Shiel Gone... Should We Chase Scully

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Re: Shiel Gone... Should We Chase Scully

Scoop wrote: Sun 14 Oct 2018 8:03pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 14 Oct 2018 4:57pm
Scoop wrote: Sat 13 Oct 2018 9:37pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 13 Oct 2018 9:02pm Similar........Familiar?

Teddysainter?
Parkeylogan?

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Thu 11 Oct 2018 7:06pm Just giving out some info I hear.
parkeysainter wrote: Sun 17 Jun 2018 11:28pm Just passing on info I know
parkeysainter wrote: Sun 17 Jun 2018 11:28pm Just passing on things I hear.
Who cares!

You've made your point in inumerable posts joffa...about time to give it a rest.

Your constant hectoring of ted/parkey is becoming tiresome!!

I actually quite like his positivity...it makes for a pleasant counterpoint to some of the doom and gloom on this site!
I get your point scoop, but disagree.

I find Ted hilarious and love his input, the fake ITK whispers, the constant parkey denial, the rose colored glasses, the way he stays in character its gold, bordering on comedy genius.

It’s Ted that is winding us up, not the other way around.
Ted is my favorite poster.

Secretly Ted loves the attention 8-)
And I get your point as well Joffa...it's just that I come on here mainly to read stuff without having to trawl through tit for tat posts and counter posts (Is that tautology??).

Maybe I'm just a grumpy old man...who's followed the Saints for over 60 years and trying to pretend that our history of f***ups is not happening once again!!!! :?
But you were probably there is 66, take solace.
I was 4 and my dad wouldn’t take me.

I went in 71, 97, 2009 & 10.

Sorry if you find the banter distracting, from my end it’s a bit of a laugh, I genuinely find Ted hilarious.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Scoop
Club Player

Yes I was there in '66...and right behind the goals when B Breen kicked the point! Would like to experience that again before I shuffle off this mortal coil!!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Scoop wrote: Sun 14 Oct 2018 9:08pm Yes I was there in '66...and right behind the goals when B Breen kicked the point! Would like to experience that again before I shuffle off this mortal coil!!
Never picked a guy in your age bracket to go with the Bob the Builder reference.

Must be grandkids 😎

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Scoop
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 15 Oct 2018 10:09am
Scoop wrote: Sun 14 Oct 2018 9:08pm Yes I was there in '66...and right behind the goals when B Breen kicked the point! Would like to experience that again before I shuffle off this mortal coil!!
Never picked a guy in your age bracket to go with the Bob the Builder reference.

Must be grandkids 😎
No semperfidelius (I think it was) put me onto it...and sent me the avatar. I had no knowledge of the character before that!!!

My previous avatar was of someone sitting on a toilet reading the paper!! :oops:

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!