Crowd Funding to Help Richo Make Like a Tree...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Re: Crowd Funding to Help Richo Make Like a Tree...

Saintmatt wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 3:44pm
parkeysainter wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 3:33pm
Saintmatt wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 1:48pm
parkeysainter wrote: Mon 27 Aug 2018 5:36pm
Saintmatt wrote: Mon 27 Aug 2018 5:32pm
parkeysainter wrote: Mon 27 Aug 2018 4:46pm Disgusting campaign to be honest.
I can't say that it's in great taste but unfortunately - this is the position we're in where our 'Coach' is openly derided by his club's own fans. It actually says everything about how our fans view their club's leadership both on an off the field. The off-field crew noosed our necks with this extension decision and presumably for reasons of ego (and the debt they've mountainously ballooned) are unwilling to take responsibility for it and act accordingly.

There is not a sporting organisation on the planet that would accept a five-year winning record of 35% with no finals. We've snookered ourselves into a corner and the anger towards this farcical situation is both being reacted to and voiced against by the fans.

You can't really blame them - regardless of the poor taste of the protest action.
People can be disenchanted and not like him. No dramas there, but a go fund me campaign to raise 500k is f****** BS. This sort of thing is for a kid that has cancer for example, not to get rid of an AFL coach.

I find it offensive and embarrassing. I just hope Richo's wife and kids and his family don't see such rubbish.
I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree. This gofundme page is clearly a joke - for the record, there's plenty of these pages set-up for stupid, non-essential purposes; largely to make a point - but, it is also a fair reflection of where our fans see their club's football leadership. We are bereft. It's what people do when they see no meaningful hope of change and quite frankly, we're not being offered any assurance or a plan as to how things will get better.

The coach is a bland, inarticulate, boring, apologist, platitude-serving dribbler on AFL360 and in his weekly Holman's message who just embarrasses our club, himself and our fans. It's beyond laughable and has become truly cringe worthy. Is creating the gofundme something I would do? No. You would do? Clearly no. I've met Richo a few times and I think he's a nice enough man but who's now way out of his depth in his role. A role that our supporters are (directly or indirectly) paying him to do. But - I can understand the position of others who did create it and whilst I don't support the method I find it hard to disagree with the reasoning behind it.

I wouldn't be delighted if Richo or his family saw the page either but you know what? I would be ecstatic if our delusional, incompetent Admin and Board saw it because they've largely created the coaching noose we now find our necks in. They are the ones who need to truly understand the level of genuine anger, resentment that their actions and inaction have caused.
Just excuses for a childish and immature campaign which was probably created by a 12 year old. That is the level of intelligence and maturity on display here.
I guess it was a mistake trying to reason with you in an intelligent and respectful manner. What in the hell was I thinking? I need to leave the room and give myself an uppercut.

I'm truly sorry for not agreeing wholeheartedly with you and look forward to you flying your next 'sure thing/rumor' trade that you heard 30 seconds beforehand on the radio.
An uppercut might be good for you actually.

Intelligent manner? Comedy central on SS.net right now.

Gofundme for Richo getting sacked...fairdinkum...reality TV makes more sense. 🤣🤣🤣

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Chill out everyone

Nee!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

fugazi wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 4:36pm Chill out everyone
Sound advice.

Being a Saints fan is like having to sit in the waiting room.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

"No donations yet. Help launch this campaign "

no one has chipped in?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 11:50am
I can't say that it's in great taste but unfortunately - this is the position we're in where our 'Coach' is openly derided by his club's own fans. It actually says everything about how our fans view their club's leadership both on an off the field. The off-field crew noosed our necks with this extension decision and presumably for reasons of ego (and the debt they've mountainously ballooned) are unwilling to take responsibility for it and act accordingly.

There is not a sporting organisation on the planet that would accept a five-year winning record of 35% with no finals. We've snookered ourselves into a corner and the anger towards this farcical situation is both being reacted to and voiced against by the fans.

You can't really blame them - regardless of the poor taste of the protest action.
People can be disenchanted and not like him. No dramas there, but a go fund me campaign to raise 500k is f****** BS. This sort of thing is for a kid that has cancer for example, not to get rid of an AFL coach.

I find it offensive and embarrassing. I just hope Richo's wife and kids and his family don't see such rubbish.
Spot on!
Bollocks. It’s just a reflection of the degree of antipathy Richardson has created for himself with his BS. His sacking is what needs to happen, even if the crowd funding thing is a joke.

SteveStevens66
Club Player

The coach is a bland, inarticulate, boring, apologist, platitude-serving dribbler on AFL360 and in his weekly Holman's message who just embarrasses our club, himself and our fans....I would be ecstatic if our delusional, incompetent Admin and Board saw it [the GoFundMe Campaign] because they've largely created the coaching noose we now find our necks in. They are the ones who need to truly understand the level of genuine anger, resentment that their actions and inaction have caused.
Absolutely spot on!
Enrico_Misso wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 12:33am
And after the most disappointing year in decades there is absolutely ZERO reasons to be more optimistic about next year as the coach has totally failed to articulate
- why our style of football has been so inept, indirect, unskilled, hesitent?
- what were the reasons we went so far backwards?
- why after 23 rounds and 5 months none of the above issues seem to have been addressed?
- and what is going to be done differently over the summer and into next year to improve things?
Exactly. "failed to articulate." How could he articulate anything? He has a three word vocabulary: "strong," "positive," and "pleasing." And everytime he uses those words it is in weird, improper ways. His poverty of language is matched and I'd say connected to his poverty of imagination. He is utterly useless as a coach, a hopeless spokesman for the club, and an inarticulate idiot when having to match it with Chris Scott on AFL360. Week after week his deficiencies are on full and embarrassing display. If he had a shred of self-awareness he'd resign. It should have been him and not Nathan Freeman today.

Carna Saints!!!
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I wonder why Mark Fine doesn’t get more flak from posters on here. It was he who conducted an on-air “crusade” to sack Watters and have Richardson replace him as senior coach...... “Finey” has now found his level.... a podcast with that other useless windbag RoCo

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

parkeysainter wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 3:52pm

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree. This gofundme page is clearly a joke - for the record, there's plenty of these pages set-up for stupid, non-essential purposes; largely to make a point - but, it is also a fair reflection of where our fans see their club's football leadership. We are bereft. It's what people do when they see no meaningful hope of change and quite frankly, we're not being offered any assurance or a plan as to how things will get better.

The coach is a bland, inarticulate, boring, apologist, platitude-serving dribbler on AFL360 and in his weekly Holman's message who just embarrasses our club, himself and our fans. It's beyond laughable and has become truly cringe worthy. Is creating the gofundme something I would do? No. You would do? Clearly no. I've met Richo a few times and I think he's a nice enough man but who's now way out of his depth in his role. A role that our supporters are (directly or indirectly) paying him to do. But - I can understand the position of others who did create it and whilst I don't support the method I find it hard to disagree with the reasoning behind it.

I wouldn't be delighted if Richo or his family saw the page either but you know what? I would be ecstatic if our delusional, incompetent Admin and Board saw it because they've largely created the coaching noose we now find our necks in. They are the ones who need to truly understand the level of genuine anger, resentment that their actions and inaction have caused.
Just excuses for a childish and immature campaign which was probably created by a 12 year old. That is the level of intelligence and maturity on display here.
I guess it was a mistake trying to reason with you in an intelligent and respectful manner. What in the hell was I thinking? I need to leave the room and give myself an uppercut.

I'm truly sorry for not agreeing wholeheartedly with you and look forward to you flying your next 'sure thing/rumor' trade that you heard 30 seconds beforehand on the radio.

Gofundme for Richo getting sacked...fairdinkum...reality TV makes more sense. 🤣🤣🤣
You're very quick to offend Parkey. Only a few weeks ago you yourself were saying society is becoming too PC!

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

SydneySainter wrote: Wed 29 Aug 2018 11:47am
parkeysainter wrote: Tue 28 Aug 2018 3:52pm

You're very quick to offend Parkey. Only a few weeks ago you yourself were saying society is becoming too PC!
This has nothing to do with the modern world of left wing hippies in your face...its just a s*** offensive fund me campaign conduct by a 10 year old kid!

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Get over yourself, St. Porky!!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Sainternist wrote: Wed 29 Aug 2018 1:45pm Get over yourself, St. Porky!!

Not reported to the mods, but the looney tunes is on the intellectual level of this gofundme page. How fitting.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

I think what would be embarrassing for his kids, would be to stand up in front of the class and explain what their dad
does for a living.
His kids probably say he's a real estate salesman, or he's in charge of live sheep exports, or he cooks up meth in the bathroom-
any of the above would be more palatable and attract less bullying
than admitting that "Dad is the coach of a bottom 4 team and has scuttled the ship, and it's sinking without trace"

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
derby Street
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Wed 29 Aug 2018 5:58pm

I think what would be embarrassing for his kids, would be to stand up in front of the class and explain what their dad
does for a living.
His kids probably say he's a real estate salesman, or he's in charge of live sheep exports, or he cooks up meth in the bathroom-
than admitting that "Dad is the coach of a bottom 4 team and has scuttled the ship, and it's sinking without trace"
What utter tripe. With your name I guess you would know all about being in charge of live sheep exports. :roll:

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

WellardSaint wrote: Wed 29 Aug 2018 5:58pm

does for a living.
His kids wouldn't care what he did for a living and would love him no matter what because he is a good human. What a hate filled post. Jesus.