Achy Blakey Heart

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Re: Achy Blakey Heart

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Wed 03 Jul 2019 10:00pm Wrong Corfe. I don't care about your opinion.

Enjoy life. Have a stubby with Firey at your local.

Plenty liked the vid of these passionate fans too. Good on you lads. Real Saints fans.
No need to be embarrassed Ted, you loved the video and posted laughing emojis alongside the post because you thought it was hilarious and witty.

Since the video has been rightly labeled cringeworthy you are humiliated and have resorted to the last bastion of the desperate poster and played the “Real Saints Fan” card.

Old habits die hard Ted.
Don’t you agree old habits die hard?

And by the way I’d love to enjoy a beverage of CHOice with Firey, as I assume his nic derives from his occupation and I have nothing but respect for emergency service personnel and on top of that he’s and intelligent and logical poster on this forum.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Corfe, the fact you wrote a waffle filled and extensive post proves you got embarrassed up above near the top of the OP. People didn't like your tone or childish rant at those Saints supporters. Live with it.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Devilhead wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 12:24am Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
Now that is terrible! 🤐

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

"Playing On Sinclair"

"Its Raining Kent"

Classics.

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Just when I thought the Achy Blakey heart video was the most cringeworthy I have seen, two new contenders emerge that make me look away in embarrassment for those perpetuating the act.

Each to their own, yes each to their own!

Horrendously cringeworthy videos.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
outside66
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 10:46am Just when I thought the Achy Blakey heart video was the most cringeworthy I have seen, two new contenders emerge that make me look away in embarrassment for those perpetuating the act.

You sir, are just a nasty piece of work.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

outside66 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 10:52am
Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 10:46am Just when I thought the Achy Blakey heart video was the most cringeworthy I have seen, two new contenders emerge that make me look away in embarrassment for those perpetuating the act.

You may well be correct, in fact I support your assumption, none the less I have a right to an opinion and my opinion is the videos posted are cringeworthy, horrendously cringeworthy.

I am many things but I am not a hypocrite, you sir or madam cannot write the same. You refer to me as an old c***, stale bottle of piss & a nasty piece of work whilst intimating you hold some perceived higher level of moral standing.

In summary I am probably all of what you write but in reflection I think you will find you mirror me and we are both c***s, nasty pieces and some form of piss be it bottled fresh or stale 👍
Last edited by Joffa Burns on Fri 05 Jul 2019 4:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

outside66
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 11:41am

You may well be correct, in fact I support your assumption, none the less I have a right to an opinion and my opinion is the videos posted are cringeworthy, horrendously cringeworthy.

I am many things but I am not a hypocrite, you sir or madam cannot write the same. You refer to me as an old c***, stale bottle of piss & a nasty piece of work whilst intimidating you hold some perceived higher level of moral standing.

In summary I am probably all of what you write but in reflection I think you will find you mirror me and we are both c***s, nasty pieces and some form of piss be it bottled fresh or stale 👍
Perhaps true but the only difference is I support the supporters of our club whilst you seem to delight your seemingly-bored self in constantly bullying or denoting others to make your wrinkled-candle shine brighter...

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

outside66 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 12:14pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 11:41am

I am many things but I am not a hypocrite, you sir or madam cannot write the same. You refer to me as an old c***, stale bottle of piss & a nasty piece of work whilst intimidating you hold some perceived higher level of moral standing.

Perhaps true but the only difference is I support the supporters of our club whilst you seem to delight your seemingly-bored self in constantly bullying or denoting others to make your wrinkled-candle shine brighter...
Can you see the irony in your posts outside66?

You accuse me of bullying and denoting others (though I am not sure denoting is the appropriate term in the context of your post, but we will move on) accusing me of constant bullying to make my wrinkled candle shine brighter while referring to me in these terms...

- OLD CU#T
- Stale bottle of piss
- Nasty piece of work

For the record I am not offended by you referring to me in that manner, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

You however seem to be upset by me writing that I find the singing videos cringeworthy, hence the abusive names you write in response to my posts.

Yes I find the videos cringeworthy, each subsequent video posted even more so than the original.

What I find amusing & hypocritical is you take the moral high-ground by stating you support the supporters of the club, yet write that I am a CU#T, stale bottle of piss & nasty piece of work when I have supported the club since the mid 60's and was a club corporate sponsor for many years.

Now I have an opinion of you and your intellect that is well supported by your input to this forum, but I will decline from sharing it as it is not as imaginative or as colorful as your OLD CU#T reference by any means.

Oh, and yes regardless of what you write the videos are still cringeworthy in my opinion.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Why are you such an angry and argumentative old man Corfe?

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 12:55pm Why are you such an angry and argumentative old man Corfe?
Think we have already established that in this thread...

1. OLD CU#T
2. Stale bottle of piss
3. Wrinkled something or other who delights in denoting (again not sure of that word in those terms) other saints fans
4. Something about candle dimming or shinning less brightly (sounds like an Elton John song)

Pretty much sums it up I think :lol:

Oh, and I find cringeworthy videos cringeworthy.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

They're just some blokes having a bit of fun at the footy from what I can see. They're not hurting anyone. They seem like passionate fans that love the Saints. Good on them.

Try relax a little more.

Total = 1.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 1:07pm They're just some blokes having a bit of fun at the footy from what I can see. They're not hurting anyone. They seem like passionate fans that love the Saints. Good on them.

Try relax a little more.
I agree, they are some blokes having a bit of fun at the footy singing cringeworthy songs.
Its all good, I agree.

Try relax (sic) a little more?
You are funny ted, you assume to have an idea of who I am, my personality and my level of stress from my musings on a footy fan forum - love it! Carry on 8-)

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 12:55pm Why are you such an angry and argumentative old man Corfe?

I don't see outing trolls as argumentative.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

I have a movie idea.

"Grumpy Old Men" starring Joffa and Firey.

Coming to a cinema near you! Lol.

Total = 1.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 2:00pm I have a movie idea.

"Grumpy Old Men" starring Joffa and Firey.

Coming to a cinema near you! Lol.
Have you seen the movie "Troll".. I'll bet you have.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

am i allowed to post videos of what the footy crowd in Alice sings?
well, not sings, but it's colourful. certainly more entertaining.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
St Loxton
Club Player

I like the chants.
Blake's one is very ordinary though.
I'm working out an alternative.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

There are more vids of players songs too.

Total = 1.
HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

you know what the worst thing is

someone at the Club reckon's they're awesome, those chants, enough to record them and play them after said player (Membrey or Parker) kick a goal
you could hear the collective groan "urggh nooooo" and watch the awkward cringing / turn away and hide your face movements when they first trotted it out from EVERYBODY

Cringeworthy you bet - to cause such a collective physical response

For all of us in Row 31 / 32 the decision to play these things and think they'd resonate with fans was a new Low for the Club - s*** marketing agaiiiinnnn
That they didnt knock them on the head after the first week added insult to injury

the collective cringe contortions are as repulsive as they were on first hearing

sure, have a few beers chant a few songs with your mates, have a bit of fun, but in light of the Club running with it and ramming down our ears makes those videos as cringeworthy as the decison to record and broadcast them on game day

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

"Who let the Bruce Out"

Total = 1.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 9:26pm Crap OP. Ridiculous.

yep

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Should we post suggestions here?

How about:-
-The way we were (Membrey's...)
-Losing all over the world
-Total eclipse of the draft
-Kent on the run
-Blake, Battle, and Rowe

You're welcome.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I don't understand the negativity towards the Saints Hymnals. WTF? The songs are jolly fun to sing. Honestly, so many people on here are fun police or perpetual whingers. Perhaps they are the types who'd prefer to golf clap from their cushy seats and super boxes up in Level 2 at Docklands. But, of course, these are the same types of flogs who took pleasure from booing Adam Goodes :roll:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!