Under the pump

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Re: Under the pump

Jacks Back wrote:
White Winmar wrote:The boy is a gun. Fully fit, he will be our elite midfielder. Simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than anyone. Antone I ever met. End of story.
Listen White Winmar, We don't need another hero!
:D :D :D :D

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Seems a bit of a stretch to include Billings in the top 10 under the pump in the entire comp.
I mean without giving it a second's thought Dayne Beams, Josh Jenkins, Harley Bennell, James Aish, Dale Thomas, Hamish Hartlett, Pearce Hanley, Gary Ablett, Kurt Tippett, Jaegar O'Meara come to mind as players under much more pressure to perform than Billings.

From an internal perspective, in terms of return on investment, I guess the guys under the most pressure will be:

Billings (pick 3)
Freeman (22)
Carlisle (~18)
McCartin (1)

Proph3t of egan
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:Seems a bit of a stretch to include Billings in the top 10 under the pump in the entire comp.
I mean without giving it a second's thought Dayne Beams, Josh Jenkins, Harley Bennell, James Aish, Dale Thomas, Hamish Hartlett, Pearce Hanley, Gary Ablett, Kurt Tippett, Jaegar O'Meara come to mind as players under much more pressure to perform than Billings.

From an internal perspective, in terms of return on investment, I guess the guys under the most pressure will be:

Billings (pick 3)
Freeman (22)
Carlisle (~18)
McCartin (1)
Freeman was pick 10, wasn't he?

Fortius quo Fidelius means Strength through Loyalty. . . I think
spert
Saintsational Legend

Not sure where Billings fits in the team. Shows class, but needs to do a whole lot more IMO

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Proph3t of egan wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Seems a bit of a stretch to include Billings in the top 10 under the pump in the entire comp.

Billings (pick 3)
Freeman (22)
Carlisle (~18)
McCartin (1)
Freeman was pick 10, wasn't he?
10 for Filthingwood but 22 for us?