Sam Fisher story in Herald Sun

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sam Fisher story in Herald Sun

saynta wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 2:23pm
Wayne42 wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 2:05pm I went and read the Sam Fisher thread on BigFooty.

Got nothing from it other than oneupmanship on who knows more ex players.
I keep telling posters om here that big footy is more like big crap. Peopled by misfits and posters who for one reason or another got the arse from here. It's garbage.
Sounds like rollly eye central aye Stinga!

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 2:23pm
Wayne42 wrote: Thu 26 May 2022 2:05pm I went and read the Sam Fisher thread on BigFooty.

Got nothing from it other than oneupmanship on who knows more ex players.
I keep telling posters om here that big footy is more like big crap. Peopled by misfits and posters who for one reason or another got the arse from here. It's garbage.
We just don't listen it seems. :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Here's a better time when Sam was up for a laugh. (repost)

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
darylcowie
Club Player

David Parkin was right years ago when he said that good footballers got to where they are in the game by taking risks and that ability alone wasn't enough to succeed.
Once they leave the game, the risk-taking behaviour that got the most out of their ability needs to be channelled in the the right direction otherwise they will get themselves into serious trouble.

its time to make a name for yourself like you've never made before!
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

darylcowie wrote: Sun 29 May 2022 3:28pm David Parkin was right years ago when he said that good footballers got to where they are in the game by taking risks and that ability alone wasn't enough to succeed.
Once they leave the game, the risk-taking behaviour that got the most out of their ability needs to be channelled in the the right direction otherwise they will get themselves into serious trouble.
I think that analogy is ripe for any profession. Let the footballers step off their pedestals & prove themselves any different.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

I loved Sam as a footballer after all he was very good but he well paid for his skills. He is evidently, according to thos e that know him also a "good bloke'.

However I don't have any sympathy for him. At the moment he is an "alleged" drug dealer. In some countries such people ,on conviction, risk the death penalty.

I regard drug dealers as the lowest of the low, for what the do to others, for f****** money, for f***'s sake.

Good blokes don't deal drugs, IMHFO.

No crocodile tears from me.