Nauseated

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Re: Nauseated

saynta wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:05pm I was listening to my brother in law talking to his wife about social media and why he does not want any part of it.

He said social media is filled with bent individuals who get their kicks going on opposition forums pretending to be a supporter but whose basic intent is to try to tear the club down.

Just saying. Not that I think that would happen here :shock: .
Hello Saynta, if there are actually non Saints fans on here then they obviously have major mental issues and need to seek therapy immediately. I mean...you have to be one of the biggest losers known to mankind to do such a thing.

The good old WWW is one strange joint sometimes mate so it wouldn't surprise me.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:57pm our turnover by foot will destroy us this season, it's something you can't fix in a hurry...poor foot skills will kill us, the rot started in the 3rd qrt , painful to watch.

I'll put some money on the spoon.
How long have we been saying that fiery?
Every year we are turn ove kings can’t kick straight for goal and forward 50 entries a joke..
We’ll do it all again...

“Yeah….nah””
twirlyhair
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:54pm
Aussie Jonestown wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:52pm
twirlyhair wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:49pm
Aussie Jonestown wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 6:50pm
twirlyhair wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 6:33pm Your welcome to find another team if you like. We don't need you.
I stand corrected. Please find another club
Signed, Me

Do you speak for everyone?
No, just me.
You referred to yourself as "we".
Lol, really walked him down the garden path did you

ss1986
Club Player

Crossy66 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:23pm
ss1986 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:20pm
saynta wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:05pm I was listening to my brother in law talking to his wife about social media and why he does not want any part of it.

He said social media is filled with bent individuals who get their kicks going on opposition forums pretending to be a supporter but whose basic intent is to try to tear the club down.

Born a Saint since 1986. Experienced my fair share of ups and downs over that time - including being bullied by my cousins who are Blues supporters whilst I was just a kid in the early to mid 90s.

No troll here - just completely had it with the club’s administration.... who are really just individuals who are likely not, nor ever will be, emotionally attached to St.Kilda and its past.
LOL
Not sure what’s so funny to be honest

Aussie Jonestown
Club Player

twirlyhair wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:39pm
skeptic wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:54pm
Aussie Jonestown wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:52pm
twirlyhair wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:49pm
Aussie Jonestown wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 6:50pm
twirlyhair wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 6:33pm Your welcome to find another team if you like. We don't need you.
I stand corrected. Please find another club
Signed, Me

Do you speak for everyone?
No, just me.
You referred to yourself as "we".
Lol, really walked him down the garden path did you
Are you writing my posts for me now ?

You attributed the highlighted bit you wrote under my name.

:?:

ST KILDA concedes it didn't know the full extent of prized recruit Dan Hannebery's struggles with his body when it traded for him.
ss1986
Club Player

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:36pm

Hello Saynta, if there are actually non Saints fans on here then they obviously have major mental issues and need to seek therapy immediately. I mean...you have to be one of the biggest losers known to mankind to do such a thing.

The good old WWW is one strange joint sometimes mate so it wouldn't surprise me.
Given you are such an ITK, the last thing you should be doing as either a paid employee or someone with a close r/ship with the club is making jibes about mental issues

Vazelos
Club Player

A win is a win 4 points banked and maybe Gold Coast will be better than we expect this year.
Its not like we put our best 22 in there.
Some very good players will be coming into this team from the magoos...
Marshall, Clarke, Acres and Brown to name the healthy ones...
Hannebery will be play at some stage and Carlisle is not our for the whole year we are told.
I still think Ed Phillips, Ben Paton and Nick Coffield are exciting young players we have a bit to look forward to...

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

It is as inevitable as death and taxes, that people will fear what they don’t understand.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Shaggy
Club Player

Vazelos wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:54pm A win is a win 4 points banked and maybe Gold Coast will be better than we expect this year.
Its not like we put our best 22 in there.
Some very good players will be coming into this team from the magoos...
Marshall, Clarke, Acres and Brown to name the healthy ones...
Hannebery will be play at some stage and Carlisle is not our for the whole year we are told.
I still think Ed Phillips, Ben Paton and Nick Coffield are exciting young players we have a bit to look forward to...
I agree with all of that.

Ordinary match but there is alot of upside.

Shaggy
Club Player

ss1986 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:14pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:36pm

Given you are such an ITK, the last thing you should be doing as either a paid employee or someone with a close r/ship with the club is making jibes about mental issues
The choice is simple:

Live in the present and enjoy the win and Parker's impressive debut, or

Be scared of the future and be nauseated

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Crossy66 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:58pm
Aussie Jonestown wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:27pm
Crossy66 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 8:58pm
ss1986 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 8:45pm
The_Dud wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 8:40pm I think Richo should have been sacked half way through last year, and I think his sacking is inevitable. I think the club is going nowhere with him (as the last 5 years has shown) so the quicker we move on the better.

This means I’m torn watching games, as a win is what I obviouslywant to see, but I also want to see Richo gone, which will happen a lot quicker if we lose...

The powers that be have been shown to be gutless, so if their hand needs to be forced so be it.
Totally agree - the two completely irrelevant wins against the Suns by a collective winning margin of 3 points, will ultimately cost us a few years of redeveloping under a decent coach.

I would far rather we have lost both of those games for the long term good.... not every win is relevant. At the end of the day, in the words of Ricky Bobby’s Dad - if you aint first, youre last.
Fascinating view. I have never met a saints supporter that thinks like this. Probably still havent.
Did you enjoy watching Nick Riewoldt, one of the greatest, if not the greatest St.kilda player of all time and six time best and fairest winner ?
How do you think St.kilda were able to secure his services ?
Your point was you want the saints to lose games so we sack the coach. What does that have to do with nick R?
Different arguement, that would be tanking you're getting confused with
I think you missed the point of losing for a benefit. St Kilda gained N Riewoldt because of the losses. Any way you look at it, we benefited more by losing at that time. There is no point trying to tank when you are mid table, but it certainly helps when you're bottom of the heap

The whole idea that a win is good and we enjoy winning is great in isolation, but in the context of climbing up the ladder and becoming a top 4 contender, I can't see this coach and this admin drastically changing the lacklustre results of the last few years. I'd rather we lost against the Gold Coast in 2018 and started this year with a new coach...Actually, come to think of it, NO!!!! I'd rather we become a laughing stock this year and with all that's occured within this club over the last few years we may finally get a cleanout.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

ss1986 wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:19pm
rodgerfox wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:03pm
mightysainters wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 8:57pm Our club is easily the worst run = with Suns. We absolutely won’t have success until this is rectified.. that’s a fact. There is a reason the successful club on field nowadays are the most successful and professional off the field
?

Are you able to explain that? Or provide some evidence of that?
Collingwood fixed their administration, won a flag
Sydney fixed their administration, won flags
Geelong fixed their administration, won flags
Richmond fixed their administration, won a flag
Hawthorn..... dont even need to be mentioned.
Can you explain what 'fixed their admin' means?

Specifically.

And how come each of those teams didn't win the flag last year?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:23pm
mightysainters wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 8:57pm Our club is easily the worst run = with Suns. We absolutely won’t have success until this is rectified.. that’s a fact. There is a reason the successful club on field nowadays are the most successful and professional off the field
?

Are you being facetious? Check the past 5 years decisions by our club and tell me this isn’t a fact... our admin is a legit rabble
Moving to Seaford - bad.
Extending Richardson - bad.

Aside from that, what other disastrous decisions have been made?
And moving to Seaford has had zero impact on our onfield state anyway.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

This idea of forumites, opposition or otherwise, destroying the club is so farcical to me.

Exactly how powerful do ppl think this place is?

300 diehard fans of 30k + members and hundreds of thousands otherwise and ppl think this forum is going to get the club shut down.

I’ve been morning about Josh Bruce not playing ruck for 3 years...
haven’t seen the club bow to that pressure

In short, we’re not powerful ppl... we’re a fan forum and arguably not even the most popular Saints one. If u think SS could adversely shut the club down or harm it in anyway, you’re grandiose
Last edited by skeptic on Mon 25 Mar 2019 8:31am, edited 1 time in total.

Crossy66
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:03am
?

Are you being facetious? Check the past 5 years decisions by our club and tell me this isn’t a fact... our admin is a legit rabble
Moving to Seaford - bad.

Just to be clear, in the preseason prior to the richmond premiership, two groups of negative influencial supporters tried to overthrow the board, sack the coach, but the members stuck fat and they won a flag.
So if you want to throw up the tigers as a template......
Do you remember the cats putting bomber thompson on notice? They stuck with him and look what happened.

Crossy66
Club Player

Crossy66 wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 8:04am
rodgerfox wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:03am
?

Moving to Seaford - bad.

Just to be clear, in the preseason prior to the richmond premiership, two groups of negative influencial supporters tried to overthrow the board, sack the coach, but the members stuck fat and they won a flag.
So if you want to throw up the tigers as a template......
Do you remember the cats putting bomber thompson on notice? They stuck with him and look what happened.
Remind me how you think collingwood , tigers, geelong " fixed" their administration.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:37pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 7:57pm our turnover by foot will destroy us this season, it's something you can't fix in a hurry...poor foot skills will kill us, the rot started in the 3rd qrt , painful to watch.

I'll put some money on the spoon.
How long have we been saying that fiery?
Every year we are turn ove kings can’t kick straight for goal and forward 50 entries a joke..
We’ll do it all again...
this is the thing.....is this the fault of the caoching staff. I believe so yet the main one is still there ...go figure

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

My question is , will we again squander our number 1 draft pick this season.

Ajantis
Club Player

I heard Richardson is our 2nd longest coach in st.kilda's history ? really ....
I think st.kilda as a club has listened to many supporters and constantly given in and made choices, like replacing the coaches.
Its obvious st.kilda are going through a difficult time with strategy's and players and i think we need to steady the ship and keep what we have.

Cause everytime we change a coach we just go back to starting point.
Lets try and be positive and and just support the club and verbally vent frustrations but not always point the finger.

Cheers

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Ajantis wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 8:49am I heard Richardson is our 2nd longest coach in st.kilda's history ? really ....
I think st.kilda as a club has listened to many supporters and constantly given in and made choices, like replacing the coaches.
Its obvious st.kilda are going through a difficult time with strategy's and players and i think we need to steady the ship and keep what we have.

Lets try and be positive and and just support the club and verbally vent frustrations but not always point the finger.

Cheers
Didn’t work out so bad in 2000 and 2006... certainly the results came within about two years

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 9:04am
Ajantis wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 8:49am I heard Richardson is our 2nd longest coach in st.kilda's history ? really ....

Cheers
Didn’t work out so bad in 2000 and 2006... certainly the results came within about two years
It worked out even better in 2013 and (add very long list of years for sacked coaches here).

Aussie Jonestown
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 9:14am

Cheers
It worked out even better in 2013 and (add very long list of years for sacked coaches here).
In what universe did it work out better in 2013 compared to 2000 and 2006?

ST KILDA concedes it didn't know the full extent of prized recruit Dan Hannebery's struggles with his body when it traded for him.
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Cheers
What results?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Aussie Jonestown wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:24pm

The football club ended up at Seaford a few years back because too many members foolishly believed the spin doctoring of the Footy First administration and swallowed the garbage they fed hook, line and sinker.

The members who voted for Footy First are responsible and complicit for the mess the club is in now.

I am in no doubt you would have voted for Footy First.

Own it, acknowledge it.

You really owe the members who did not vote for Footy First an apology.
Nope. Never voted for Footy First. And was pissed off we moved to Seaford. Who owes who an apology?

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

saynta wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2019 11:05am
Aussie Jonestown wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:24pm

The football club ended up at Seaford a few years back because too many members foolishly believed the spin doctoring of the Footy First administration and swallowed the garbage they fed hook, line and sinker.

The members who voted for Footy First are responsible and complicit for the mess the club is in now.

I am in no doubt you would have voted for Footy First.

Own it, acknowledge it.

You really owe the members who did not vote for Footy First an apology.
Nope. Never voted for Footy First. And was pissed off we moved to Seaford. Who owes who an apology?
Saynta - Do yourself a favor and don't get dragged down by stupidity from other posters.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."