Match Thread Saints v Hawks Round 6 2018

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stonecold
SS Life Member

Re: Match Thread Saints v Hawks Round 6 2018

St. Paul wrote:
stonecold wrote:
St. Paul wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stonecold wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stonecold wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
The_Dud wrote:
stonecold wrote:How's Hickey gone against a good ruck????? Apart from one moment, s***!!!!! Nothing has changed with Tom, still the same, bigboy BOG!!!!!
Hickey has passed Longer’s season quota of goals, marks and kicks in one game, so I’d say he’s doing well
That was just in that one play.
Yeah, your clueless Kosi, Tom looks great, until we need him to stand up physically!!!!!
Let’s bring in that bloke who got touched up by our former rookie last week.

By the way, you’re clueless. I’m not getting personal. Just helping with your spelling.
So Tom played well did he Kosi?????
A bit quiet. Not Longer level quiet but he did go off injured early.
Quiet for Billy is not getting on the ground. Gee, didn't we miss his one possession tonight? He's the answer, because some tosser said so.
Didn't take Long, did it 1982!!!!!
Unfortunately I can still see the shyte you post when it is quoted by others. Your ridiculous pumping up of Longer is embarrassing and shows how little you know about the game. If there was a way to not see your shyte, I would use that option. You pollute every thread with your illiterate rambling. Any moron could figure out that when you put someone on ignore, you can still see posts that are quoted by others. Except you, unfortunately. As for the 1982 reference, you're the only one who thinks it is clever or funny, a bit like all your posts. The rest don't understand. Never said anything about Longer? Just started a whole thread on him and mention him at every opportunity. Are you really as stupid as you appear, or are you just taking the piss? Seriously, I really want to know.
Know little about the game?????

If only you knew, taking the piss????? Your the ex detective, you work it out, after all you started in 1982!!!!!

Put your Physic degree to work!!!!!

How many wins has Tom Hickey played in since 2016 for St.Kilda?????

You do the Math!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
St. Paul
Club Player

Sorry Stonecold, but I don't get this. What am I supposed to have started in 1982? Wasn't even born, champ! I don't have a degree in Physics. I wish. Love science. So I apologise in advance. I shouldn't be having a go at you. Just leave it where it is. Back to ignore for me. I really do believe you have me confused with Drake. He must have really annoyed you. Adios amigo! You'll get no more grief from me.

"For when I am powerless, then I am strong."
realdeal
Club Player

Hickey stoll did more tonight than Longer in 4 games.. the overall disposal is what killed us..

stonecold
SS Life Member

St. Paul wrote:Sorry Stonecold, but I don't get this. What am I supposed to have started in 1982? Wasn't even born, champ! I don't have a degree in Physics. I wish. Love science. So I apologise in advance. I shouldn't be having a go at you. Just leave it where it is. Back to ignore for me. I really do believe you have me confused with Drake. He must have really annoyed you. Adios amigo! You'll get no more grief from me.
So your not Drake????? Fair enough then, Drake didn't annoy me, not at all, he had that many user names over the years that I could never take him seriously!!!!!

Drake was happy enough with himself, didn't need others to endorse him!!!!!

All the best then, happy posting, Brother Paul!!!!!

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

St. Paul wrote:
stonecold wrote:
St. Paul wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stonecold wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stonecold wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
The_Dud wrote:
stonecold wrote:How's Hickey gone against a good ruck????? Apart from one moment, s***!!!!! Nothing has changed with Tom, still the same, bigboy BOG!!!!!
Hickey has passed Longer’s season quota of goals, marks and kicks in one game, so I’d say he’s doing well
Yeah, your clueless Kosi, Tom looks great, until we need him to stand up physically!!!!!

By the way, you’re clueless. I’m not getting personal. Just helping with your spelling.
Quiet for Billy is not getting on the ground. Gee, didn't we miss his one possession tonight? He's the answer, because some tosser said so.
Unfortunately I can still see the shyte you post when it is quoted by others. Your ridiculous pumping up of Longer is embarrassing and shows how little you know about the game. If there was a way to not see your shyte, I would use that option. You pollute every thread with your illiterate rambling. Any moron could figure out that when you put someone on ignore, you can still see posts that are quoted by others. Except you, unfortunately. As for the 1982 reference, you're the only one who thinks it is clever or funny, a bit like all your posts. The rest don't understand. Never said anything about Longer? Just started a whole thread on him and mention him at every opportunity. Are you really as stupid as you appear, or are you just taking the piss? Seriously, I really want to know.
It really is odd isn’t it? Not sure but I think Hickey must have banged his mum and never called back or something, his vendetta against him really is bordering on ludicrous , not sure how else to explain it.

He likes to talk himself up, can’t seem to back it up with any proof or appearance of knowledge tho, so I’m tipping just your typical Cheeto-fingered internet hero, bit sad really..,

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
St. Paul
Club Player

Sorry Stonecold, but I don't get this. What am I supposed to have started in 1982? Wasn't even born, champ! I don't have a degree in Physics. I wish. Love science. So I apologise in advance. I shouldn't be having a go at you. Just leave it where it is. Back to ignore for me. I really do believe you have me confused with Drake. He must have really annoyed you. Adios amigo! You'll get no more grief from me.

"For when I am powerless, then I am strong."
stonecold
SS Life Member

The_Dud wrote:
St. Paul wrote:
stonecold wrote:
St. Paul wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stonecold wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stonecold wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
The_Dud wrote:

It really is odd isn’t it? Not sure but I think Hickey must have banged his mum and never called back or something, his vendetta against him really is bordering on ludicrous , not sure how else to explain it.

He likes to talk himself up, can’t seem to back it up with any proof or appearance of knowledge tho, so I’m tipping just your typical Cheeto-fingered internet hero, bit sad really..,
What would you like me to back up exactly?????

As I stated, I gave Tom votes last week, also threw him a challenge of holding he's own against a quality opponent, which he couldn't do!!!!!

kalsaint
Club Player

Bruce G McAbee wrote:We need to kick 13+ goals to be a chance.
Well that was a good dream while it lasted.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
elizabethr
Club Player

Armo will be blamed again

nothing to say
asiu
Saintsational Legend

well

the eff word stretched out longtime

that , was a tough read

i suppose the next read should be about the Coach's presser

wow

the pencil pushers moved into 'winning culture' mode ... too early

no patience from where it was needed most

crash n burn ... basically guaranteed

great

ta

stnuc

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Bruce G McAbee
Club Player

kalsaint wrote:
Bruce G McAbee wrote:We need to kick 13+ goals to be a chance.
Well that was a good dream while it lasted.
Like expecting your tattslotto numbers to come out every Saturday, but the reality is that it just doesn't happen. Must be against team rules to kick goals.

Think of me long enough to make a memory.
bozza1980
Club Player

That the coach might struggle to find many positives after the Saints Round Six defeat at the hands of Hawthorn was hardly surprising. Having been in the tight but scrappy contest for much of the night, the Saints ultimately paid the price for not taking full advantage of the opportunities they created. Where the men in red, white and black, spent much of the match butchering the ball and their chances in front of goal, conversely the Hawks were positively ruthless by comparison.
https://pinchhittersoz.com.au/2018/04/2 ... d-to-find/

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.