How drunk will you get tonight?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Rubyjo
Club Player

How drunk will you get tonight?

And what are you drinking.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Re: How drunk will you get tonight?

Moderately
A couple of Lowenbrau, a Cosmopolitan, then a Yarra Valley pinot noir

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

will be playing in a band tonight...a few VB's early..then the bourbon.. not to anesthetize myself for the thrashing we will get but simply because I have a drinking problem

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 5:27pm Moderately
soft

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 5:58pm
soft
Yeah, I'm working.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 6:20pm
The Fireman wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 5:58pm
soft
Yeah, I'm working.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 5:58pm will be playing in a band tonight...a few VB's early..then the bourbon.. not to anesthetize myself for the thrashing we will get but simply because I have a drinking problem
I notice you use “early” as an adverb of time in “a couple of VBs early”. When “early” is changed in position to become an adjective, as in, “a couple of early VBs” you are speaking my language, and it should be more worrisome. As there might be some VBs later too, or some VBs interspersed with the Bourbons, for nutritional balance.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote: Sun 14 Jul 2019 9:19pm
The Fireman wrote: Sat 13 Jul 2019 5:58pm will be playing in a band tonight...a few VB's early..then the bourbon.. not to anesthetize myself for the thrashing we will get but simply because I have a drinking problem
I notice you use “early” as an adverb of time in “a couple of VBs early”. When “early” is changed in position to become an adjective, as in, “a couple of early VBs” you are speaking my language, and it should be more worrisome. As there might be some VBs later too, or some VBs interspersed with the Bourbons, for nutritional balance.
my english teacher has been reincarnated ;)

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

The girlfriend and I had to drive back home from Geelong. It was around midnight when we got back home. Too late to start drinking then, but we instead...

It was incredible! First time since we've started dating again after our breakup in April. It was like that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm (season 4) where there's a post-coital moment between Larry and Cheryl and moments after they've done the deed for the first time in weeks, because of Larry's certain embarrassing injury. Larry says something along the lines of "I feel like Mickey Mantle in that comeback game after injury and in his first at-bat, he just knocks one out of the park!"

Bottom line being, the anguish of that Saints loss really brought a lot of tension that we both felt necessary to release. Suffice to say, I had a good Sunday :)

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Sun 14 Jul 2019 10:20pm The girlfriend and I had to drive back home from Geelong. It was around midnight when we got back home. Too late to start drinking then, but we instead...

It was incredible! First time since we've started dating again after our breakup in April. It was like that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm (season 4) where there's a post-coital moment between Larry and Cheryl and moments after they've done the deed for the first time in weeks, because of Larry's certain embarrassing injury. Larry says something along the lines of "I feel like Mickey Mantle in that comeback game after injury and in his first at-bat, he just knocks one out of the park!"

Bottom line being, the anguish of that Saints loss really brought a lot of tension that we both felt necessary to release. Suffice to say, I had a good Sunday :)
Um, good for you 👍

PM me if you feel the need to share any more intimate details 😉

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Who played the role of Geelong and who St. Kilda?

Harves Man
Club Player

But not an honesty problem.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 14 Jul 2019 10:35pm
Sainternist wrote: Sun 14 Jul 2019 10:20pm The girlfriend and I had to drive back home from Geelong. It was around midnight when we got back home. Too late to start drinking then, but we instead...

Um, good for you 👍

PM me if you feel the need to share any more intimate details 😉
Well, it was a pretty good (and far healthier) alternative to getting drunk.

I'll spare you any further details, but I will say this: it was a four-quarter performance from both respective sides!! Goals were kicked :mrgreen:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!