midfielder

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

Re: Billings as a midfielder

Sounds like country dance instructions, you just forgot heel & toe.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
loris
Saintsational Legend

millarsaint wrote:Sounds like country dance instructions, you just forgot heel & toe.

That's what happened to Joey's kick last week against Essendope - got the heel, toe ar$e about and took a divot, instead of a pirouette.

All these American terminologies and dance instructions doing our players heads in........... again, poor Joey against GC Suns when he tried to do the 'quick step' in the goal square.

I notice the coaches realised Joey is no dancer........... he didn't get the chance to kick out from goal this match.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Good to see not one extra player used in the centre bounces today apart from rotating 3 of 4 of Steven, Armitage, Ross or Dunstan.

Where is the development of any other on ballers?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Tom_Sainter
Club Player

Strikes me as a guy that will really develop a bit later than a big bodied mid like Bontempelli. At this early stage Bont definitely looks a better pick however I will reserve my judgement for another few years, still think Billings looks like he has a ton of class