Saints management. Are you for real

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints management. Are you for real

I like to see myself as reasonably socially progressive. BUT I am the father of two daughters. I used to take both my daughters to the footy when they were young (b/w 8-16 years of age)

This type of 'inclusiveness' would have stopped me taking them in my tracks. I don't care how 1950's I am or are perceived to be. No way I would be taking them into the male toilets to pee. No way I would be comfortable with blokes in the female toilets, even if it is just the foyer of the toilets. One thing I was always comfortable with was that older women would always keep an eye om them and I was happy to wait patiently out the front for them to come out. Worked fine and no need to change as far as I'm concerned.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:59pm
Teflon wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:13pm
The_Dud wrote: Mon 11 Jun 2018 8:27pm Still haven’t seen a legit argument against trans people using the toilet they wish to. I also don’t ever recall a trans person causing trouble in one.

I think a lot of potential issues people are thinking up are more of a reflection of their own thoughts and desires when they’re in a public restroom.

And if a creep wants to be a creep, no sign on a door is going to stop them.

Unisex toilets are already everywhere and I’ve never heard of any issues with them. Drove passed some at a rest area on the highway today. There’s a row of unisex cubicles at a sports ground here, work great. New public toilets at the late night taxi rank are unisex cubicles, no issues. Outdoor music festivals have had unisex toilets for yonks, works fine.

Decades ago people argued against desegregation because they feared for their children mixing with other races. Thankfully each generation becomes more progressive and accepting than the last, just have to wait for some of that Stone Age thinking to fade away.
Big difference between "unisex" portaloos at a rock concert than walking in and seeing 8 dicks lined up at a urinal if you're a young woman/girl

Sorry, to use your logic - I haven't heard of the public outcry of thousands of trans at the football being violated as they're forced to use standard toilets. Non issue, but like so many of the feel good brigade looking for their next cause that's besides the point as long we all keep "progressing" to their way of thinking.

Fancy linking racial desegregation with a need for a trans gender porta loo?
I'm sure Nelson M would be chuffed he fought for this type of change...
Why would young woman / girls be walking into a urinal? Where, apart from your imagination, did you pull that one from?

On a side note, looking at some posters very strict toilet attendance rules, what do people suppose a father does if he has to take his 5 year old daughter to the toilet in public?
Unsure
It's your new politically correct world of live and let love yeah?
No boundaries, no barriers....that's just discriminatory old hat 1950's gibberish yeah??
We're going truly open slather so rock out with your c**k out - be it at a urinal or leaving a cubical door wide open while one slashes (ever come across that?) who cares
It's dicks at 10 paces and the gang better start being "progressive" or the good old politically correct media cops will be in to em!!

“Yeah….nah””
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 12:34am
Unsure
It's your new politically correct world of live and let love yeah?
No boundaries, no barriers....that's just discriminatory old hat 1950's gibberish yeah??
We're going truly open slather so rock out with your c**k out - be it at a urinal or leaving a cubical door wide open while one slashes (ever come across that?) who cares
It's dicks at 10 paces and the gang better start being "progressive" or the good old politically correct media cops will be in to em!!
All I’m getting from this is I think you need to rethink your toilet etiquette...

Though I have seen on many occasions men taking a slash out in public in broad daylight! I guess by your logic we better keep our women locked up at home, as they are helpless delicate flowers incapable of navigating this vast and complex world!

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Not sure why this is such a big issue.

Go to a decent restaurant and the toilets will be unisex.

Was this anything different? Anyways didn't even notice while at the game - took a piss when I had to in the men's with no issues.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 12:05am I like to see myself as reasonably socially progressive. BUT I am the father of two daughters. I used to take both my daughters to the footy when they were young (b/w 8-16 years of age)

This type of 'inclusiveness' would have stopped me taking them in my tracks. I don't care how 1950's I am or are perceived to be. No way I would be taking them into the male toilets to pee. No way I would be comfortable with blokes in the female toilets, even if it is just the foyer of the toilets. One thing I was always comfortable with was that older women would always keep an eye om them and I was happy to wait patiently out the front for them to come out. Worked fine and no need to change as far as I'm concerned.
I find it slightly bizarre that after all this talk about how dangerous and distopian public restrooms can be, you’re more than happy to let your 8 year old go off with a complete stranger?

Imagine sending your 16 year old off into the current male toilets at the football all alone. How comfortable do you think she’d feel in that situation? I can imagine it would be exactly how a trans woman feels every time they are forced to use those same male toilets. How can you be so concerned about one while totally dismissive of the other?

stevie
Saintsational Legend

I hope there were toilets on the Etihad roof for those of us identifying as attack coptors last week

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Instead of "Mens" and "Womens", why not have "Prudes" and "Perverts"?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
asiu
Saintsational Legend

haha @Allegedly.

last post indeed

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
clintgrierson
Club Player

we all have unisex toilets in our houses right?

Moods
Saintsational Legend

clintgrierson wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 12:11pm we all have unisex toilets in our houses right?
because family home toilets are exactly the same as public toilets aren't they??? It's a poor analogy

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 1:47pm
clintgrierson wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 12:11pm we all have unisex toilets in our houses right?
because family home toilets are exactly the same as public toilets aren't they??? It's a poor analogy
Why? Kids are much more likely to be sexually assaulted by a member of their family at home than a random in public.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Its pretty f****** simple. If you were born a man, you piss and crap in the men's toilets at the footy. If you born a women, you piss and crap in the women's toilets at the footy. You are either born with a dick and balls or a fanny and tits!

Unisex toilets are irrelevant as only 1 person can fit in and use them at once (always with a lock) and they are always attached to a passage or hallway or a public walkway. They are never located inside the men's or women's sections. Its against the law.

Why does this country overcomplicate this crap. I can't believe morons get paid to come up with this crap like the sign at Etihad. 99.99% of people at the footy on Sat night were either a women or a man and identify with the way they were physically born!

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
saynta
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 2:17pm Its pretty f****** simple. If you were born a man, you piss and crap in the men's toilets at the footy. If you born a women, you piss and crap in the women's toilets at the footy. You are either born with a dick and balls or a fanny and tits!

Unisex toilets are irrelevant as only 1 person can fit in and use them at once (always with a lock) and they are always attached to a passage or hallway or a public walkway. They are never located inside the men's or women's sections. Its against the law.

Why does this country overcomplicate this crap. I can't believe morons get paid to come up with this crap like the sign at Etihad. 99.99% of people at the footy on Sat night were either a women or a man and identify with the way they were physically born!
Interesting isn't it? The number of guys posting in this thread who can't wait to flop their dicks out in mixed company.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

saynta wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 2:25pm
parkeysainter wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 2:17pm Its pretty f****** simple. If you were born a man, you piss and crap in the men's toilets at the footy. If you born a women, you piss and crap in the women's toilets at the footy. You are either born with a dick and balls or a fanny and tits!

Interesting isn't it? The number of guys posting in this thread who can't wait to flop their dicks out in mixed company.
Yep. Very strange to be honest. Not saying the posters are, but there are heaps of perverts and deviants out there everywhere. I don't think people realise how common they are. Its also about safety first. The kids and females need protection from the perverts and deviants at the footy (and they are amongst us in the crowd). Its not worth the risk in ruining the lives of a kid or female to make a couple of trannies or PC Nazis happy.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 2:32pm
saynta wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 2:25pm

Yep. Very strange to be honest. Not saying the posters are, but there are heaps of perverts and deviants out there everywhere. I don't think people realise how common they are. Its also about safety first. The kids and females need protection from the perverts and deviants at the footy (and they are amongst us in the crowd). Its not worth the risk in ruining the lives of a kid or female to make a couple of trannies or PC Nazis happy.
The club has been trying to tap into a new demographic for some time now. We're over $10 million in debt, at this stage, so we probably need all the support we can get. It's also good PR to the current politically-correct zeitgeist. Like it or lump it, we're just gonna have to roll with the punches. What a time to be alive, eh?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
clintgrierson
Club Player

It's almost like some of these blokey blokes want the transgendered in the men's toilets.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

clintgrierson wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 3:05pm It's almost like some of these blokey blokes want the transgendered in the men's toilets.
:wink: No, just the perverts.With a couple of sheilas thrown in.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

clintgrierson wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 3:05pm It's almost like some of these blokey blokes want the transgendered in the men's toilets.
I've never seen a tranny from memory at any footy game at any level.

freely
SS Hall of Fame

parkeysainter wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 3:44pm
I wonder why.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

freely wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 3:58pm
I wonder why.
Guess they don't like the footy. Each to their own.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 4:09pm
I wonder why.
What a silly generalisation to make. There's a transgender person currently playing in the VFLW who is nominating again for the AFLW draft. Rumour has it, a former Saints premiership player had transgender tendencies. Plenty more examples I'm sure.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 5:30pm
I wonder why.
What a silly generalisation to make. There's a transgender person currently playing in the VFLW who is nominating again for the AFLW draft. Rumour has it, a former Saints premiership player had transgender tendencies. Plenty more examples I'm sure.
Nah, Stewie just liked to dress up. :wink:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 5:33pm
Sainternist wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 5:30pm
I wonder why.
Nah, Stewie just liked to dress up. :wink:
To what extent? Sounded to me he had transvestite tendencies. But heck, he wasn't doing any harm to anyone, so what did it matter?

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

The backwards opinions of some posters on here like saynta and parkeysainter are truly disgusting. Fair enough you don't like unisex toilets because of your own insecurities, but to say trans people shouldn't be allowed to use the toilets they identify with is just plain cruel.

Having to invent farcical scenarios to try hide the fact you don't have the emotional intelligence to empathise with an already persecuted group in society is pathetic. I just hope no one close to these people are dealing with this situation, leaves no question as to why the suicide rate among this section of society is so high.

The sooner the ignorance of the stone age generation dies out the better society as a whole will be.
Its not worth the risk in ruining the lives of a kid or female to make a couple of trannies or PC Nazis happy.
But your happy to ruin the lives of trans people because who gives a f*** about them, they're worthless, right?

Truly pathetic.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jun 2018 7:03pm The backwards opinions of some posters on here like saynta and parkeysainter are truly disgusting. Fair enough you don't like unisex toilets because of your own insecurities, but to say trans people shouldn't be allowed to use the toilets they identify with is just plain cruel.

Having to invent farcical scenarios to try hide the fact you don't have the emotional intelligence to empathise with an already persecuted group in society is pathetic. I just hope no one close to these people are dealing with this situation, leaves no question as to why the suicide rate among this section of society is so high.

The sooner the ignorance of the stone age generation dies out the better society as a whole will be.
Its not worth the risk in ruining the lives of a kid or female to make a couple of trannies or PC Nazis happy.
But your happy to ruin the lives of trans people because who gives a f*** about them, they're worthless, right?

Truly pathetic.
Don't put your words and opinions in my mouth mate. Of course the life of a tranny is important, my issue is with the PC BS signs at the footy! Get over it! It was a joke!

I couldn't care what side someone bats for. Each to their own. If you can't see the danger of giving free reign to pedophiles, deviants and sexual predators to sneakily use any toilet they want at a stadium that can hold 50k people then you are delusional! Unfortunately, safety comes first for children, females and males before pleasing 5 trannies that might turn up at the footy.