Hunter Clark Into Midfield

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hunter Clark Into Midfield

They're all back flankers to cho.

Think of the possibilities…

Webster, Roberton, Newnes, Coffield, Savage, Acres, Billings, Clark, Geary, Armo, White, Paton, Sinclair, McKenzie, Clav, Hind, Rice, Joyce, Ross, Wilkie…

I'm sure Parker, Kent and Long could play off a back flank too… plus Battle is being groomed.

That's only 24 options.
Last edited by dragit on Fri 18 Jan 2019 9:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 16 Jan 2019 10:40am This thread isn't about me…
Watched and played alot of footy. He can make it. Bookmark it.
I missed this gem earlier, are you seriously trying to qualify your posts with this crap?

Watched and played alot (sic) of footy.

Not one person has suggested he won't make it, so you're just cupping farts like a madman.

btw - you're still misspelling a lot just like parkey did…

Shame you guys have never crossed paths, the last of his 5 posts/day was just a few days before your first of 8 posts/day, you guys would have got along well.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Fri 18 Jan 2019 2:46pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 16 Jan 2019 10:40am This thread isn't about me…
Watched and played alot of footy. He can make it. Bookmark it.
I missed this gem earlier, are you seriously trying to qualify your posts with this crap?

Watched and played alot (sic) of footy.

Not one person has suggested he won't make it, so you're just cupping farts like a madman.

btw - you're still misspelling a lot just like parkey did…

Shame you guys have never crossed paths, the last of his 5 posts/day was just a few days before your first of 8 posts/day, you guys would have got along well.
:)

takeaway
Club Player

dragit wrote: Fri 18 Jan 2019 1:02pm They're all back flankers to cho.

Webster, Roberton, Newnes, Coffield, Savage, Acres, Billings, Clark, Geary, Armo, White, Paton, Sinclair, McKenzie, Clav, Hind, Rice, Joyce, Ross, Wilkie…

I'm sure Parker, Kent and Long could play off a back flank too… plus Battle is being groomed.

That's only 24 options.
I would think half the list of most AFL clubs would consist of players who have played hbf/have potential to play hbf. Even Dusty Martin was stationed there a couple of times last year. Usually how a younger player, ie Clark learns how to play AFL. Transitioning more of them to be able to play midfield if needed would be the aim, as with most clubs.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Good post Takeaway. Thank god someone on here understands footy...unlike the HOH gangsters who have no idea. They're embarrassing. There is a complete lack of footy knowledge on display most threads. Being a level 15 Wizard Forest Druid with Chain Mail Armor 5+, a Fire Shield and Long Sword +10 damage doesn't cut it in my books. 😆

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sat 19 Jan 2019 9:07am Good post Takeaway. Thank god someone on here understands footy...unlike the HOH gangsters who have no idea. They're embarrassing. There is a complete lack of footy knowledge on display most threads. Being a level 15 Wizard Forest Druid with Chain Mail Armor 5+, a Fire Shield and Long Sword +10 damage doesn't cut it in my books. 😆
Online gambling, online gamer and online forum bullshitter :lol:

Here’s some help Ted.
https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/
https://www.gamershelponline.org.au/
https://www.forumbullshitterhelponline.org.au/

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 19 Jan 2019 9:45am
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sat 19 Jan 2019 9:07am Good post Takeaway. Thank god someone on here understands footy...unlike the HOH gangsters who have no idea. They're embarrassing. There is a complete lack of footy knowledge on display most threads. Being a level 15 Wizard Forest Druid with Chain Mail Armor 5+, a Fire Shield and Long Sword +10 damage doesn't cut it in my books. 😆
Online gambling, online gamer and online forum bullshitter :lol:

Here’s some help Ted.
https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/
https://www.gamershelponline.org.au/
https://www.forumbullshitterhelponline.org.au/
Good post Joffa Burns.

Accusing others of being gamers, and then displaying an intimate knowledge of gaming is embarrassing for 'ted. :lol:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Sat 19 Jan 2019 6:39am

That's only 24 options.
I would think half the list of most AFL clubs would consist of players who have played hbf/have potential to play hbf. Even Dusty Martin was stationed there a couple of times last year. Usually how a younger player, ie Clark learns how to play AFL. Transitioning more of them to be able to play midfield if needed would be the aim, as with most clubs.
Agree takeaway that many young players transition from HF & HB to midfield and you would hope this is the case with Clark & Coffield as a natural progression.

I wonder if we don’t have a few too many one dimensional half back types who will never be mids or even rotate through the middle like Rice, Joyce, Savage, White, DMac, Geary etc as after Webster and Roberton who are our best mid sized backs IMO there is little room for this type of player.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
takeaway
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 19 Jan 2019 10:13am
takeaway wrote: Sat 19 Jan 2019 6:39am

That's only 24 options.
Agree takeaway that many young players transition from HF & HB to midfield and you would hope this is the case with Clark & Coffield as a natural progression.

I wonder if we don’t have a few too many one dimensional half back types who will never be mids or even rotate through the middle like Rice, Joyce, Savage, White, DMac, Geary etc as after Webster and Roberton who are our best mid sized backs IMO there is little room for this type of player.
Yes, probably overweight with one dimensional hbf 's but Savage & Geary have not long to go, and I think Dmac may even be capable of a bit of a go in the middle, especially if he improves his disposal. Some of the others listed initially can also play forward.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Lol you poor victim parkey.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

is that an omg or a fmd moment

joff is simply calling a spade a shovel
... the tried n true aussie way

claimed evidence / supported evidence
the issue

why would one bother stalking a shadow
everyone already knows where u are

in the same hole
as that other master of social quotient

i’ve chosen

it’s a fmd moment

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sat 19 Jan 2019 1:04pm For you Joffa:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
😂 😂 😂

No prize for imitation parkeyTeddysainter.

My dear old mum said “ sad people accuse others of being the type of people they are themselves “.

Ted accuses others of being gamers (while displaying intimate knowledge of online games), gambling and bullying.

Poor old Ted, think my mum might have been referring to you teddypark.

Time to again resort to making up stories and personal abuse Ted.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Pretty sure your Mum didn't teach you to be a cyberbully and cyberstalker on an online Saints forum either.

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 20 Jan 2019 8:49am Pretty sure your Mum didn't teach you to be a cyberbully and cyberstalker on an online Saints forum either.
She also told me the “ truth will set you free” and “ oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive”.

You could take those on board and stop the Ted bullshitting.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 20 Jan 2019 11:58am
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 20 Jan 2019 8:49am Pretty sure your Mum didn't teach you to be a cyberbully and cyberstalker on an online Saints forum either.
She also told me the “ truth will set you free” and “ oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive”.

You could take those on board and stop the Ted bullshitting.
I think Saint Pav said it best

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96419&p=1763085&hil ... n#p1763085

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Yep, referencing a bloke that is fascinated with men taking dumps. The intellectual levels are through the roof here folks. 🙄

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 20 Jan 2019 9:29pm Yep, referencing a bloke that is fascinated with men taking dumps. The intellectual levels are through the roof here folks. 🙄
Agreed parkeyTed, very poor reference.

it is almost as ridiculous as....
- referencing fake statistics and passing them off as true
- reading big footy and posting the BF rumors on this site as a pretend ITK
- fabricating stories then believing your own bulls***
- playing the martyr on an Internet forum when you get exposed for your bulls***
- being an internet gamer and gambler then accusing others of this with intimate knowledge of both obsessions
- taking the grimace of a former player as a medical fact.

Perhaps the grimace was more about getting stuck talking to you Ted 😉

Anyway carry on...

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

If Ted , by some miracle, wasn't actually Parky.

How well they would get along...and what a tragedy they never met.

Nee!
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

fugazi wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 8:31am If Ted , by some miracle, wasn't actually Parky.

How well they would get along...and what a tragedy they never met.
Yep, they could meet up and get takeaway together :lol:

I have a bigger chance of winning the Powerball Jackpot (and I've never purchased a ticket in my life) than Ted not being parkey :wink: