Essendopes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

Essendopes

Essesndon supporters have always annoyed me the arrogant dorks. Sitting at a cafe yesterday, I overheard a few of them at the next table gloating about their massive victory against the hopeless Blues, then it was onto they expect top four finish next year and it looks like JOM is coming their way to top it off. I felt like flicking some of my dessert at them, but thought better :-)

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Essendopes

spert wrote:Essesndon supporters have always annoyed me the arrogant dorks. Sitting at a cafe yesterday, I overheard a few of them at the next table gloating about their massive victory against the hopeless Blues, then it was onto they expect top four finish next year and it looks like JOM is coming their way to top it off. I felt like flicking some of my dessert at them, but thought better :-)
Nothing more amusing than Essendon supporters with a bagful of false hope!

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:Essesndon supporters have always annoyed me the arrogant dorks. Sitting at a cafe yesterday, I overheard a few of them at the next table gloating about their massive victory against the hopeless Blues, then it was onto they expect top four finish next year and it looks like JOM is coming their way to top it off. I felt like flicking some of my dessert at them, but thought better :-)
Should've flicked it, Spert. Then use the reasonable man defence, as in,"what would the reasonable person do in all the circumstances?" No jury would convict you where doper supporters are concerned. Carlscum and filth supporters have had a little bit of humility knocked into them by decades of failure and disappointment. Not so our friends at Tullamarine. I look forward to the next decade where they will suffer the same ordeal as the scum and filth. I love my schadenfreude where these arrogant,cheating dickheads are concerned.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
resaintlee
Club Player

With all the carry on about cheats at the Olympics still the whole business just washes over them.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Should've flicked it, Spert. Then use the reasonable man defence, as in,"what would the reasonable person do in all the circumstances?" No jury would convict you where doper supporters are concerned. Carlscum and filth supporters have had a little bit of humility knocked into them by decades of failure and disappointment. Not so our friends at Tullamarine. I look forward to the next decade where they will suffer the same ordeal as the scum and filth. I love my schadenfreude where these arrogant,cheating dickheads are concerned.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Part of me hopes that they are totally exonerated. After Jobeless gives back the medal of course. Imagine the lulz if it was proved to be just a misunderstanding!

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Part of me hopes that they are totally exonerated. After Jobeless gives back the medal of course. Imagine the lulz if it was proved to be just a misunderstanding!

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post