Dreamtime Eve

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Winmar7
Club Player

Dreamtime Eve

The Dreamtime game is going to the NT this year, so I think we should push for a Dreamtime Eve match from 2021 onwards, in either Darwin or Alice Springs.

The China game will be no more, we're off the Easter agenda for a while, and it would be better than going to Cairns.

We've never had more indigenous players, we have the Long family connection in Darwin, and we're up the top of the ladder and playing attractive footy, so have a claim to prime time games, which we need more of.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Re: Dreamtime Eve

Winmar7 wrote: Wed 12 Aug 2020 1:28pm The Dreamtime game is going to the NT this year, so I think we should push for a Dreamtime Eve match from 2021 onwards, in either Darwin or Alice Springs.

The China game will be no more, we're off the Easter agenda for a while, and it would be better than going to Cairns.

We've never had more indigenous players, we have the Long family connection in Darwin, and we're up the top of the ladder and playing attractive footy, so have a claim to prime time games, which we need more of.
Not the worst idea at all W7. Well done - I like it. China and Port Adelaide can go and get absolutely fvcked - it was only ever about money. This has some semblance of soul about it - some genuine connection between our club and it's indigenous stars both past and present.

Go you red, black & white warriors