(Alleged) bad PATTON of behavior...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: (Alleged) bad PATTON of behavior...

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 9:14am Haha, not hard to point out the out-of-touch boomers in this thread! :D

;)

Or the ones that work daily with this age demographic and issues.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 9:20am
The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 9:14am Haha, not hard to point out the out-of-touch boomers in this thread! :D

;)

If you don't know what unsolicited dick pics are and that women aren't "asking for it" by simply being on social media, then I feel sorry (and scared) for any kids that are forced to listen to your advice.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 9:56am

;)

If you don't know what unsolicited dick pics are and that women aren't "asking for it" by simply being on social media, then I feel sorry (and scared) for any kids that are forced to listen to your advice.

I’m saying there’s two sides to every story. In years of dealing with these issues it’s very rare a person just randomly sends such material. It is though extremely common to use this material against that person. Both male and female are as bad.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 10:03am

;)

I’m saying there’s two sides to every story. In years of dealing with these issues it’s very rare a person just randomly sends such material. It is though extremely common to use this material against that person. Both male and female are as bad.
I'm not sure if you're being wilfully ignorant or you are just out of touch as I said earlier, but if you're a woman (or even some men) on social media with any kind of following, you will 100% receive unsolicited dick pics from random men.

The only time to send a picture of your dick to someone is if they say "send me a picture of your dick"

Pretty simple. Patton is a dumb ass and deserves to be exposed.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 10:21am

;)

I'm not sure if you're being wilfully ignorant or you are just out of touch as I said earlier, but if you're a woman (or even some men) on social media with any kind of following, you will 100% receive unsolicited dick pics from random men.

The only time to send a picture of your dick to someone is if they say "send me a picture of your dick"

And what I’m saying is there is two sides to every story.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 11 Jan 2021 8:29pm
Harves Man wrote: Mon 11 Jan 2021 5:31pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 11 Jan 2021 9:03am https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... fd9c2620ed

Hawthorn star Jonathon Patton is under investigation by the club following allegations of lewd behaviour on social media.

The Sunday Herald Sun can reveal that Patton, 27, is the focus of an internal inquiry at the footy club following allegations he sent pictures of a personal intimate nature to a woman via direct message on social media.

Hawthorn reacted quickly after becoming aware of the allegations, with Patton hauled in to explain himself.

Patton subsequently closed his social media accounts in the wake of the alleged incident.

The club has now launched an investigation via its Integrity Committee to get to the bottom of what has gone on between the forward and the unnamed woman — who made the allegations public online.

“Hawthorn Football Club is aware of allegations made on social media regarding the behaviour of Jonathon Patton,” the club said in a statement released to the Sunday Herald Sun.

“The allegations are of behaviour that does not reflect the values and standards of Hawthorn Football Club.

“As soon as it became aware the club addressed the matter with Patton directly and clearly communicated that any behaviour of this nature would not be tolerated.

“Hawthorn promotes and advocates for equality and respect for everyone and demands this same behaviour from all involved with the club.”

The committee has the power to recommend various sanctions from fines to match suspensions to educational courses depending on its findings.

Patton’s management team when contacted on Saturday said it was aware of the allegations.

Patton, a former No.1 draft pick, played 89 games for Greater Western Sydney from 2012 to 2019 before joining Hawthorn for the 2020 season.

The ruckman has endured a string of injuries during his career and missed two games last year after spilling hot oil on his foot while cooking fish at home, with the burn later becoming infected.

In July he was on the sidelines for a further six weeks after tearing his hamstring and then in late August he tore the plantaris tendon in his right leg which ruled him out for the remainder of the season.

Footnote: @fiona.byre - when was Patton ever a ruckman?
Well done, Joffa, on introducing the first truly awful pun, in a headline for the year. There should be some sort of Dad trophy for this sort of post/offence/aberration. :D
😂😂😂

You think that dad line is bad, saynta beat me to linking the Tiger coach article.

I was going to go with the heading -

Dipping his Hard-Wick where he shouldn’t
:wink: :P :D

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 10:28am

;)

I think this side is pretty clear...

On Sunday night two more women said they were sent photos and videos via social media by Patton, which they did not want.
“Basically from the get-go he was talking to me in such a sexual nature that I never reciprocated. He would send me photos of him in bed exposed,” Elle Coonan told Nine News.

“I would make it really clear that I didn’t want that from him.”

The Herald Sun reported another matter on Monday night who matched with Patton on a dating app and was soon after for “a chat”.

“It ended up being a Facetime and when I answered he was w**king on camera,” the woman said.

“I was walking down Collins Street at the time, I was completely shocked.

Lastly, maybe you should dwell on this next bit for a minute...

“He just needs to be made an example of so these young guys who are coming up and looking at these older players think they’d better not do that sort of stuff,” Kearton told Seven News.

“Unfortunately it’s not something that’s uncommon but it makes you feel uncomfortable.”

Seems like Patton was lucky enough to attend one of your apparent mentoring classes where the 1950's era "she was asking for it" defence is well and truly still in play.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

From the herald sun.com.au

"Hawthorn forward Jonathon Patton has been stood down by the club as it investigates claims he shared lewd images with women.

It comes as a growing number of women have detailed what they say was inappropriate behaviour by Patton and called for a cultural overhaul among AFL players.

The Hawks player has been suspended from all commitments with the club until a probe into his alleged behaviour is completed.

Patton was a notable absentee from Hawks training on Monday and the club later confirmed he had been sidelined.

“Hawthorn Football Club has stood down Jonathon Patton from all club commitments until the completion of its investigation into allegations of Patton’s inappropriate behaviour on social media,’’ it said in a statement.

“The club’s integrity committee met this afternoon and will continue to ascertain all relevant information.’’

At least four women have accused Patton of sending them lewd messages, images and videos.
Jonathon Patton moved to Hawthorn from GWS at the end of 2019.

One Melbourne woman told the Herald Sun on Sunday that she started speaking to Patton in February last year after matching on a dating app and exchanged numbers a short time later.

At least seven women have now come forward with claims against the Hawk.

FROM OUR PARTNERS

One Melbourne woman, who said Patton sent her lewd and inappropriate messages, posted a poll on Instagram asking if others had similar experiences.

“I thought it would be bad, but I didn’t realise how many people had been affected,’’ she said. “I feel like footballers get away with this and it needs to stop. I’ve spoken to at least 10 others directly who have shared similar experiences of being sent random photos, inappropriate messages and videos of w...ing.

“In that culture (of AFL) they turn a blind eye to it.”

Another girl, Megan, said Patton was contacting her before his former club, Greater Western Sydney, played in the 2019 Grand Final, as did others in the team.

“It’s almost like the norm and it might not stop until someone is made an example of,’’ Megan said.

“(Patton) sent me a naked picture and I called him out and said the club wouldn’t be impressed. He used to try to Facetime me, it was just random and out of the blue. I didn’t reply to him.”

Elle Coonan said she had received awful messages from others sl*t shaming her for speaking out about her experience with Patton on Sunday.

“I want to be the voice for women who are too scared to speak up,’’ she said.

“It’s the culture of Australian football and there’s strength in numbers. A lot of people have come forward and a lot of people ask why didn’t I speak up earlier, but it’s hard. You don’t know who else has experienced it.”

Jacqueline Kearton on Monday contacted Hawthorn to report her experiences with Patton, which she said included receiving inappropriate pictures and videos.

“When this girl who made the allegation was called a liar and victim blamed, I thought well she’s not the only one,’’ Kearton said. “He was dumb enough to do it with a wide range of people. It shouldn’t be happening, it’s unacceptable.”

Another girl, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Patton sent crude sexual innuendos over messages but that it was not unusual behaviour among AFL players.

“We’ve had a few run-ins with Collingwood boys and the North Melbourne boys have a shocking record,’’ she said.

“The footy boys think they’re untouchable. I’m speaking out now because one girl got sick of it. All the mental health programs are great but maybe they need to do more regarding women.”

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 11:11am

;)

On Sunday night two more women said they were sent photos and videos via social media by Patton, which they did not want.
“Basically from the get-go he was talking to me in such a sexual nature that I never reciprocated. He would send me photos of him in bed exposed,” Elle Coonan told Nine News.

The Herald Sun reported another matter on Monday night who matched with Patton on a dating app and was soon after for “a chat”.

“It ended up being a Facetime and when I answered he was w**king on camera,” the woman said.

“He just needs to be made an example of so these young guys who are coming up and looking at these older players think they’d better not do that sort of stuff,” Kearton told Seven News.

“Unfortunately it’s not something that’s uncommon but it makes you feel uncomfortable.”

Seems like Patton was lucky enough to attend one of your apparent mentoring classes where the 1950's era "she was asking for it" defence is well and truly still in play.

So again you’ve shown one side of the story. When you’ve sat through numerous mediation sessions between two families you know not to jump the gun.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 10:21am Pretty simple. Patton is a dumb ass and deserves to be exposed.
It is not pretty simple.

And it has got nothing to do with the 1950s.

Obviously it’s wrong...and Patton is clearly in trouble in the head...has joined the wrong dots and gone over board.

The idea that he needs to be exposed sounds like he needs something from being exposed. It’s not about him. It’s all about us.

He will get nothing but devastation.

It’s burn the witch time as usual.

Now woman do not deserve it, nobody deserves or asks for it. And their trauma needs to be addressed.

And guys need to know how to live, and what to do and what not to do.

And there are no guidelines anymore. No God, no religion, no creed.

But there is shame and guilt in abundance, looking for a place to go. Looking for a home.

Welcome to the hot seat.

I think he should be considered as ill. People are on meds for doing far less.

What’s he supposed to do now?

Go on Telly saying he is sorry for waving his d around?

He is effectively dead. Living dead. And if that is how we teach people how to live, then watch out.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 11:23am

;)

So again you’ve shown one side of the story. When you’ve sat through numerous mediation sessions between two families you know not to jump the gun.
This isn't two families, this isn't two people with a previous relationship. This is a creep sending unwanted pictures of his dick / videos of himself masturbating to random women he doesn't know and has never met.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about regarding this situation.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 11:56am
The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 10:21am Pretty simple. Patton is a dumb ass and deserves to be exposed.
It is not pretty simple.

Obviously it’s wrong...and Patton is clearly in trouble in the head...has joined the wrong dots and gone over board.

The idea that he needs to be exposed sounds like he needs something from being exposed. It’s not about him. It’s all about us.

Now woman do not deserve it, nobody deserves or asks for it. And their trauma needs to be addressed.

But there is shame and guilt in abundance, looking for a place to go. Looking for a home.

Welcome to the hot seat.

He is effectively dead. Living dead. And if that is how we teach people how to live, then watch out.
Sorry mate, I have no sympathy for a bloke who gets his rocks off by sending pictures of his dick / masturbating in front of unsuspecting women.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 2:12pm
shanegrambeau wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 11:56am
It is not pretty simple.

Welcome to the hot seat.

Sorry mate, I have no sympathy for a bloke who gets his rocks off by sending pictures of his dick / masturbating in front of unsuspecting women.

Clearly you have no idea of what’s going on in the world these days. Young people and social media is a different beast and until Patton tells us his version I’m not crucifying the kid.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 2:08pm

;)

This isn't two families, this isn't two people with a previous relationship. This is a creep sending unwanted pictures of his dick / videos of himself masturbating to random women he doesn't know and has never met.

You live in a bubble you relic.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 2:30pm

;)

Haha, ok boomer :lol:

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 2:39pm
CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 2:30pm

;)

Look out Dud has a new word. Boomer hilarious

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 2:42pm
CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 2:30pm You live in a bubble you relic.

Says he knows what 'the kids' really get up to

but also

Doesn't know what 'ok boomer' means

Is this a Betoota article?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 3:00pm

but also

Yeah along with Skipper and Champ Maverick. Well done.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 3:00pm

but also

Yeah along with Skipper and Champ Maverick. Well done.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Looks like there's at least 4 sides to this story

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Tell me this why would you wait 2 years to express your apparent shock and outrage?

Why would you get on social media telling everyone and asking others to come forward.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Tell me this why would you wait 2 years to express your apparent shock and outrage?

Why would you get on social media telling everyone and asking others to come forward.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 3:17pm Tell me this why would you wait 2 years to express your apparent shock and outrage?

aaaaaaand there it is.

:)

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 3:32pm
CURLY wrote: Tue 12 Jan 2021 3:17pm Tell me this why would you wait 2 years to express your apparent shock and outrage?

aaaaaaand there it is.

:)
Answer then Muscles. You have no idea what goes on or maybe you do but are just a self righteous twat.

darylcowie
Club Player

He wear a Hawks guernsey these days, but his behaviour suggests that he still thinks he's a GIANT!

its time to make a name for yourself like you've never made before!