King - does he really want to be at SK

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

Re: King - does he really want to be at SK

Teflon wrote: Thu 14 Jul 2022 10:23pm
Killa wrote: Thu 14 Jul 2022 12:04am And just to further make the point Brown had Lynch, Brereton had Dunstall, Carey had Longmire, Lockett had Lowe, Franklin had Roughead and so it goes on

King has who?

Therein lies the problem
Bang on
So much pressure on King to be the saviour for all of our inept decisions made by our football department in years before his drafting . He is the only player on our list that can be a game changer, but so many want to bag a 23year old because our game plan is f--king killing him . I reckon we could get two first rounders for him ATM so do we trade him while he still has currency or do we actually put faith in him & give him a chance to deliver ?

The Recruit
Club Player

This cannot be a serious thread

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bangaulegend wrote: Thu 14 Jul 2022 10:43pm
Teflon wrote: Thu 14 Jul 2022 10:23pm
Killa wrote: Thu 14 Jul 2022 12:04am And just to further make the point Brown had Lynch, Brereton had Dunstall, Carey had Longmire, Lockett had Lowe, Franklin had Roughead and so it goes on

King has who?

Therein lies the problem
Bang on
So much pressure on King to be the saviour for all of our inept decisions made by our football department in years before his drafting . He is the only player on our list that can be a game changer, but so many want to bag a 23year old because our game plan is f--king killing him . I reckon we could get two first rounders for him ATM so do we trade him while he still has currency or do we actually put faith in him & give him a chance to deliver ?
If we can’t set up a game plan and bring in some talent to build a side around King we should fold
I’m convinced his lead up brother with him up forward would be enormous if we could ever pull that off but as time goes on it seems less likely
I can’t believe some muppets on here (who have never met the bloke) are here telling us he has a Shyte attitude- some dead Shytes getting around…how would they know???
My worry is some manager gets in to Max’s ear and tells him …this club can’t develop and help you reach your footy heights …that’d be a travesty if he left

“Yeah….nah””
ace
Saintsational Legend

1965 Saint wrote: Sun 10 Jul 2022 12:43am I noticed that King appeared disinterested in the celebrations last Friday and not singing the song. I’m rapidly concluding he doesn’t want to be with us. Tonight he was as useful as t…s on a bull. Maybe the twins are going to reunite at the Suns???
Max King signed a contract extension until the end of 2026.
He is going nowhere.
Ben King signed a contract extension at Gold Coast.
Forget about them uniting in the same team until they both reach restricted free agency status.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Of course he wants to play for the mighty Saints!

He’ll kick 7 goals tonight and OP will be eating his hat!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!