Ratta to shake up Saints forward half

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ratta to shake up Saints forward half

Talk footy...lol...from someone who banged on about the word 'cho' across multiple for 3 weeks, accusing posters of dredging up filth, yet can't produce a skerrick of evidence to support his claims. You're as vague as your recruiting predictions.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 12:43pm As I said, those with a bit of guts and ticker will admit they knew what the term meant. Still waiting for them to admit it. Silence...as usual.
You really are the most gutless individual, instead of tarring the entire forum with your rubbish... Why don't you muster a smidge of courage yourself and point out these individuals, as it's stands your aspersions are pure defamatory rubbish.

You have zero credibility.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Still hearing silence....🦗🦗🦗
They know who they are deep down. That is all that counts.

Nil ticker and guts. Absent again.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 2:26pm Still hearing silence....🦗🦗🦗
They know who they are deep down. That is all that counts.

Is that your apology for the "Ratta" nickname?

Hopefully BFUSA will ban this insulting nic you have been using once and for all!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

I guess Richo has achieved 99% more in life than anyone that relentlessly bags him and used the banned vulgar term on him so that probably explains a thing or two.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 3:07pm Nil ticker and guts. Absent again.

I guess Richo has achieved 99% more in life than anyone that relentlessly bags him and used the banned vulgar term on him so that probably explains a thing or two.
Hey Teddysainter, am I one of these nil ticker and gutless people who used the vulgar term and relentlessly bags the coach?

Has Richo achieved 99% more in life than me?

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
chico2001
Club Player

lethlean the dud, said the saints are aiming to have a dynasty like effect at the saints ala Kennedy and Darling. He said Mccartin and king...10 years of brilliance. Now we have ratten suggesting McCartin to defence ( others have suggested it as well). So why is the dud speaking this rubbish. Surely Ratten and Richo are in charge of this. Lethlean is a dud, an embarrassing f**ckwit.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 13 Nov 2018 1:29pm Gary Lyon :roll: suggesting playing Paddy in defense.

Paddy would get slaughtered, he does not have the running capacity, speed or athleticism to go with the modern key forwards.

What would happen to Paddy matched up on Daniher, Hogan, Franklin, Kennedy, Darling, Tex Walker, Hipwood, Lynch etc?

Gary Lyon :D
Defenders are supposed to catch their opponents and lay tackles.
The only tackles Paddy makes are when the opponent accidentally runs into him.

He would get delisted.
We don't want that.
We need to trade him out for at least a few draft points.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

chico2001 wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 5:13pm Surely Ratten and Richo are in charge of this.
Don't ya mean, Ratcho!?! :mrgreen:

chico2001
Club Player

ace wrote: Tue 27 Nov 2018 6:54pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 13 Nov 2018 1:29pm Gary Lyon :roll: suggesting playing Paddy in defense.

Paddy would get slaughtered, he does not have the running capacity, speed or athleticism to go with the modern key forwards.

What would happen to Paddy matched up on Daniher, Hogan, Franklin, Kennedy, Darling, Tex Walker, Hipwood, Lynch etc?

Gary Lyon :D
Defenders are supposed to catch their opponents and lay tackles.
The only tackles Paddy makes are when the opponent accidentally runs into him.

He would get delisted.
We don't want that.
We need to trade him out for at least a few draft points.
In fairness ace, I think they are clutching at straws to try and keep him in the team. If he doesnt cut the mustard in the forward line this year then they will have to try him somewhere else. Not sure if he will make it as a key backman as you have stated. Seems to me that he moves better as a high half forward, but is there a spot for him, especially with new recruits eager to take a position?