Saints watching Goldstein

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Re: Saints watching Goldstein

King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 11:16am
SaintPav wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 8:14am
King12 wrote: Thu 06 Jun 2019 11:58pm
happy feet wrote: Thu 06 Jun 2019 11:47pm

And the previous garbage is a perfect example of how some fuckwits are ruining this forum.
Yeap, Indeed! Well said! 👏
After spamming this site with your inane Longer v Hickey drivel over the last 3 years, that’s priceless coming from you, Videovic.
Not sure what you mean really, I've only been on the site posting for a few months?
Don't worry about it Kingy. I copped the same. Apparently I've posting on here for a decade under several different usernames. Lol. 😂

You go against the negative grain that some are permanently entrapped in, then they don't like it at all and get very nasty and personal. Depressing and sad..yes...but true. I feel a bit sorry for them tbh.

You just need to look at this thread and the post before mine as classic examples. Bizarre.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
King12
Club Player

And the previous garbage is a perfect example of how some fuckwits are ruining this forum.
After spamming this site with your inane Longer v Hickey drivel over the last 3 years, that’s priceless coming from you, Videovic.
Apparently I have the ability to report any post I find offensive, so, not sure if I have to notify you or not, but I find your post offensive, so a heads up out of courtesy, I'm reporting you post.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 1:30pm

Apparently I have the ability to report any post I find offensive, so, not sure if I have to notify you or not, but I find your post offensive, so a heads up out of courtesy, I'm reporting you post.
why were you offended ? if you aren't videovic why worry ?

King12
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 2:22pm

why were you offended ? if you aren't videovic why worry ?
Yes I was, nothing more offending than referring to a female as a male in my book, posters has been ask to stop referring to posters as ',other' posters, full stop, yourself, as well as others keep doing this to several posters on here and get away with it, so now that I know you can 'report', I will be doing
reporting until the bullying stop's!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

LMFAO

Well who exactly started it! :roll:

So you're a dobber and a big sook! :lol:

I must have hurt your feelings for you to go to all that effort, so excellent to read from this end. :D

...and know what they say about dobbers! :?

Have a great long weekend!

PS. My face of concern.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
King12
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 2:35pm

LMFAO

Well who exactly started it! :roll:

So you're a dobber and a big sook! :lol:

I must have hurt your feelings for you to go to all that effort, so excellent to read from this end. :D

...and know what they say about dobbers! :?

Have a great long weekend!

PS. My face of concern.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Who uses the words 'Dobber and Sook'?

Where are they from the 60's?

And whom started what exactly?

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 1:09pm
King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 11:16am

Not sure what you mean really, I've only been on the site posting for a few months?
Don't worry about it Kingy. I copped the same. Apparently I've posting on here for a decade under several different usernames. Lol. 😂

You go against the negative grain that some are permanently entrapped in, then they don't like it at all and get very nasty and personal. Depressing and sad..yes...but true. I feel a bit sorry for them tbh.

You just need to look at this thread and the post before mine as classic examples. Bizarre.
I think you are a trouble maker. Who really is the nasty person. Do you ever reread what you write?

You keep posting UNTRUE statements. Name one person who said you've been posting for over a decade

No one ever claimed all the things you are saying and you continue to taint anyone you disagree with or any post that criticises the club

I could easily use the same words like depress, sad, etc but as I said I think you just like to inflame and pot people you disagree with

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

So you are offended at being called Vidovic, but state you are Lazars wife!

Very odd that being referred to by your husbands surname would be offensive or intimate you are male.

Very odd indeed!!!!!!!!!
King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 2:33pm Yes I was, nothing more offending than referring to a female as a male in my book, posters has been ask to stop referring to posters as ',other' posters, full stop, yourself, as well as others keep doing this to several posters on here and get away with it, so now that I know you can 'report', I will be doing
King12 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:46pm
Yeah, I'm Lazar's wife, so what, you have a problem with that, do ya? 😂😍

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
King12
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 3:30pm So you are offended at being called Vidovic, but state you are Lazars wife!

Very odd that being referred to by your husbands surname would be offensive or intimate you are male.

Very odd indeed!!!!!!!!!
King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 2:33pm Yes I was, nothing more offending than referring to a female as a male in my book, posters has been ask to stop referring to posters as ',other' posters, full stop, yourself, as well as others keep doing this to several posters on here and get away with it, so now that I know you can 'report', I will be doing
See that little laughing emoji, just for you old types, that represents a joke.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 2:39pm

Going to school in the 70-80s one of the worst things you could do was dob
Certainly a sibling dobber usually met with some from of retribution - especially in my all boy household
May I ask Ms King - if you could see what this place was like for the above mentioned now disappeared former posters - you know the ones that cant be mentioned...
why would you suddenly want to join the forum in april 2019

Seeya
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Anyway, back to the Saints recruiting Goldy. I think it's a good idea personally. Go get him Lethers and Gubbers.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 3:30pm So you are offended at being called Vidovic, but state you are Lazars wife!

Very odd indeed!!!!!!!!!
Go easy, it’s never easy keeping track of multiple identities!

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
King12
Club Player

sunsaint wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 3:38pm
King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 2:39pm

Going to school in the 70-80s one of the worst things you could do was dob
Certainly a sibling dobber usually met with some from of retribution - especially in my all boy household
May I ask Ms King - if you could see what this place was like for the above mentioned now disappeared former posters - you know the ones that cant be mentioned...
why would you suddenly want to join the forum in april 2019
Why wouldn't I join? I find the thoughts of the uneducated pretty funny tbh.😂

So, despite the forum rules clearly stating you can report anything you find offensive and the mod clearly reinforcing such rules re poster accusations/identities, because I report such behavior, I'm dobber! All this despite following the rules as outlined?

So, the old men, with outdated views suggest we should do as we are told, is that it?

Pretty funny really that they have to come on here and tell others what to do, tells me that they don't have that 'privilege' within their own 4 walls!

A few of the old fella's on here may have been
'B-Slapped' @ home a few many times maybe?

In other words, haven't 'worn the pants for a lot of years'! 😂😂

PS, you should go and volunteer a few days at a modern school, nothing like the 70's and 80's, just as well really by the sounds of it!

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

The interest in Goldstein tells us something pretty obvious. Brendan Lade and Brett Ratten have come to the club, assessed our ruck stocks, and have put a line through Longer and Pierce. Hard to argue a case for these two players in the AFL. Both are 1970s style back up ruckmen. No place for them on the modern game.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 3:57pm

Pretty funny really that they have to come on here and tell others what to do, tells me that they don't have that 'privilege' within their own 4 walls!

ummm you are the one telling people what they can and cant do here
and from what i can remember Lazar was pretty handy with his fists & elbows so maybe its you that we should feel sorry for and not the old men

Seeya
King12
Club Player

sunsaint wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 4:28pm
King12 wrote: Fri 07 Jun 2019 3:57pm

ummm you are the one telling people what they can and cant do here
and from what i can remember Lazar was pretty handy with his fists & elbows so maybe its you that we should feel sorry for and not the old men
Whatever floats your boat old timer!

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Ok so I have a life.

A real life.

One with really sick family members and business commitments and a kid to raise.

So let’s cut the crap.

I am sick of it.

I just finished a week of working 9-9 across two countries and I am sitting in an airport lounge just wanting to get home. My long weekend starts Saturday afternoon.

So here it is.

- stonecold most probably isn’t L. Vidovic but if my mail is correct did play for the Saints but not as a big man. Happy for stonecold or King12 to prove me wrong.

- stonecold And King12 post from the same I.P. Address so either live or work in same place or are the same person / make your own judgement call

- King12 didn’t report anyone.

Now just cut the crap and talk footy.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

you need only ban 2 posters and the place wouldn't be in such turmoil.

You've banned them before and obviously for good reason.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote: Sat 08 Jun 2019 3:37am Ok so I have a life.

A real life.

One with really sick family members and business commitments and a kid to raise.

So let’s cut the crap.

I am sick of it.

I just finished a week of working 9-9 across two countries and I am sitting in an airport lounge just wanting to get home. My long weekend starts Saturday afternoon.

So here it is.

- stonecold most probably isn’t L. Vidovic but if my mail is correct did play for the Saints but not as a big man. Happy for stonecold or King12 to prove me wrong.

- stonecold And King12 post from the same I.P. Address so either live or work in same place or are the same person / make your own judgement call

Played for St.Kilda but calls itself a woman either a triple Brownlow medalist or a high draft pick that came to us from Richmond!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

A real life.

So let’s cut the crap.

I am sick of it.

So here it is.

😂

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
King12
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Sat 08 Jun 2019 10:05am

A real life.

So let’s cut the crap.

I am sick of it.

So here it is.

😂
Interesting take!

Might have given away a little too much info for my liking, however some true, some not¡¡¡¡¡

Anyway, your right, time to talk footy as it sounds as though you are busy anyways.

😂😂

😂😂

King12
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sat 08 Jun 2019 9:38am you need only ban 2 posters and the place wouldn't be in such turmoil.

You've banned them before and obviously for good reason.
Where's the turmoil¿¿¿¿¿

And who's the 2 posters, you and¿¿¿¿¿ 😂

asiu
Saintsational Legend

i’ll say it
(for both sides of the coin)

good luck BackfromWhereever with the health ‘n wealth
of the family unit

righteo then

game on.

.... somebody bounce the ball

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
The_President
Club Player

A real life.

So let’s cut the crap.

I am sick of it.

So here it is.

I wonder who had the better AFL career, Longer or Stoney?

Royston
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Thu 06 Jun 2019 3:36pm The head coach arrived in 2014. Stanley, Hickey and Longer were all at his disposal in his first year at St Kilda and it was his job to assess the worth of these guys and build confidence in these guys and have a relationship with these guys so that they perform at their best for the team.

It seems now, in his view, that all the ruckman under his tutellage in those early years were not worthy of retaining. He certainly didn't rate them as highly as the teams who were willing to trade for them. The club clearly failed to get the best out of players who showed great early promise including the rucks that we got who were round 1 draft picks. The head coach has to take most of the blame.

In 2017 when only Hickey and Longer were left Richo decided that Longer was his best option. It seems that we are again looking at ruck options for 2020 now that Longer's papers are stamped. There in lies one of the biggest reasons that I believe Richo is not cut out to be a head coach. He over rates some players and bizarrely under rates others. I reckon Rhys Stanley will be playing in a grand final just like Ben McEvoy did

Some of the strangest decisions and worst trades in the last 6-7 years at St Kilda have revolved around us trying to find the perfect ruckman. Why are we at it again. It's not like we are in a premiership window or anything. What we need to do is get our development coaching up to the level of Geelong, Hawthorn, Sydney and West Coast. It is pointless getting in good players if our coaching is sub par
Spot on...great summation of the situation