Brad Crouch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Crouch

Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 5:51pm Isn't calling someone a troll breaching the rules?
Pretty up to date on the rules for someone who joined a couple of days ago, good job!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 5:54pm
Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 5:51pm Isn't calling someone a troll breaching the rules?
Yep, and accusing a poster a poster of being multiple posters. Plus this poster JoffaBurns is trying to bait me. That is 3 x strikes in my books.

I don't report people anyway so who cares but someone or posters seems to constantly report me over the most minor and trivial things.
Had the same poster nic since 2004, so I'm pretty sure I post within the rules.
But thank you for your concern.

Wondering why you think I accused you of being multiple posters?

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Yep, and accusing a poster a poster of being multiple posters. Plus this poster JoffaBurns is trying to bait me. That is 3 x strikes in my books.

I don't report people anyway so who cares but someone or posters seems to constantly report me over the most minor and trivial things.
Had the same poster nic since 2004, so I'm pretty sure I post within the rules.
But thank you for your concern.

Wondering why you think I accused you of being multiple posters?

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

You keep giving me a mish mash of all these different and weird names as have other posters numerous times so I'm guessing you bullies think I am all these different posters. I could be wrong though. It makes no sense to me.

Back to Brad Crouch...

😎
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 6:03pm You keep giving me a mish mash of all these different and weird names as have other posters numerous times so I'm guessing you bullies think I am all these different posters. I could be wrong though. It makes no sense to me.

Back to Brad Crouch...
Ah there is the difference, the mish mash name is of past posters, ie non current.
Therefore I am suggesting you have assumed new identities after having previously been banned in your old identities.

I would deem different posters to be one person posting under different names concurrently.
For example if you and Pundit were the same person with different names agreeing with each others posts.

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

What are you about poster JoffaBurns?
I have no idea.
Are you a minor footy forum detective in your second job?

😎
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 6:12pm What are you about poster JoffaBurns?
I have no idea.
Are you a minor footy forum detective in your second job?
2nd job?

I don't have a first job :lol:

Pundit
Club Player

The mod should moderate the rules fairly and without bias then. It seems like you get baited a lot and the baiters go unpunished. If they don't like your posting style then they should just ignore you but instead are always posting negatively towards you which I think is breaking another rule isn't it?

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

well it was nice here here for a little while
it must have been vacation time ( or mandatory institutionalisation)

Seeya
johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Pundit wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 6:24pm

The mod should moderate the rules fairly and without bias then. It seems like you get baited a lot and the baiters go unpunished. If they don't like your posting style then they should just ignore you but instead are always posting negatively towards you which I think is breaking another rule isn't it?
It's called bullying but you have to take the punches as they are thrown I guess. I have always stood up to the bullies and sharks of this world.

😎
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

mods please do something.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

the forum is turning into a mess again.

To the top
SS Life Member

I thought this thread was on a player joining St Kilda

But ........

The questions are why would this player join St Kilda and how?

Then, if such a player had a gander on here you could be excused for concluding a response of “No way am I going to associate with such (and I will leave the description to others) supporters”

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 2:00am
skeptic wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 11:22am
Spinner wrote: Sun 22 Sep 2019 3:28am
skeptic wrote: Sat 21 Sep 2019 11:39pm
Spinner wrote: Sat 21 Sep 2019 10:50pm We’ll have to see but hypothetically this would be a huge get.

How do we trade? Or is he FA?

Imagine a lot of pick 5 will go to Freo. Next years pick available. Imagine crows would want more.
Think they’ll let him go for a third rounder coz he’s unhappy? They’d be a shitty club if they didn’t right

I’m confused here. Did Brad Crouch miss most of this season and approaching 30 years old?

Or are you just making light of Steven’s mental health issues?
Think it’s pretty clear what I’m making light off of and it ain’t Jack Steven... and I’ll point out that I clearly think more highly of his worth than you do so easy with implications

So let me get this straight (I’ll ask it here as we’re talking). You seriously would trade Jack Steven for a 3rd rounder? That’s what you perceive his value to be?
Well I think it was pretty clear you were making light of Steven's issues by stating that any player could play that card in relating it to Crouch. Pretty juvenile.

To answer your question, my stance is the same. I think Steven is a tremendous player who has given us tremendous service and I would seek the best outcome for the St Kilda FC which is probably aligned to the best outcome for Steven given the fact we got very little return in 2019 remaining firm last year. This is what the club appears to be doing - so I've really got no issue with it.

You clearly would rather we get nothing and hold him to contract. Regardless of the cost or outcome.

Let me know if you would like me to explain that again for the third time another way. Or just ask me again is another thread with nothing to do with Steven.
It’s a sad state of affairs when you have to resort to attempts at demeaning a forumite as a means to win an argument.

My take is very transparent... I asked if u think Adelaide would accept unders for Crouch because he wants to go. I did not bring Steven’s mental health into this. You have repeatedly.

Further to that you have repeatedly implied that his value has lessened because of it.

I don’t see it that way.

Adding to that... you didn’t answer the question at all. You flatly avoided it. Get the best outcome for everyone is a BS non specific answer. By that logic, my suggesting of trading for his value is also “best value”.

It has been suggested/implied that a third rounder would suffice.

I am asking you if you think a third round pick for Steven is value... yes or no

guitars4
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 8:10pm the forum is turning into a mess again.
Have to agree fireman you can get banned & come back under a different name & post the same rubbish & stay a poster that' s why I don't post any more the system is flawed you can obviously see that Ted is back under different name but Simon as much as I can see he know's he's powerless to stop it. :cry:

takeaway
Club Player

guitars4 wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 9:13pm
The Fireman wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 8:10pm the forum is turning into a mess again.
Have to agree fireman you can get banned & come back under a different name & post the same rubbish & stay a poster that' s why I don't post any more the system is flawed you can obviously see that Ted is back under different name but Simon as much as I can see he know's he's powerless to stop it. :cry:
What rubbish? Stop what? This thread is a most entertaining discussion in the lull before the GF and Trade period.

guitars4
Club Player

takeaway wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 9:52pm
What rubbish? Stop what? This thread is a most entertaining discussion in the lull before the GF and Trade period.
Everyone to their own mate you are Ted's biggest supporter & always have been or are you Ted too ? :wink:

Pundit
Club Player

So much irony in this type of post :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

takeaway
Club Player

guitars4 wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 10:05pm
Everyone to their own mate you are Ted's biggest supporter & always have been or are you Ted too ? :wink:
You mean the former poster Ted? Don't think he needed any support. What has this got to do with the current thread anyway?
I'm just interested in possible trade news, and some posters it appears want it presented in a bibliographic fashion, and take exception if it isn't. I'm not fussed, as long as it gives some info. Seems to generate interesting discussion anyway.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

:D

i’m so glad i’m as pure as the driven snow

look at me look at me i’m 3 seagulls now

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Pundit
Club Player

asiu wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 1:29pm :D

i’m so glad i’m as pure as the driven snow

look at me look at me i’m 3 seagulls now
That would be 3 proxy encrypted seagulls grumps.

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

takeaway wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:24pm
guitars4 wrote: Tue 24 Sep 2019 10:05pm
You mean the former poster Ted? Don't think he needed any support. What has this got to do with the current thread anyway?
I'm just interested in possible trade news, and some posters it appears want it presented in a bibliographic fashion, and take exception if it isn't. I'm not fussed, as long as it gives some info. Seems to generate interesting discussion anyway.
For the record...Ryder nominating the Saints is detailed in the following websites: The Age, The Herald Sun, SEN, AFL, Guardian, MSN, News.com.au, Yahoo, ESPN, Fox Sports and several other websites.
All listed online between the following times of 11.15.32 seconds and 13.01.12 seconds respectively.
Do I need to list the authors of these articles as well?
I was thinking I might need to list what version of html these news outlets used in each article too to satisfy some posters anxiety.

😎
barneyboyz
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 7:47pm
barneyboyz wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 3:47pm
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 2:40pm Where in the forum rules does it clearly state you have to provide a definite link and/or a source to any information you might be privy to?

Can someone clearly show this rule to me and others and post it right here please. Thank you very much.

Otherwise, I feel like I am getting unfairly singled out and bullied here. It's obvious I can't always provide detailed details on a rumour nor should I have to post a link about something I have read online or saw on TV or heard on the radio every time. I don't have time for that. Try Google next time.
Might be worthy of a quiet discussion with someone down at Slater & Gordon???

Ha ha and some of the bullies change their names too
You sir/madame display in the above post a perfect example of what is wrong with todays society.

Don’t like something you read, play the bullying card and run to an ambulance chaser.

Go to Slater and Gordon and take action because people call you out on a football forum for being a fake ITK???
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to sue someone, start with me!

Slater & Gordon over being called a fake ITK

Post if the year!

Don't take yourself too lightly there big fella, and you can LOL and Bahhaha all you like. Usually bullies turn out to be very small people indeed :wink:

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

barneyboyz wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 3:50pm
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 2:40pm Where in the forum rules does it clearly state you have to provide a definite link and/or a source to any information you might be privy to?

Can someone clearly show this rule to me and others and post it right here please. Thank you very much.

Otherwise, I feel like I am getting unfairly singled out and bullied here. It's obvious I can't always provide detailed details on a rumour nor should I have to post a link about something I have read online or saw on TV or heard on the radio every time. I don't have time for that. Try Google next time.

You sir/madame display in the above post a perfect example of what is wrong with todays society.

Don’t like something you read, play the bullying card and run to an ambulance chaser.

Go to Slater and Gordon and take action because people call you out on a football forum for being a fake ITK???

Post if the year!

Don't take yourself too lightly there big fella, and you can LOL and Bahhaha all you like. Usually bullies turn out to be very small people indeed :wink:

Big fella, bullies, small people with a wink emoji.
What are your thoughts on passive aggressive posters barneyboyz?

barneyboyz
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 4:06pm
barneyboyz wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 3:50pm

Post if the year!

Big fella, bullies, small people with a wink emoji.
What are your thoughts on passive aggressive posters barneyboyz?
Better than being actually aggressive I think. Look I wasn't talking to you in my original quote, but you took a fair liking to it, hence the response.

Generally I try not to get too aggro these days (other than when watching my team play unfortunately)

But yeah, to be quite honest with you Joffa, the place does have its bullies. My experience in dealing with them (in general), is that they more or less are little people, with big problems.

Brad Crouch should be a target of the Saints, and if someone actually continues to break rules then ban them for all I care, we just need to be more respectful

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink: