Longer - 1 paltry disposal

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

portosaint
Club Player

Re: Longer - 1 paltry disposal

stonecold wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:26pm
saynta wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:00pm People on a public forum should not ever have to disclose personal identifying information, and it is wrong to try and bully them into doing so.
It would be wrong for anyone on here to try bully Lazar, that's for certain!!!!! ;)

So Septic, give up your source for such a claim!!!!! :wink:
Hahaha hahaha!

You have no idea who is behind these keyboards!

There's certainly some blunt tools in the shed

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Viscount Jeremiah wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:58pm
samuraisaint wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:26pm Longer should come back in this week as he has a history of playing well against Gawn. Marshall stays in too of course.
The name of the game is winning - and I remember Billy toweling him up at the G a couple of years ago, when he had been on fire form wise until that stage.
He's beaten him once!

Last time they played Max was BOG with 25 touches, and monster-ed Longer in the hit outs
Who played on him last year at the G? Was it Hickey? Because I don't remember Gawn doing much in the game. He got a few kicks in junk time. We beat them in what was a most unexpected result.
EDIT: Just checked - it was Longer - but we still won the game.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
stonecold
SS Life Member

portosaint wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:01pm
saynta wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:00pm People on a public forum should not ever have to disclose personal identifying information, and it is wrong to try and bully them into doing so.
It would be wrong for anyone on here to try bully Lazar, that's for certain!!!!! ;)

Hahaha hahaha!

So what, septic is making the big statements, so back it up with a source, as per forum rules!!!!!

Last time I looked, this post was directed @ me, so, maybe you don't know who is behind this keyboard, however, right or wrong that claim may be!!!!!

All I'm asking for is a poster to provide a source for their claim!!!!!

Nothing wrong with that!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:17pm

Hahaha hahaha!

So what, septic is making the big statements, so back it up with a source, as per forum rules!!!!!

Last time I looked, this post was directed @ me, so, maybe you don't know who is behind this keyboard, however, right or wrong that claim may be!!!!!

My source is you SCSO... you never freakin shut up about your identity and how you played football. Every third post is I played, I have credentials, blah blah blah

And now you’re crying foul

Incredible

stonecold
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:21pm
stonecold wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:17pm

Hahaha hahaha!

My source is you SCSO... you never freakin shut up about your identity and how you played football. Every third post is I played, I have credentials, blah blah blah

And now you’re crying foul

Incredible
You show me where I ever said I was Lazar!!!!!

C'mon, show me!!!!!

And stop making s*** about me!!!!!

f****** pissweak!!!!!

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Oh please, you’ve been carrying on and dropping hints for a year... every freaking 3-4 posts about how you understand rucking better and ppl don’t have your credentials, and that’s why you’re an expert on Longer vs Hickey. More then a couple of times ppl have dropped the name Lazar and even if if haven’t said it directly you sure as hell insinuated it.

End of the day I don’t really care because I think you’re full of it and the whole thing is a joke that you’re getting kicks out of but don’t turn around and cry foul or sook about something that you have very much created, embellished, encouraged etc

You’re not a victim, stop carrying on like one. You don’t want ppl poking into your business then STFU about it, and don’t bring it up every third post.

It is absolutely pathetic that you’d carry on as you do and now cry foul about it. Own your behaviour.

stonecold
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:54pm Oh please, you’ve been carrying on and dropping hints for a year... every freaking 3-4 posts about how you understand rucking better and ppl don’t have your credentials, and that’s why you’re an expert on Longer vs Hickey. More then a couple of times ppl have dropped the name Lazar and even if if haven’t said it directly you sure as hell insinuated it.

End of the day I don’t really care because I think you’re full of it and the whole thing is a joke that you’re getting kicks out of but don’t turn around and cry foul or sook about something that you have very much created, embellished, encouraged etc

You’re not a victim, stop carrying on like one. You don’t want ppl poking into your business then STFU about it, and don’t bring it up every third post.

It is absolutely pathetic that you’d carry on as you do and now cry foul about it. Own your behaviour.
Own your statement!!!!!

Show me where I stated who I was or wasn't, you c*n't, cause your making it up!!!!!

Typical armchair bulls*** from you Septic, no surprise given your history!!!!!

So, still no proof of your statement, go away with your lies!!!!!

<1 day ban for circumventing the swear filter>

Viscount Jeremiah
Club Player

samuraisaint wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:02pm
Viscount Jeremiah wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:58pm
samuraisaint wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:26pm Longer should come back in this week as he has a history of playing well against Gawn. Marshall stays in too of course.
The name of the game is winning - and I remember Billy toweling him up at the G a couple of years ago, when he had been on fire form wise until that stage.
He's beaten him once!

Last time they played Max was BOG with 25 touches, and monster-ed Longer in the hit outs
Who played on him last year at the G? Was it Hickey? Because I don't remember Gawn doing much in the game. He got a few kicks in junk time. We beat them in what was a most unexpected result.
EDIT: Just checked - it was Longer - but we still won the game.
Mate your memory must be lacking haha Gawn destroyed us got all 10 coaches votes too I think but like you say we still won so all good in the end.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

What a victim you are

Whiskey
Club Player

stonecold wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:22pm
skeptic wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 9:54pm Oh please, you’ve been carrying on and dropping hints for a year... every freaking 3-4 posts about how you understand rucking better and ppl don’t have your credentials, and that’s why you’re an expert on Longer vs Hickey. More then a couple of times ppl have dropped the name Lazar and even if if haven’t said it directly you sure as hell insinuated it.

Own your statement!!!!!

Show me where I stated who I was or wasn't, you c*n't, cause your making it up!!!!!

Fat guy in his mums basement acting tough on his keyboard again. Got a wrestlers nickname. Threatens people with a blue thinking they ll take the bait. One constant about this forum is this fucktard that thinks billy longer is a good player.

<1 day ban for negative comments on a poster >

stonecold
SS Life Member

Whiskey wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:03pm
stonecold wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:22pm

Own your statement!!!!!

Fat guy in his mums basement acting tough on his keyboard again. Got a wrestlers nickname. Threatens people with a blue thinking they ll take the bait. One constant about this forum is this fucktard that thinks billy longer is a good player.
Enjoy your holiday!!!!!

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

I want a holiday! Hawaii would be ok!

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
stonecold
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:54pm What a victim you are
Victim of what????? Your uncountable dribble, show the prove to your statement!!!!!

You c*n't, cause it ain't there!!!!!

Dribble, fabricated by you!!!!!

Now do yourself a favour and for once, make a smart decision, find another target for you fictional little stories and imagination!!!!!

portosaint
Club Player

You c*n't.

I see what you're doing there. Clever, considering spelling and grammar isn't a strong point.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Is this the game everyone is talking about?

https://m.saints.com.au/news/2016-07-18 ... -to-hickey

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

kosifantutti wrote: Wed 17 Apr 2019 9:03am Is this the game everyone is talking about?

10 AFLCA votes from that game
Hickey and Gawn met twice that year and we won both games

It is interesting to note that Hickey has polled in each year - although last year I think he only got 3 votes

Seeya
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:57pm
skeptic wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:54pm What a victim you are
Victim of what????? Your uncountable dribble, show the prove to your statement!!!!!

You c*n't, cause it ain't there!!!!!

Dribble, fabricated by you!!!!!

Now do yourself a favour and for once, make a smart decision, find another target for you fictional little stories and imagination!!!!!
Speaking of fiction stoney, I've got some questions...feel free not to answer

How is it that you could have ever imagined in 2016 and 2017 when you were pushing for your boy to become number one ruckman at St Kilda that your boy Longer could ever do what Hickey did?

Has Longer ever been given BOG? You have seen the post that kosi just reminded us of...I know you have

I put it to you stoney that you were waiting on an opportunity to hang Tom and you made up fabrications to push your agenda. As soon as Tom Hickey had a poor game you were quick to come out with a lie that someone within the club or associated with the club had said that 'the game had gone past him'.

How is it that you could continuously and repetitively denigrate a footballer who was on our list and publicly call him names when he'd had the runs on the board and your boy had never even got close?

You kept telling us that the game had gone past Tom even though no one had actually said that to you

Tom has been recruited by the current premiers as a ruckman for the modern game. Your behaviour and name calling and negativity towards Tom is a disgrace

takeaway
Club Player

sunsaint wrote: Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:06pm
kosifantutti wrote: Wed 17 Apr 2019 9:03am Is this the game everyone is talking about?

10 AFLCA votes from that game
Hickey and Gawn met twice that year and we won both games

It is interesting to note that Hickey has polled in each year - although last year I think he only got 3 votes
Yes, Hickey played a few good games with the Saints, had a consistent year in 2016, but otherwise spasmodic, or injured. So he's gone. At 28 he's a good age for a ruckman to hit his peak, so he might find some consistency at WCE, at least till Nic Nat gets back.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

So you’ve suggested you’re an AFL ruck
You’ve never demanded ppl match experience qualifications
You’ve never suggested that your view on Hickey is more valid because of your experience and your player friend sources at the club told you they respect Longer’s blocking more
And when ppl ask if you’re Vidovic you never cryptically avoid the question or when I pretended I was Lazar in the absurd thread, you didn’t say you knew for sure I wasn’t

Path-lease

Pathetic

stonecold
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote: Wed 17 Apr 2019 7:08pm So you’ve suggested you’re an AFL ruck
You’ve never demanded ppl match experience qualifications
You’ve never suggested that your view on Hickey is more valid because of your experience and your player friend sources at the club told you they respect Longer’s blocking more
And when ppl ask if you’re Vidovic you never cryptically avoid the question or when I pretended I was Lazar in the absurd thread, you didn’t say you knew for sure I wasn’t

Path-lease

Pathetic
When did you pretend to be Lazar?????

Happy to clarify, not behind keyboard though!!!!!

To the top
SS Life Member

Whisky

The wrong poster on this Forum has been banned

Then again if Stonedead was banned what would be left in his life - apart from his relationship with his pillow?

The poster should be banned - full stop

This Forum would be all the better for the removal of the obsessional Stonedead’s “contributions”

stonecold
SS Life Member

Onya Lunchbox!!!!!

Shaggy
Club Player

You need some counselling IMO.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

At the risk of entering into this childish discussion.....for the sake of St Kilda, it would be fantastic if we did have another strong and capable ruckman to work with Marshall.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

6621104 wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:17pm Have to say I agree with Saynta- appeals to authority both to bolster an opinion or to refute by denigration are an unworthy distraction. An opinion may be based of fact/experience and analysis or wishful thinking. Regardless, ask for reasons, analogies -whatever, but the identity of the poster is entirely irrelevant UNLESS the poster claims expertise. Then the level of expertise does become relevant.
Stonecold has often claimed to know more because he has played at the level or inferred that he has. Whilst I agree that outing ppl on an anon forum isn't on, if you don't want to be outed then don't keep referring to your past as a means of winning arguments.

I suspected from the outset that Stoney is Lazar - not that this adds any credibility in my mind.