Did I hear correct - god help us

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Did I hear correct - god help us

Cairnsman wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 6:52am
Scollop wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 12:53am viewtopic.php?f=1&t=95805&hilit=leadership

If a coach is under pressure and his team is struggling when most pundits had them as a top 8 challenger

in 2018, it makes sense to make a public statement which basically deflects the blowtorch towards...the players

Saying that your team lacks leadership is basically blamimg the players for losses.

Oh the irony, speaking of deflecting, you can twsit words anyway you like to create the context that suits your narrative however you do realise that is deception and just plain making stuff up.

Does it make you feel better when you do it. To continue to bully a person and run thier character into the ground knowing they can't defend themselves and they can't have a crack back is weak. Maybe you were bulllied as a kid, for all I know you are a kid and this type of bullying makes you feel better. It wouldn't surprise me if you are a kid because you are having trouble taking accountability for making stuff up about someone and you still can't produce evidence of where Richo blamed players and what he blamed them for.

Look it's also possible you are actually an adult and you just don't understand the meaning of the word blame and/or the context you are creating in your mind. It happens and I feel really sad for you but you should stop attacking a person's character with false claims especially when they can't defend themselves.
Keep speculating if that makes you feel better.

I am not attacking Richo's character. All we want is more wins than losses and for EVERYONE at the footy club to be accountable...not just the players and a few assistant coaches

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 9:51am
Cairnsman wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 12:44am
st.byron wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 12:34am
Cairnsman wrote: Fri 21 Sep 2018 11:44pm
st.byron wrote: Fri 21 Sep 2018 10:59pm
Scollop wrote: Fri 21 Sep 2018 10:25pm
Cairnsman wrote: Fri 21 Sep 2018 10:07pm
Scollop wrote: Fri 21 Sep 2018 8:45pm Cairnsman:

What did you expect Richo to say? He didn't directly take responsibility but he did indirectly blame the players.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-29/r ... ills-again

You are correct in that Richo never directly said that it is the players' fault that we were sitting in 16th and unable to win more games of footy. He didn't however take responsibility that the players we'd drafted and that he'd been part of the list management team were failing to improve year on year. How the hell did the CEO and pres and the head coach think the group was good enough to challenge for a top 8 spot in the lead up to the year and then turn around and 'bemoan the skills of the players'?

He failed to say that the players he was selecting week in and week out were failing to get the job done. He also failed to do anything about the players who failed to be effective with their skills ( that article on afl.com is from very early in the year and Richo was pissweak when it came to selection integrity). He failed to replace those whose skills or attitude were letting down the team...until mounting injuries forced his hand.
Another poster that has totally embarrased himself and is outed as nothing more than a weak internet drone.

Show evidence where the prez, ceo and coach "bemoaned the skills of the players" as is your claim.

Again I apologise for being strong on this issue and I will applogise if evidence can be provided.
The CEO, pres and the board didn't want to look stupid. What else were they going to say after having extended Richo's contract? The blame game started when the poor results were mounting and the sharks started circling. The narrative had to be that it was the player's fault and that NO coaching team or footy department would have done any better. The coach bemoaned the lack of on field leaders. If you don't think that is blaming the players I'm sorry but there is no other conclusion

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/05/24/ ... s-wallace/

A far cry form the crap that they sold us after the Doggies won a premiership..."We can do it too" bulltish

Then when the Tigs won one it was..." We can do it too"

Now that Collingwood have turned their fortunes around, for the last 3 months the blue sky brigade have been telling us that Richo is just like Buckley and with the right support... "WE CAN DO IT TOO!!" FUUUUUUCCCKKKK OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting that Scollop. There will be other reports similar as well. Whether Richardson said it himself, or he remained silent whilst other senior management blamed the players, it’s the same thing in my book. Adds up to sfa accountability and sfa leadership. A far far cry from TMBK being a great leader. He is nothing of the sort.
Just embarrassing SB. Weak character. You made a completely false claim and you have been called out and just can't find it in yourself to admit how weak it is to attack a bloke with false claims from behind a keyboard.
Oh FFS mate. Weak character. OK whatever you say....I just can’t be arsed googling the evidence. Get a grip bloke.
If you totally missed the late season direct blame and implication from Saints senior management that the players were the reason for the dismal season and by extension, senior management wasn’t, then ok, so you missed it. Me and it appears a few others, didn’t. Looks like Terry Wallace didn’t miss it either as per article above. Whatever. It was a miserable season and there’s been zero accountability for it from those who actually are accountable.
Miserable season or not, does a man deserve to have his character smeared by invisible snipers attacking his character behind a keboard with completely false claims. You still haven't been able to produce evidence where Richo blamed the players and what he blamed them of. It didn't happen and the really sad part is you can't admit it which says more about your character. Does it make you feel tough to make false claims about someone else that can't defend themselves?
FFS mate, you’re off on your own crusade here. Like I said, up to you. You posted Richardson is a great leader, I asked what evidence that’s based on and you haven’t posted anything at all to back up your claim....but I’m not making judgements about who you are as a human being based on it. I think the players were blamed, you don’t....#they’re opinions on a footy forum.....
It's been highlighted to you that you are making false claims and yet you continue to perpetuate the false claims which just now makes you a liar. Embarrassing for you.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 12:22pm
Scollop wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 12:53am viewtopic.php?f=1&t=95805&hilit=leadership

If a coach is under pressure and his team is struggling when most pundits had them as a top 8 challenger

in 2018, it makes sense to make a public statement which basically deflects the blowtorch towards...the players

Saying that your team lacks leadership is basically blamimg the players for losses.

Oh the irony, speaking of deflecting, you can twsit words anyway you like to create the context that suits your narrative however you do realise that is deception and just plain making stuff up.

Does it make you feel better when you do it. To continue to bully a person and run thier character into the ground knowing they can't defend themselves and they can't have a crack back is weak. Maybe you were bulllied as a kid, for all I know you are a kid and this type of bullying makes you feel better. It wouldn't surprise me if you are a kid because you are having trouble taking accountability for making stuff up about someone and you still can't produce evidence of where Richo blamed players and what he blamed them for.

Look it's also possible you are actually an adult and you just don't understand the meaning of the word blame and/or the context you are creating in your mind. It happens and I feel really sad for you but you should stop attacking a person's character with false claims especially when they can't defend themselves.

I am not attacking Richo's character. All we want is more wins than losses and for EVERYONE at the footy club to be accountable...not just the players and a few assistant coaches
Scollop it's been highlighted that you falsely claimed Richo blamed the players of something that you can't provide any evidence of or what it was he was supposed to have blamed the players for and you continue to perpetuate the false claims so that just makes you a liar amongst other things.

And yes because you know the claims are false that means you are attacking his character. It's weak and embarrassing for you. Does it make you feel better about yourself?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 5:08pm

What did you expect Richo to say? He didn't directly take responsibility but he did indirectly blame the players.

You are correct in that Richo never directly said that it is the players' fault that we were sitting in 16th and unable to win more games of footy. He didn't however take responsibility that the players we'd drafted and that he'd been part of the list management team were failing to improve year on year. How the hell did the CEO and pres and the head coach think the group was good enough to challenge for a top 8 spot in the lead up to the year and then turn around and 'bemoan the skills of the players'?

He failed to say that the players he was selecting week in and week out were failing to get the job done. He also failed to do anything about the players who failed to be effective with their skills ( that article on afl.com is from very early in the year and Richo was pissweak when it came to selection integrity). He failed to replace those whose skills or attitude were letting down the team...until mounting injuries forced his hand.
Another poster that has totally embarrased himself and is outed as nothing more than a weak internet drone.

Show evidence where the prez, ceo and coach "bemoaned the skills of the players" as is your claim.

Again I apologise for being strong on this issue and I will applogise if evidence can be provided.
The CEO, pres and the board didn't want to look stupid. What else were they going to say after having extended Richo's contract? The blame game started when the poor results were mounting and the sharks started circling. The narrative had to be that it was the player's fault and that NO coaching team or footy department would have done any better. The coach bemoaned the lack of on field leaders. If you don't think that is blaming the players I'm sorry but there is no other conclusion

A far cry form the crap that they sold us after the Doggies won a premiership..."We can do it too" bulltish

Now that Collingwood have turned their fortunes around, for the last 3 months the blue sky brigade have been telling us that Richo is just like Buckley and with the right support... "WE CAN DO IT TOO!!" FUUUUUUCCCKKKK OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting that Scollop. There will be other reports similar as well. Whether Richardson said it himself, or he remained silent whilst other senior management blamed the players, it’s the same thing in my book. Adds up to sfa accountability and sfa leadership. A far far cry from TMBK being a great leader. He is nothing of the sort.
Just embarrassing SB. Weak character. You made a completely false claim and you have been called out and just can't find it in yourself to admit how weak it is to attack a bloke with false claims from behind a keyboard.
Oh FFS mate. Weak character. OK whatever you say....I just can’t be arsed googling the evidence. Get a grip bloke.
If you totally missed the late season direct blame and implication from Saints senior management that the players were the reason for the dismal season and by extension, senior management wasn’t, then ok, so you missed it. Me and it appears a few others, didn’t. Looks like Terry Wallace didn’t miss it either as per article above. Whatever. It was a miserable season and there’s been zero accountability for it from those who actually are accountable.
Miserable season or not, does a man deserve to have his character smeared by invisible snipers attacking his character behind a keboard with completely false claims. You still haven't been able to produce evidence where Richo blamed the players and what he blamed them of. It didn't happen and the really sad part is you can't admit it which says more about your character. Does it make you feel tough to make false claims about someone else that can't defend themselves?
FFS mate, you’re off on your own crusade here. Like I said, up to you. You posted Richardson is a great leader, I asked what evidence that’s based on and you haven’t posted anything at all to back up your claim....but I’m not making judgements about who you are as a human being based on it. I think the players were blamed, you don’t....#they’re opinions on a footy forum.....
It's been highlighted to you that you are making false claims and yet you continue to perpetuate the false claims which just now makes you a liar. Embarrassing for you.
Not the slightest bit embarrassed. Believe it to be true.
Let’s hear the evidence as to why Richardson is a “great leader”....

#righteous much
#opinions on a footy forum

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Ok, Mr 33% is a fine coach.

Happy?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 5:37pm Ok, Mr 33% is a fine coach.

Happy?
No bloke. He is apparently, in spite of the numbers, a great leader.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 5:37pm

#righteous much
A liar that just makes stuff up and really weak character. You clearly are embarrassed. Sad for you.

takeaway
Club Player

Happy?
I have Richo going at 50%. Not that bad.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 12:22pm

Remember some of the assistant coaches and players have been at the club longer than Richo though, so they do need to be accountable for not getting results. The club haven't done enough culling yet, for my liking.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 7:12pm
st.byron wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 5:37pm

#righteous much
A liar that just makes stuff up and really weak character. You clearly are embarrassed. Sad for you.
No you’re not. Enough already.
Last edited by st.byron on Sat 22 Sep 2018 11:11pm, edited 3 times in total.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman:

Richo publicly stated that the players skills were sub par and NOT of AFL standard. I provided the links. There are multiple quotes from Richo blaming losses on the players skills and his embarrassing belittling of our current leadership group and the players HE and his coaches had selected to lead the club on field.

I am starting to think that I am talking to someone who used to be an apologist for the club and was constantly attacking the man rather than debating the issues. Why do you ignore the obvious? Are you letting plugger66 use your login?

If he has not taken over your login then I think you have morphed into him

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Happy?
Saints sit near last with a coach win record at 33% and some muppets are complaining there’s no evidence of coaching issues at the club... :shock:

Seriously embarrassing.

“Yeah….nah””
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Such an embarrassment this NOT AFL standard coach is not sacked yet. Would never happen at another club.
He is simply not capable of inspiring anyone to do anything. At all.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Feb 2017

St Kilda Coach Alan Richardson believes there is enough talent on the list at Linen House Centre to snap a six-year absence from September, but the Saints must narrow the gap between their best and worst if they want to play finals in 2017.

What you want as a coach of a footy club is to make sure you have enough talent and we have definitely got that now,” Richardson told the Herald Sun on Tuesday.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2017-02-1 ... richardson

Feb 2018
"The saints have the potential to do anything… I'm really excited about this year… I'm really confident our plan stacks up in terms of method of play… I'm really bullish about our list, We've got a lot of talnet in that group… Armo looks like a new recruit."

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/t ... 3716315155

"Dicko is doing a really good job… Asked if the Saints could replicate the premiership heroics of the Western Bulldogs and Richmond, Richardson could not see why not.

“The Saints have the potential to do anything. We saw that last year, whether it was against Richmond or GWS. We have an enormous potential and upside,’’ he said.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... 0c77531b59

Round 1 (after beating the wooden spooners by a few goals)
"We think we've got a lot of A graders coming through… we think we've certainly got enough talent."

NEK MINNIT

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/1/stk-v-bl

"Our performance was incredibly disappointing… If we can park the last quarter" :D

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/2/nmfc-v-stk

"Our foward line didn't work"

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/3/stk-v-adel

"We were beaten badly"

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/4/geel-v-stk

"I thought is was a free kick

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/5/stk-v-gws

"When it was up for grabs, we were nowhere near as clean under pressure or as committed to support each other at the contest as Hawthorn."

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/6/haw-v-stk

"It's been a real pattern hasn't it? No doubt about that," Richardson said.

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/7/stk-v-melb

"We became a rabble.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/st-kil ... e7d12318d1

Now we apparently need to bring a lot of talent in?

"It certainly needs to add elite young talent from the draft but also some more senior impactful players to it.
Lethlean

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2018-06-1 ... richardson

So after declaring we have enough talent to win the flag on multiple occasions, Richo has completely failed to coach the team into any form of a remotely successful outfit.

Either his ability to assess talent against the other sides is non existent, or he has absolutely no idea how to get the best of these players.

If he is not blaming the players, then he should do the honorable thing and take responsibility for his complete and utter failings. The guy has no idea.

We can't do another year of his rubbish.

Enough.

takeaway
Club Player

Teflon wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 12:24am

Happy?
Saints sit near last with a coach win record at 33% and some muppets are complaining there’s no evidence of coaching issues at the club... :shock:

Seriously embarrassing.
The club has decided to bring in credentialed assistants, especially Ratten, and I am happy to support Richo & crew for next year. But a poor year will see him gone.

Anyway, as posted earlier, I have him going at 50%.

2014 - was appointed late and inherited the Watters rabble/rebuild. 4 wins, couldn't expect too much - neutral
2015 - 6.5 wins, should have been 8 or 9 - fail
2016 - 12 wins, unlucky not to make finals - pass
2017 - 11 wins, tougher draw, Roo fading, still near finals - pass
2018 - 4.5 wins, toughest draw in comp, vital injuries, Roo, Joey gone, but should have won say 8 or more - fail.

There you are! 2 passes, 2 fails - 50%!

Hopefully that will increase to 60% next year, with improved development and recruiting vital as well. Let's go!

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 10:40am Feb 2017

St Kilda Coach Alan Richardson believes there is enough talent on the list at Linen House Centre to snap a six-year absence from September, but the Saints must narrow the gap between their best and worst if they want to play finals in 2017.

What you want as a coach of a footy club is to make sure you have enough talent and we have definitely got that now,” Richardson told the Herald Sun on Tuesday.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2017-02-1 ... richardson

Feb 2018
"The saints have the potential to do anything… I'm really excited about this year… I'm really confident our plan stacks up in terms of method of play… I'm really bullish about our list, We've got a lot of talnet in that group… Armo looks like a new recruit."

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/t ... 3716315155

"Dicko is doing a really good job… Asked if the Saints could replicate the premiership heroics of the Western Bulldogs and Richmond, Richardson could not see why not.

“The Saints have the potential to do anything. We saw that last year, whether it was against Richmond or GWS. We have an enormous potential and upside,’’ he said.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... 0c77531b59

Round 1 (after beating the wooden spooners by a few goals)
"We think we've got a lot of A graders coming through… we think we've certainly got enough talent."

NEK MINNIT

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/1/stk-v-bl

"Our performance was incredibly disappointing… If we can park the last quarter" :D

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/2/nmfc-v-stk

"Our foward line didn't work"

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/3/stk-v-adel

"We were beaten badly"

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/4/geel-v-stk

"I thought is was a free kick

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/5/stk-v-gws

"When it was up for grabs, we were nowhere near as clean under pressure or as committed to support each other at the contest as Hawthorn."

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/6/haw-v-stk

"It's been a real pattern hasn't it? No doubt about that," Richardson said.

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/7/stk-v-melb

"We became a rabble.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/st-kil ... e7d12318d1

Now we apparently need to bring a lot of talent in?

"It certainly needs to add elite young talent from the draft but also some more senior impactful players to it.
Lethlean

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2018-06-1 ... richardson

So after declaring we have enough talent to win the flag on multiple occasions, Richo has completely failed to coach the team into any form of a remotely successful outfit.

Either his ability to assess talent against the other sides is non existent, or he has absolutely no idea how to get the best of these players.

If he is not blaming the players, then he should do the honorable thing and take responsibility for his complete and utter failings. The guy has no idea.

We can't do another year of his rubbish.

Enough.
Thanks for doing the research Dragit.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 10:51am

Happy?

Seriously embarrassing.
The club has decided to bring in credentialed assistants, especially Ratten, and I am happy to support Richo & crew for next year. But a poor year will see him gone.

2014 - was appointed late and inherited the Watters rabble/rebuild. 4 wins, couldn't expect too much - neutral
2018 - 4.5 wins, toughest draw in comp, vital injuries, Roo, Joey gone, but should have won say 8 or more - fail.

Hopefully that will increase to 60% next year, with improved development and recruiting vital as well. Let's go!
That's hilarious… you can have him going at 100% if you pick and choose hard enough.

The facts are - 37 wins, 2 draws, 71 losses.

I'm not prepared to support richo any more, the club have F-up big time and now won't correct their mistake for the sake of Gene Wilders career inspirations.

A minor revival next year would be disastrous if it meant keeping richo on in any capacity.

I've never seen a group of talented young footballers so devoid in confidence… richo is destroying careers and our club.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 11:05am

Happy?

Seriously embarrassing.

That's hilarious… you can have him going at 100% if you pick and choose hard enough.

I'm not prepared to support richo any more, the club have F-up big time and now won't correct their mistake for the sake of Gene Wilders career inspirations.

A minor revival next year would be disastrous if it meant keeping richo on in any capacity.

I've never seen a group of talented young footballers so devoid in confidence… richo is destroying careers and our club.
Totally agree. And they’re moving the deck chairs around without addressing the primary issue.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I think we can all agree... the ONLY reason we are having this conversation is because of an administrative error.

If they hadn't of prematurely extended richos contract a year too early, there is absolutely no way he would be our coach right now.

Him still being at the club is a mistake, pure and simple. Not sure why we can't admit it and move on.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 11:12am
dragit wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 11:05am

Happy?

Seriously embarrassing.

Totally agree. And they’re moving the deck chairs around without addressing the primary issue.
I third that
I’d ignore TA as he’s clearly Richos son/daughter
I used some different numbers and by my reckoning Alan has actually won the flag at Saints we just haven’t realised that yet ....

“Yeah….nah””
takeaway
Club Player

"by my reckoning Alan has actually won the flag at Saints"

Whoa! You must have been shaking as you typed that Tefalan!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 11:51am "by my reckoning Alan has actually won the flag at Saints"

I will admit....it’s some of my finest...
That said, I shake every time I open one of your posts with uncontrollable laughter...

“Yeah….nah””
takeaway
Club Player

Teflon wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 12:10pm
takeaway wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 11:51am "by my reckoning Alan has actually won the flag at Saints"

That said, I shake every time I open one of your posts with uncontrollable laughter...
Excellent! Anything to shake you from your doom and gloom!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 12:26pm
Teflon wrote: Sun 23 Sep 2018 12:10pm

Excellent! Anything to shake you from your doom and gloom!
I prefer to frame it as “reality” but if you’re insisting on providing comic relief then who am I to object !

“Yeah….nah””
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Sat 22 Sep 2018 9:47pm Cairnsman:

Richo publicly stated that the players skills were sub par and NOT of AFL standard. I provided the links. There are multiple quotes from Richo blaming losses on the players skills and his embarrassing belittling of our current leadership group and the players HE and his coaches had selected to lead the club on field.

I am starting to think that I am talking to someone who used to be an apologist for the club and was constantly attacking the man rather than debating the issues. Why do you ignore the obvious? Are you letting plugger66 use your login?

If he has not taken over your login then I think you have morphed into him
So let's start with the definition of blame: it's claiming it is the fault of something or someone, and so you are claiming Richo has said we lost games because it was the players fault, you are claiming he made this direct accusation if you like. So what you are claiming is a head coach has said it is the players fault we lost a game in a press conference? Has this ever happened ever in any professional sport around the world, can't think of one of the top of my head, it would have been pretty big news if it happened, but this is what you are claiming Richo did. To be clear you are saying Richo is a grub of a person because he threw his players under bus to save his skin in a blatant and deliberate way. That's the assertion.

Now let's break down your incredibly false claim and so called evidence a little further and look at the two media citations you provided, one from the AFL website and one from the SEN website

Firstly in the AFL article, it is title 'Richardson bemoans 'sub-par' skills again'. (Import's ant to note the use of the word bemoans is editorial licence, not Richo's word).

Asked post-match whether it's a difference in class, a frustrated St Kilda coach said: "I can imagine you could say that after watching tonight. And that's probably been a bit of a pattern for us, we've had to work pretty hard.

"Some of our errors coming out of defence, you wouldn't expect at this level. But we're sub-par in that area, there's no doubt about that.

"Some of our entries at times … you wouldn't want to be a forward in front of the ball."

So no blame in this quote by definition, again just a reminder of the definition of blame and in the context you are perpetuating which is claiming it was the players fault we lost a game, which is a terrible and unfair smear on someones character if falsely accused. So what was Richo doing, just answering a LEADING question and giving an honest account of what happened in the game. These types of comments are given every week by losing coaches. If you want an example go and listen to the Alistair Clarkson presser after the loss to Melbourne in the final last week, Clarko laments and bemoans a lack of depth and polish on the list. In your mind did Clarko blame the players for the loss to Melbourne with these comments?

I could go on with examples of how badly you have interpreted this AFL article to derive and or validate your dislike for Richo which is understandable as it is clearly filtered through your negative and obvious mindset against Richo, happens all the time, mindsets are human traits. BUT what is unmistakable is Richo did not say it was the players fault we lost the game, he did not throw the players under the bus to save his skin like you are weakly suggesting.

So moving onto the SEN article you also cite as evidence that Richo said it was players fault we lost a game. This one actually made me chuckle a little, just because of how embarrassing it is for you. Straight up there is not one quote from Richo in this opinion piece by Wallace, do you know the difference between opinion and fact Scollop? do you know the importance of quotes? Not one quote, in actual fact the whole article was about Wallace and his opinion of comments made by Simon Lethlean. Like I say just embarrassing for you. Not one shred of evidence in this SEN article to back your claims that Richo blamed players, accused them of fault, for a loss. NADA!.

I reckon you know the point I am making here and and to any objective and fair minded observer it would be clear of what you are asserting regarding
Richo's character when you falsely claim be "blamed" players for a loss. It's a grubby false smear and attack on someones character that can't defend himself. It makes you look like a weak bully.

And St Byron, I like the way you are clinging onto the back of other ill informed posts that somehow validate your false beliefs, but I note you too are deflecting and unable to provide evidence to back up your false claims, most likely because you haven't got time to do Google searches LOL)

Own it, take accountability.