Rozee and Bailey Smith

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Rozee and Bailey Smith

Of course marketing is a good thing and having marketable players, but here’s a secret.. gun players and success is better for marketing. We took an injured KPF in front of two no brainers... weeks prior everyone was talking about Smith and Rozee to a smaller extent until the last couple of weeks where we clearly leaked to media it was going to be King and the PR machine licked it into high gear...
I hope King is a superstar but the smarter play was clearly Smith and Rozee and we went with the ‘messiah’ in a giy who 2 years prior was getting slated as number 1 pick much like hugh Goddard. The dinosaur tall player is dead

King12
Club Player

mightysainters wrote: Wed 08 May 2019 8:57am Of course marketing is a good thing and having marketable players, but here’s a secret.. gun players and success is better for marketing. We took an injured KPF in front of two no brainers... weeks prior everyone was talking about Smith and Rozee to a smaller extent until the last couple of weeks where we clearly leaked to media it was going to be King and the PR machine licked it into high gear...
I hope King is a superstar but the smarter play was clearly Smith and Rozee and we went with the ‘messiah’ in a giy who 2 years prior was getting slated as number 1 pick much like hugh Goddard. The dinosaur tall player is dead
Well Max is anything but a dinosaur tall, so your on another page with that statement!

Anyway, each to their own opinions, I'm sure all 3 will be good AFL players, however, I'm confident that Max will be better than the other two.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

King12 wrote: Wed 08 May 2019 9:03amWell Max is anything but a dinosaur tall...
What about Billy?

King12 wrote: Wed 08 May 2019 9:03am... however, I'm confident that Max will be better than the other two.
I hope that you're correct. <thumbs up emoticon> But out of interest, what has inspired your confidence?

PS: Welcome to Saintsationalland!!!!!! You seem to have settled in quickly, and are jousting in the sandpit like a seasoned veteran. Great to see. :D

And again out of interest. Your username? Inspired by the likes of Saints' athletic blonde key position players like The Fly and Rooey, over a power big man like, say... the G-Train...?

That's not you in the pic by any chance Kingy...?

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
King12
Club Player

Dave McNamara wrote: Wed 08 May 2019 9:51am
King12 wrote: Wed 08 May 2019 9:03amWell Max is anything but a dinosaur tall...
What about Billy?

King12 wrote: Wed 08 May 2019 9:03am... however, I'm confident that Max will be better than the other two.
I hope that you're correct. <thumbs up emoticon> But out of interest, what has inspired your confidence?

PS: Welcome to Saintsationalland!!!!!! You seem to have settled in quickly, and are jousting in the sandpit like a seasoned veteran. Great to see. :D

And again out of interest. Your username? Inspired by the likes of Saints' athletic blonde key position players like The Fly and Rooey, over a power big man like, say... the G-Train...?

That's not you in the pic by any chance Kingy...?
Thanks and No.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

silverhalo wrote: Mon 06 May 2019 10:35pm Midfielders are a dime a dozen
Just as I suspected, St Kilda don't even have a dime let alone two to rub together.