The Fuxted Report: The final round and report.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Fuxted Report: The final round and report.

The Chol!
The Chol!
The Chol!
The Chol!
The Chol!
Get the Chol!

Now, having got that out of the way (again) it’s back to this week's Fuxted Report.

Assessment and Fuxted Rant:
Waltzing St Kilda wrote: Sun 25 Aug 2019 9:14amA family member who follows the Swans sent me a text: "Even when we're bad we can count on beating the Saints
Very very very bloody disappointed with Saturday’s result! :x The Swines don't have a strong team at the moment, and pretty much everyone has beaten them up in Sin City this year.

But most annoying, was that final quarter where we allowted them to 'party' for their retirees' benefit. Stuff bloody that!!!! :evil:

Basically, we finished the season a rabble. :roll:

We should have beaten the Carlton Crew last week too!
saynta wrote: Mon 26 Aug 2019 3:06pmI am absolutely f****** gutted.
Seems the honeymoon effect has well and truly worn off.

And what’s with the 3/4 time address????

saynta wrote: Tue 23 Jul 2019 2:07pmHe must be f****** kidding. :shock:

We finishted the year 14th on the ladder. But........................
- 16th on percentage. https://www.afl.com.au/ladder#/CD_S2019 ... R201901423
- With a soft as Jack Watts draw.
- We finishted off the year unable to beat 2 of the sides who finishted below us on the ladder! :roll:
- We fell in twice by a combinted total of less than a goal(!) against the basket case Sold Coast.
- Our injuries are a furphy of an excuse. As per a previous Fluted Report, we were only the equal 12th worst affect side in the comp’.

Enough is more than bloody enough! Time (and patience) have run out! :x

Changes are needted Saintas!!!! (See below.)

This week's angry Committee:
- Catherine. Entertaining everyone. Quite the hostess. Brought takeaway again. No chowder. Halle-bloody-lujah!!!! Just lots of chunky custard. Mmmmmmmm.
- Aaron. Loves his chunky custard. Very happy the chowder is permanently off the menu. Halle-bloody-lujah!!!!
- king9. Girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
- toni1975 tony1975’s hot little sis’. More girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
- Saynta. Our new proofreadr. The Flu Reports definitely ned a prooffeeder.
- HarrietM. HarryM’s hot little sis’. Even more girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! You can’t have too much girl power!
- Brigitte B. Still more girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! You can’t have too much girl power! And she’s so happy to be Cho-free. How’s she feeling? She’s feeling free. :D

- Keyboard Cat. Cat power!!!!!!!!!! !!!
- Mitchell Bert. Trev from the bush's mate.
- Parquetrysainter. The ‘original’ Saintsational spreader of whispers. :wink: And is still just like Ted. And might have to 'step back in' now. :wink:
parquetrysainter wrote: Sat 24 Feb 2018 2:24pmWhisper is these two have been impressing in match stimulation.
- Owen.
- Vaas Montenegro. Vaas made it back just in time. Had a contract to ‘trigger’ in Perth. :twisted: And after this season, he’s damn keen to trigger a few more! :x

- Kingky12.

- BFTNorway - Simon the (successful) TedHunter.

Missing :( :
- Rodger. <swoon> Come back Rodger! We can get Kinky for you too. :cry:
- Mr Cuddly Duck. (Should be posting back here, not posting over on Big Sanitory Napkin. Come home Huggster!)
- Sainter K. (Where are you?)
- Jaffa Boy/Straw Man/Concern Troll. (Still fighting with himself/himselves. Needs to get a room with himself/himselves. :lol: )
- The Rich Cho. (Halle-bloody-lujah!!!!)
- Saxons. RosKilda’s favourite poster/s.
- Lazar. What we’re hearing is that he was last seen at a Saudi embassy car park near you. :twisted:
- Norwegiantedtheodoretroll12. Saintsational's favourite pet troll and emerging young fiction writer. :) Struck down cruelly in his prime by The Troll Hunter. But we know he’ll be back. Maybe even in the restaurant game....

Norwegiantedtheodoretroll12 wrote: Sat 18 May 2019 5:43pmI'm still a troll.

For Loris:

...Image Image... Image. ...Image .... Image

For Trev from the bush:
Hope you get well soon mate, and are back doing what you love best.

...Image Image... Image. ...Image .... Image

Post of the week:
Ghost Like wrote: Sat 24 Aug 2019 6:33pmIf our next coach was voted in, today's campaign (selection & game) may have just cost Ratten the election.

Robert Harvey would bring in the members, likely new sponsors, a new mindset not poisoned by the past 8 years and hopefully a very large broom & mop with industrial strength disinfectant.

Appoint him next week because the job in front of him is massive but not impossible.
Have to agree. Whilst not a the Ri-cho 'class', Alfred E Neuman is not a premiership coach.
Repeat. Not a dud, but, not a premiership coach. So why would we appoint him? :idea:

Robert Harvey may prove to also not be premiership material coach, but,
his perfectionist work ethic and pride in what he does,
combinted with his claimted tactical nous (which we should have bloody well sussed out one way or the other by now)
means that he’s a better than pot-luck chance of making us a very serious contender again..

So for us, premiership coach???
Alfred E – no.
Havres’ – very possibly. :idea:

So flag chance, or no flag chance? When distillted down like that....... the choice is obvious.
Give Harves’ a shot! 8-)

And given the way the cards have fallen, the Skunks are in the box seat to make at least the Prelim’, and very possibly play-off in the GF.

So no appointing of Harves' for a while. Or in other words, the longer we hold off appointing a coach, the more likely it'll be Harves'.
saynta wrote:I'm telling you now, if they appointed that fucker Scott, I will be giving him a harder time than you guys ever gave RiCho.

Fluxted 2019 Saintas’ season summary:
Started promisingly.
Foundations for the future were laid out.
Promises made.

:oops:

For the TRUE DECEIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Aka, The Hole in the Ted gang.
saynta wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 6:55pm
sunsaint wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 6:24pmI am not a member of the labor party
and its weird that some people rate other countries animals with a higher regard than ours that have been forced into extinction.
Hope you are not referring to me there sport.

I care about every animal , bird or plant life threatented with extinction.
That's still nice to hear, but stuff the black throated finch and every other animal plant or bird life threatented with extinction! (Especially bloody magpies and bloody crows! :twisted: ).

saynta wrote: Thu 25 Jul 2019 9:44pmf*** off greedy pricks. Go away. Creeps. :evil:

This week’s tribute to the scumpiring fraternity :evil: :

Official AFL Scumpiring Training Video.

Lest we forget.

Times change, scumpires don’t. :twisted:
saynta wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 3:15pmf****** arseholes. :evil:

This week’s mailbag:

Hope that helps.
He'sHighMan wrote: Fri 21 Jun 2019 6:55pmNailted it!

Ashes to Ashes – Fuxted cricket rant:
Really pisses us off the stoopid frivolous reviews that every side does... well, because they can. :o (Broad when clearly dismissted in their first innings - because he could! :o And 'that' ridiculous lbw appeal by our blokes! :o ) So, lovted the karma when the Stokes LBW came back to bite us. (Broad will get his.)

And yes, the umpire got his call wrong. But in real time, was hard to know for sure that the ball didn't hit the front pad on the way through to the back, which would have changed the angle of impact if it had. So giving the benefit of the doubt to the batsman was fair enough. In fact, arguably the umpire made the 'correct' call at the time.

And that's the sort of thing the video review is then meant for! Hint, hint Paine and co. :stinger:

We also droppted three out-field catches. Harris was the only fielder who got his hands on his one. All three were very difficult though.

And play that match on any Oz test ground, and Stokes would have been out way earlier. How many of his sixes weren't properly connected to, and just made it over the heads of fieldsmen on the boundary??? Reckon that ‘d be the majority of 'em.

All that notwithstanding, that would have to be one of the greatest final day's play ever! And good on Stokes for singlehandtedly winning the unwinnable for England.

(And it took a Kiwi to win it for England, actually. :idea: )

(Still) dancing on the grave :twisted: :
Hey Linty you bloody beauty ripper, good to see no change in Cho’s Cho-ice this week. And what a week! Still like to see Newnesy getting picked in at least three positions (at the one time). He’s earned it.

Bloody ripper beauty! 8-)
saynta wrote:F^^k yeah! :D

Comeback post of the week:
In response to the question asked in the ‘'Alan Richardson to join Demons next year’ thread
fugazi wrote: Fri 23 Aug 2019 6:44pmWonder if he'll play Newnes?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(And they’re most welcome to the ‘intellectual’ property that he brings. :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Stuff to like:
- Paddy didn'ted get concussed again. (We think.............?)
- Joe King didn'ted hurt his knee again. (We think.............?)
- Winter is nearly over. Again. :D

Stuff to not like:
- Why Paddy didn'ted (and can't) get concussed again.
- Why Joe King didn'ted hurt his knee again.
- Yet another season with no really great teams in the competition.
And yet another season we won't be playing finals to make the most of this opportunity.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
saynta wrote:F^^k. :(

Report on The Ted Report:
Our pet troll is still amusing himself chasing his imaginary ADHD squirrels around the room. He caught another one this week. And we still haven't got the heart to tell him that there are no squirrels in Oz. (We'll leave that up to Rodger.)

However, we know that he'll be back. :D
HarryM wrote: Thu 20 Jun 2019 6:28pmAbsolutely. Smile

The other post of the week:
Beno88 wrote: Mon 26 Aug 2019 3:54pm My assessment of how each player on our list performed in 2019.

Nick Coffield – 8 games. 3 times emergency, 9 VFL games, 2 games missed through injury.
It took him a little while to get going, but I think we saw enough in his last five games to show he’ll be an asset. Big preseason needed, must be in the team Round 1 2020.

Jake Carlisle – 10 games. 1 VFL, 11 Inj.
Nowhere near his best in his 10 appearances, but the fact he got nearly half a season under his belt is a positive. A fit Carlisle will be a huge bonus in 2020.

Jack Steven – 7 games. 3 VFL, 12 Inj.
2019 was not Jack’s year. Through all the difficulties he faced this year, he still delivered what could be our last fond memories of him against Freo. Unlikely to be at the Saints next year, it hurts, but a good trade will soften the blow.

Jade Gresham – 19 games. 3 Inj.
Started the year on fire and was looking like becoming elite, but hit a rough patch mid-year. I liked his progression into the midfield and the improvement in his clearance work. Still needs to stop kicking around corners. Will be a star.

Shane Savage – 22 games.
Sav was very good in 2019. He was often asked to play well out of position and along with Brown led a very inexperienced backline. Still one of our better users. I had doubts on him in the preseason but he’ll be one of the first picked come R1 2020.

Seb Ross – 22 games.
An up and down season. Certainly didn’t find his 2017 form, but he still produced some good footy. I’m not sure he’s captain material and his defensive game needs work. I hope he hasn’t peaked already.

Luke Dunstan – 18 games. 1 Emg, 3 VFL.
Dropping him earlier in the year did him the world of good. His second half of the season was much better but still needs to hit more targets by foot. I like his toughness in the middle. Needs to go to the next level in 2020.

Blake Acres – 19 games. 3 Inj.
Acres frustrates most of us. He could be anything, he shows glimpses, but that’s all, glimpses. I’m still yet to see him play a solid four quarters. It’s hard to question a player’s mental application from afar, but Blake just looks disinterest too often. I’d explore trade options.

Jack Steele – 20 games. 2 Inj.
Jack tried his guts out in 2019. He’d didn’t seem quite right after his knee injury, but eventually worked his way back into form. Leading tackler in the comp is a great achievement. I’d still like to see him use it by foot a little better. Leadership group in 2020.

Dan Hannebery – 5 games. 2 VFL, 15 Inj.
It took a while, but once he got on the park, his class was clear. It says something about our midfielders when a bloke of Dan’s age comes in after so long out and immediately looks a cut above. If he’s fit in 2020, a Trevor Barker award isn’t out of the question.

Hunter Clark – 14 games. 6 Emg, 4 VFL.
It took longer than we’d hoped for Hunter to get going, but boy, did he get going. Every St Kilda supporter should be genuinely excited about this kid. 2020 looms as a breakout year, let’s hope he can deliver.

Max King – 0 games. 5 VFL, 17 Inj.
We only got a little taster of what Max can do, but was it delicious?! He obviously needs to spend some solid hours in the gym, but he has all the hallmarks of a superstar. Let’s hope and pray he gets a good run at it in 2020, because we’ll be a different team if he does.

Jack Lonie – 13 games. 1 VFL, 8 Inj.
He was arguably our most dangerous player early in the year. His injury seemed to go hand in hand with our form dropping off. He failed to rediscover that form upon his return, but I still think he’s a required player going forward.

Jarryn Geary – 5 games. 17 Inj.
A year to forget for the skipper. He was brave and courageous as always, but freakish injuries derailed his season. Has to be captain again in 2020, he is still comfortably the best leader at the club.

Jack Billings – 22 games.
The improvement we all wanted to see arrived. Jack was very good throughout 2019 and found the consistency he’d previously lacked. If Jack continues on this trajectory, we’ll win more games of footy in 2020.

Jack Newnes – 20 games. 1 Emg, 1 VFL, 1 Inj.
The curious case of Jack Newnes. He looked so good early, the old Jack was back, then he wasn’t. By the last quarter of the season it was just bizarre that he was in the 22. I doubt he’ll be at St Kilda in 2020.

Dylan Roberton – 0 games. 22 Inj.
The fairytale looked to be a reality in the preseason, but unfortunately it wasn’t to be this year. If he can make it back in 2020, wonderful, if not, he’s been a great servant to the club, health comes first.

Billy Longer – 1 game. 2 Emg, 7 VFL, 14 Inj.
Another one who had a year to forget. Poor form and then concussion meant we hardly saw Billy in 2019, and unfortunately I don’t think we’ll see him again. Time to refresh the back-up ruck stocks.

Rowan Marshall – 20 games. 1 Emg, 1 Inj.
It was a lot of fun watching Marshall blossom in 2019. If his improvement continues at the same rate in 2020, we’re looking at genuine superstar. A best & fairest awaits?

David Armitage
– 2 games. 2 Emg, 10 VFL, 10 Inj.
In fairness to Armo, it seemed like a line had been put through his name before the season started, but he banged the door down and got into the team. It didn’t last long but at least we got to see him one last time in the red, white and black. Farewell to a wonderful soldier.

Ben Long – 16 games. 3 Emg, 4 VFL, 1 Inj.
I’m not quite ready to buy into the Ben Long hype just yet. Too often he looks like taking control of game before going unsighted for an entire quarter or more. He has the tools, he just needs to play four quarters of footy.

Nathan Brown – 16 games. 4 Emg, 3 VFL.
Reliable ol’ Browny. I still can’t work out how he got dropped three times. He was rarely beaten in 2019 and provided valuable direction to guys like Battle & Wilkie. Gets another year for mine.

Jack Bytel – 0 games. 22 Inj.
There’s a lot of excitement about this kid, despite the fact he didn’t play a game at any level in 2019. Let’s hope the hype is right and we don’t have another Daniel Markworth scenario.

Logan Austin – 0 games. 1 VFL, 21 Inj.
Bit of a forgotten man is Austin. Especially given he looked pretty good late last year. If he gets himself right for 2020, suddenly our defensive depth looks very strong.

Dean Kent – 13 games. 9 Inj.
He’s an interesting one, opinions seem to be divided. I tend to fall more in the list clogger camp, but there were times in 2019 where he looked dangerous up forward. I’m not sure we’re on the right track if he’s in the team in 2020.

Josh Battle – 19 games. 1 Emg, 1 VFL, 2 Inj.
We’ve got one here. Josh took to his new defensive role like a 200 game player in 2019, I actually can’t remember him losing a contest. I’m excited to watch this bloke over the next decade.

Josh Bruce – 22 games.
For all the ups and downs in 2019, Brucey never stopped trying his guts out. I love his endeavor and passion. He appears to be one of too few who actually give a f… . Let’s hope his 2019 form continues in 2020. Put him in the leadership group.

Tim Membrey – 22 games.
He continues to impress for a bloke of his size playing the roles he’s asked to. 44 goals is a great return. Imagine how good he (and Bruce) could be if we had a genuine full forward?!

Jimmy Webster – 8 games. 3 VFL, 11 Inj.
Bizarre year for Jimmy. Played injured when he shouldn’t have, then we never saw him again. He seemed to have a different injury every week. We need him fit and firing in 2020 if we’re going to improve. I feel many have forgotten just how good he is.

Ed Phillips – 4 games. 4 Emg, 9 VFL, 7 Inj.
Disappointing year for Ed. He was talked up preseason and looked ready to take the next step, but ultimately he went backwards. I still think he has upside, but 2020 will be make or break.

Brandon White – 1 game. 5 Emg, 14 VFL, 4 Inj.
I dare say every St Kilda supporter would love the club to come out and explain why this bloke didn’t play more footy. There’s obviously a reason, but form and talent aren’t it. Let’s hope he can correct whatever the issue is, because he’s got the potential.

Paddy McCartin – 0 games. 22 Inj.
Another year, another write off for Paddy. I really feel sorry for the guy but it’s time to cut our losses if the right trade presents itself. It’s a shame, but that’s footy.

Ben Paton – 13 games. 5 Emg, 4 VFL, 3 Inj.
I liked Paton’s progress in 2019. I’m not sure many of us had him in our best 22 preseason, but he looks a player. Despite the St Kilda jumper on him, he can hit a target. For that reason alone, there’s reason to be excited.

Matty Parker – 17 games. 3 Emg, 2 VFL.
An excitement machine early, but the rigors of a full AFL season caught up with him in the end. That said, there’s still plenty of reason to believe this guy has a bright future at AFL level.

Jack Sinclair – 22 games.
Of the 7 players who played every game in 2019, Sincs is probably the luckiest. He had some solid performances, but overall his season was below expectation. He needs to find the next level if he’s going to be part of a good team. I’d explore trade options.

Daniel McKenzie – 15 games. 1 Emg, 4 VFL, 2 Inj.
I was a big wrap for DMac prior to 2019, but he went backwards this season. Life wouldn’t have been easy in our depleted backline, but McKenzie’s disposal and decision making continually let him down. Hopefully he bounces back in 2020.

Bailey Rice – 0 games. 7 Emg, 16 VFL, 2 Inj.
It seems Bailey’s papers are already stamped. Inability to break into a side that was so heavily impacted by injuries says it all. He’s a good VFL footballer, but that is about it. Delisting seems likely.

Oscar Clavarino – 0 games. 14 VFL, 8 Inj.
Probably would have found himself making his debut in Round 1 if not for injury cruelly ending his first preseason hit out. When he got back out there, he struggled to impress at VFL level. That said, I still think he has a bright future.

Darragh Joyce – 3 games. 8 Emg, 14 VFL.
He’s getting better, but still looked completely out of his depth at times. His late season VFL form was encouraging and he looked quite dangerous up forward for Sandy. Expect vast improvement in 2020.

Nick Hind – 11 games. 7 Emg, 7 VFL.
After being named emergency 7 times, he broke into the team and stayed there. That’s the sign of a good footballer. Hind has been one of the finds of 2019, but he needs to build on that in 2020.

Robbie Young – 3 games. 2 Emg, 15 VFL, 2 Inj.
Looked exciting on debut, but offered little following that. Seems a poor man’s version of Parker or Long, but has time on his side. Needs a big 2020.

Lewis Pierce – 1 game. 1 Emg, 20 Inj.
Another victim of concussion who looks like he may be at the end of his AFL journey. It’s hard to believe he was picked ahead of Marshall in Round 1 in hindsight. Delisting looks certain.

Jonathon Marsh – 5 games. 4 Emg, 12 VFL.
A late addition to the list, Marsh proved to be handy defensive back up. He seemed a little off the pace, but that’s to be expected. With a full preseason under his belt, he has the ability to push for best 22.

Callum Wilke – 22 games.
Easily the find of the year. No one would have predicted this bloke would play every game in his debut season, but he stepped into the void left by Roberton absolutely perfectly. Really enjoyed watching him play in 2019.

Sam Alabakis
– 0 games. 5 VFL, 16 Inj.
Other than a handful of games for Frankston, Sam was hardly seen in 2019. Let’s hope 2020 is a year of solid progress for the big fella.

Doulton Langlands – 3 games. 7 Emg, 12 VFL, 2 Inj.
His excellent VFL form was rewarded with an impressive debut against the Dogs. He showed enough in his 3 games to suggest he might just make it, after looking a long way off it last year.

Sam Rowe – 1 game. 6 Emg, 13 VFL, 2 Inj.
Was always selected purely as back up, but his guidance to some of our young players has been valuable. Nice to see him get his 100th. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in a coaching / mentoring role next year.

Jack Mayo – 0 games. 10 VFL.
Mid-season draft selection who seemed to take to VFL footy pretty well. He has a long way to go, but he’s on the right track.
Fantastic player assessments there!!! (Good thing the club reads Saintsational avidly. Beno’s analysis will save the club a lot of work.

List management 101 – time to bloody get serious :twisted: :
Shamelessly taking Beno’s great work and putting it into practice where the rubber hits the road................
(In player numerical order)
# Keepers
Coffield
Gresham
Steele
Hannerbery
Clark
Joe King
Gears
Billings
Roberton (we hope)
Marshall
Long
Brown (showed again on the weekend why we need him)
Bytel
Battle
The Bruce!
B.M wrote: Tue 27 Aug 2019 6:14pmIf they trade Josh Bruce

They have zero idea
Members
White (though looks goneski, and for nothing back!)
Paton
Parker
Clavarino
Hind
Marsh
Wilkie (recruit of the year, and steal of the year)
Alabakis
Langlands
Mayo

# Trade if needted, or if we get a good offer, otherwise keep
Carlisle (This has already hit the media.!?! Seems like someone on the Angry Committee is leaking!!!! There may have a little job for Vaas........)
Steven (looking to be goneski, so fair enough, but we must bloody get a decent return – Geelong’s 1st rounder!)
Savage
Ross
Dunstan
Acres
Lonie (last chance year)
Austin (last chance year)
Webster
Phillips (last chance year)
Sinclair (last chance year)
Joyce (last chance year)

# Goneskis regardless
Newnes (no Newnes is good Newnes)
Kinky Friedman wrote:We can spare you.
Billy
Armo’
Kent
McCartin (if he wants to play again given his concussion issues, then let that be on the heads of those at some other club)
MacKenzie
Rice
Young
Pierce
Rowe.

List management 101 – wheelin’ n’ dealin’:
Will be really bloody well pissed-off if we accept anything less than Geelong’s 1st rounder for Jack Steven!!!

Whilst not currently fit, he's a much better player than Bryce Squibbs, for whom the Fruit Tingles handted over two first round picks!!! :stinger: (Squibbs, was 29 at the time, same age as Jack.)

Will also be bloody well pissed-off if we hand over two first round picks for Hill! One is plenty. The Geelong /Jack Steven one! Would probably have to throw in Acres, with (maybe) something coming back our way.

If knee injury guy (what's his name?) is likely to be available at pick 5, then grab him!!! :idea:

Then try to get Joe King 2 early.
- offer the Gold Joke our 2020 first rounder,
- plus the second rounder that we'll hopefully get for not matching the offer that some silly club has supposedly made to Newnes (who's a restricted free agent).

If knee injury guy isn't available,
- offer pick 5 to the Gold Joke for Joe King 2,
- or try to split our pick 5 for two later first rounders.

That would be a dream start to the draft...

Gains:
Knee injury guy,
Hill
Joe King 2
Tomlinson (it seems hopeful) who would only cost us salary cap space.
And with the added bonus of off-loading Newnes. B) (No Newnes is good Newnes.)
The Chol (very hopefully) who would still be relatively if we offered him overs c/f his current market value. And he'd very likely prove to be an absolute steal. Huge upside potential there.
Roberton (if we get really really lucky).
Bytel.
Joe King 1.

Losses:
Steven.
BAcres.
White would also be outski - but for nothing, so a loss there.
2020 1st rounder. However, this will be in the teens =) , and hence unlikely to land a player of Joe King 2's calibre.

The only 'thing' missing from the above is Constable. Not sure how we'd do that? He's a high second rounder (probably). However...

tony1975 from Big Fuzzballers has hinted at some 'unpopular' player moves to be made by the club. Would be preparted to look at Seb (sorry Saynta) or Dunstan (sorry DS) and Jimmy Webster. We have heaps of inside mids, and heaps of HBFs. And those blokes’ names are thrown up In the vein of having to 'give something to get something'.

Also, starting to wonder about Snowy's attitude. And he's getting on a bit. If the offer was right, would look at him too.

Would not look at Bruce! :o He's on the untouchables list. And close to our favourite player. Along with the Marshall (whom we 'callted' when first recruited as a rookie. :mrgreen: )

And, get The Chol from the Tuggers!!!

So, who's handling or deal making? Is this what we brought Grubby Allen in for? (Apart from walking around the boundary line at training with the Rich Cho.)

Time to produce Grubby!!! Do us proud!

List management 101 – more wheelin’ n’ dealin’ – Jack Steven:
Jack is our reigning B&F winner. One of four he's won! (And throw in coming 8th in last year’s Brownlow count.) And yes, in a struggling team., But that makes his performances all the more credible – little support around him, and guess who always gets paid the most attention by the opposition. :idea: Yes, he's currently unfit, but for a reason. Would easily be fit again for season 2020. And he is showing no physical signs of slowing up. So yes, want their first rounder! (And again, it's gonna' be almost a second rounder in effect anyway. :idea: )

Plus. They're still jjust in the premiership window, before falling off the cliff. Jack could easily be the final ingredient to securing them a flag. But their (not there) list demographic means that they don't have any time to be stuffing around! :idea: (And hopefully they are reminded of this fact by our mob. =) )

Reckon Geelong could be very tempted to 'bite the bullet' on this one.

Interesting times.

Opposition player to bag:
- Stuff it!!! :x Our final bloody quarter! That patheitc ‘effort’ seemed more like an opposition effort than an effort for the Saints!!! :x
Just 30-odd bloody minutes, that was all you blokes had to put in for, before you could go to mad Monday. Then away for a holiday. Shirley 30-odd bloody minutes wasn’t too bloody much to bloody ask for???? Shirlely!?! :x
- Never forgetting Jamie 'seagull' Cripps!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
We’re still maintaining the rage!!!!!! Traitor!!!!!!!! !!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Scollop wrote: Sat 18 May 2019 12:09am Down hill skier. Soft. Has pace and is a good shot at goal but easily replaced.
Looks good in a team with a strong midfield
Loves bruise free footy.
- Joel Smith – another traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Norwegiantedtheodoretroll12 wrote: Tue 11 Jun 2019 1:18pmShove that up your <edit by mods>!

Next game at The Who-Knows-Where but Cho-free Stadium:
INS/Outskis:
Options we've considerted/not considerted................ see list managemented above.
saynta wrote:F^^k yeah! :D

Ok, that’s the final Fuxted Report.
(Though boredom, or more likely, indignation, may prompt the occasional future Fuxted rant.)

So now it’s over to you Rodger honey. <swoon>
Time to bring back the famous Fox Reports. :D
(Vass misses the Fox Reports. Hint-bloody-hint, Rodge. :idea: )

Thoughts, Barry (hint, bloody hint)?

Thoughts, TRUE DECEIVERS?

Thoughts, Ro$$Y? :mrgreen:

Thoughts, Saintsationalists?

- Aeon.

guitars4 wrote: Wed 05 Jun 2019 10:40pmPop goes the weasel I'm voting Flux next time unless we can get Kinky to immigrate to Oz .:wink:
saynta wrote:Flux yeah! :)

* desertsaint for Saints’ CEO/General Manager/AFL provocateur!!!!! :D

The Flux Film Bluffs’ Feature:
Still so many movies. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! !!!

Cinema Paradiso
A homage to the moving image, and one of the all time great movies.
“Va funculo Alfredo!” – Toto.

Nikita
How to properly ‘clean’. (Vaas personally recommends this movie.)

Lovers of the Arctic Circle
Just to prove that ‘The Fencing Master’ wasn’t a total aberration – a second decent Spanish movie.

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
(One for Major Marvel.)
Interview with the director of the first ever entry of the new film genre, the Iranian vampire western rom-com.

And simply couldn’t go out without this............. 8-)
Aeon Flux - review.

Aeon Flux - The video collection preview.

Or without this.................... :D

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll: