Vortex & St Byron posts moved from Owens thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: Vortex & St Byron posts moved from Owens thread

Devilhead wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 2:14am
Vortex wrote: Thu 02 Mar 2023 11:46pm 793 views already and for about about let's say 8 to 12 regulars to this site? aka the PM gang. Sheez talk about the savage online bullies, and not of the teenage variety.

Lets all just acknowledge we are all just a little bit creepy and this really isn't the real world we are bitchin about.

Thankfully R1 is just around the corner where the angry and irrational will have another rabbit to chase.
I am betting 750 of those views are probably you
nope, the phpBB software doesn't allow it, test it if you don't believe me.

It's now flown up to 859 overnight.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Thu 02 Mar 2023 8:27pm
Vortex wrote: Thu 02 Mar 2023 12:50pm
For example, let's go back to my good friend Happyfeet and his post that started all of this latest brewhaha. ......................The big problem Happyfeet made was he assumed he held exclusivity over this area of knowledge and came in real hot and this can be problematic when conversing on an anonymous social media platform. I knew he knew enough to be dangerous about ISO9001, but he was factually incorrect in some of his claims and thought he could bamboozle us with his knowledge. Then the biggest mistake St.Byron made was interjecting with his aggressive moderating style towards me, if he had of just let Happyfeet and myself to our own devices we would have talked it out and moved on pretty quickly I recon.

But alas here we today, many days later, in a thread that has generated more interest than the Kane Cornes thread, and you my Friend Firey have probably contributed to it the most.

Vortex, here is what actually happened :

In the "Cuz disappointed" thread, You stated that the ISO9001 accreditation process was virtue signalling.

Happy feet replied with,
"ISO9001 virtue signaling, no I don’t think so."

You responded with,
"you are so funny, coming out hot at any opportunity, yeah ok, obviously I didn't mean the 9001 certificate is virtue signalling, I meant it was similar to all the different certifications you need to do business with government. You'd know a bit about that though Mr Public Servant. probably explains a bit."

How is happy feet's post "coming out hot"? He stated that he doesn't think ISO9001 is virtue signalling. Pretty straight forward.
Please tell me how your comment about Mr.Public Servant is not intended as belittling and derogatory?

Happy feet responded with :

"You wrote it, not me..............If you have a problem with public servants, take it elsewhere, as you point out all the time this is about footy. But you stray from the topic, bait others like you did to me, then run squealing to the moderator claiming you have been wronged when you started the whole issue."

There's nothing in breach of the rules in this post. In fact it's startlingly accurate.

You reported happy feet's post and attached the following message to the report :

"Come on this is your doing. You made it clear with your post you will moderate based on my previous posting which really signalled to the board there were separate rules for me which really only created a bullying and pile on mentality. Please fix it by applying the rules without your agenda."

So......you took the thread off topic and you turned it into a personal attack......yet you're the one reporting posts and claiming your perceived abuse is my fault. You did EXACTLY what happy feet said. You strayed from the topic, turned it into a personal attack and then ran squealing to the moderator claiming you've been wronged, throwing in finger pointing at the moderator as well. You take zero responsibility for your behaviour. You even see fit to send me condescending philosophical messages attached to your reports, as though you're coming from a place of moral authority.

You also go into long winded blurbs about how you're being victimised, you're a solid footy oriented poster and if only the mod would stop being biased everything would be fine.

This is A grade gaslighting.

And this is EXACTLY the kind of behaviour that many people have had enough of. Just scroll through the thread and count them.
As amusingname so accurately summed it up, "at other times I have seen some insight in your posts about football. The rest of the noise is just irritating and gives people like myself even less motivation to be involved in posting."

This is the issue. You love to talk about how much better Big Footy is and people shifting over there. It's EXACTLY your kind of behaviour that drives people away. And it won't be tolerated any more.

As I have said already, last chance.
Technicality and misleading. So if it wasn't about hatred on your behalf then you'd use your latest moderation rule to evaluate Happyfeets previous posting history and make a decision based on that which is aggressive and constantly starting fights with posters and baiting them, and in fact Happyfeet has been banned himself for baiting. You know this full well about Happyfeet but you are not being consistent and conveniently choosing not to take Happyfeets history into consideration . How come you aren't consistent? If you are going to make rules up on the run then all I ask is be consistent.

Isn't it time to lay down your gun St. Byron?

I'll give myself some credit for one thing St.Byron, at least I don't display hatred towards other posters.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Okay Vortex. Enough. This is EXACTLY how you drove a previous moderator mad. You will endlessly find new angles to defend your behaviour without any self reflection. I had enough. Hope it's clear to you that ANY further rule breach on your behalf will result in a permanent ban. Will move this thread "off grid" later today.

happy feet
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 7:51am
st.byron wrote: Thu 02 Mar 2023 8:27pm
Vortex wrote: Thu 02 Mar 2023 12:50pm
For example, let's go back to my good friend Happyfeet and his post that started all of this latest brewhaha. ......................The big problem Happyfeet made was he assumed he held exclusivity over this area of knowledge and came in real hot and this can be problematic when conversing on an anonymous social media platform. I knew he knew enough to be dangerous about ISO9001, but he was factually incorrect in some of his claims and thought he could bamboozle us with his knowledge. Then the biggest mistake St.Byron made was interjecting with his aggressive moderating style towards me, if he had of just let Happyfeet and myself to our own devices we would have talked it out and moved on pretty quickly I recon.

But alas here we today, many days later, in a thread that has generated more interest than the Kane Cornes thread, and you my Friend Firey have probably contributed to it the most.

Vortex, here is what actually happened :

In the "Cuz disappointed" thread, You stated that the ISO9001 accreditation process was virtue signalling.

Happy feet replied with,
"ISO9001 virtue signaling, no I don’t think so."

You responded with,
"you are so funny, coming out hot at any opportunity, yeah ok, obviously I didn't mean the 9001 certificate is virtue signalling, I meant it was similar to all the different certifications you need to do business with government. You'd know a bit about that though Mr Public Servant. probably explains a bit."

How is happy feet's post "coming out hot"? He stated that he doesn't think ISO9001 is virtue signalling. Pretty straight forward.
Please tell me how your comment about Mr.Public Servant is not intended as belittling and derogatory?

Happy feet responded with :

"You wrote it, not me..............If you have a problem with public servants, take it elsewhere, as you point out all the time this is about footy. But you stray from the topic, bait others like you did to me, then run squealing to the moderator claiming you have been wronged when you started the whole issue."

There's nothing in breach of the rules in this post. In fact it's startlingly accurate.

You reported happy feet's post and attached the following message to the report :

"Come on this is your doing. You made it clear with your post you will moderate based on my previous posting which really signalled to the board there were separate rules for me which really only created a bullying and pile on mentality. Please fix it by applying the rules without your agenda."

So......you took the thread off topic and you turned it into a personal attack......yet you're the one reporting posts and claiming your perceived abuse is my fault. You did EXACTLY what happy feet said. You strayed from the topic, turned it into a personal attack and then ran squealing to the moderator claiming you've been wronged, throwing in finger pointing at the moderator as well. You take zero responsibility for your behaviour. You even see fit to send me condescending philosophical messages attached to your reports, as though you're coming from a place of moral authority.

You also go into long winded blurbs about how you're being victimised, you're a solid footy oriented poster and if only the mod would stop being biased everything would be fine.

This is A grade gaslighting.

And this is EXACTLY the kind of behaviour that many people have had enough of. Just scroll through the thread and count them.
As amusingname so accurately summed it up, "at other times I have seen some insight in your posts about football. The rest of the noise is just irritating and gives people like myself even less motivation to be involved in posting."

This is the issue. You love to talk about how much better Big Footy is and people shifting over there. It's EXACTLY your kind of behaviour that drives people away. And it won't be tolerated any more.

As I have said already, last chance.
Technicality and misleading. So if it wasn't about hatred on your behalf then you'd use your latest moderation rule to evaluate Happyfeets previous posting history and make a decision based on that which is aggressive and constantly starting fights with posters and baiting them, and in fact Happyfeet has been banned himself for baiting. You know this full well about Happyfeet but you are not being consistent and conveniently choosing not to take Happyfeets history into consideration . How come you aren't consistent? If you are going to make rules up on the run then all I ask is be consistent.

Isn't it time to lay down your gun St. Byron?

I'll give myself some credit for one thing St.Byron, at least I don't display hatred towards other posters.
Well you sure display hatred towards me.

I wore a ban for baiting and I accept what I did was wrong. I wore the suspension without whingeing or arguing about it with the mods.

You seem to think anyone who disagrees with is baiting you.

I don’t start fights and bait posters, that’s what you do. So stop trying to re-write history. It would seem that many people are fed up with your behavior and have had enough.

I’m sick of you targeting me as the reason for your unacceptable behavior. Take some responsibility for your own actions.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

just before u get the sarsaparilla , u social gorilla

can u as a dying man
tell me ... if ... you're related to the nexus family
of contrarians or just a gift of birth do u carry

it (used to) intrigue me no end
who's playing as who
around this place

peeps seem to think that Ted of the three names was Plugger
but i recon he was more likely Pelican 66

ahhhhhhhhh

how funny it used to be

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 1:31pm just before u get the sarsaparilla , u social gorilla

can u as a dying man

who's playing as who
around this place

ahhhhhhhhh

how funny it used to be
Can absolutely confirm Pluggsy and I are genuine Saints men, ole Bentliegh Boys.

Not sure who that other poster was Gaz but he certainly added some light N shade.

Sanctorum
Club Player

st.byron wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 8:59am Okay Vortex. Enough. This is EXACTLY how you drove a previous moderator mad. You will endlessly find new angles to defend your behaviour without any self reflection. I had enough. Hope it's clear to you that ANY further rule breach on your behalf will result in a permanent ban. Will move this thread "off grid" later today.
You have issued numerous warnings to this stirrer st.b - this individual obviously suffers from 'oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)' and will either cease this mischievous behaviour or as is more likely, will soon re-offend and give you reason to carry out your threat....

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist
happy feet
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 2:46pm
asiu wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 1:31pm just before u get the sarsaparilla , u social gorilla

can u as a dying man

who's playing as who
around this place

ahhhhhhhhh

how funny it used to be
Can absolutely confirm Pluggsy and I are genuine Saints men, ole Bentliegh Boys.

Not sure who that other poster was Gaz but he certainly added some light N shade.
P66 was ex McKinnon High school, turns out his sister was in my year.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 3:26pm

can u as a dying man

who's playing as who
around this place

ahhhhhhhhh

how funny it used to be

He's a ripping bloke, knows his footy, has a wicked sense of humour.

It was the beginning of the end for this board when it lost his contribution.

happy feet
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 3:48pm

can u as a dying man

who's playing as who
around this place

ahhhhhhhhh

how funny it used to be

He was a year above me at McKinnon HS. I remember him quite well. He was a handy footballer too. We banged heads for a while on here then roared laughing at each other when we figured out we knew each other.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 4:08pm
Vortex wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 3:48pm

can u as a dying man

who's playing as who
around this place

ahhhhhhhhh

how funny it used to be

He was a year above me at McKinnon HS. I remember him quite well. He was a handy footballer too. We banged heads for a while on here then roared laughing at each other when we figured out we knew each other.
Maybe one day we'll find out we know each other and roar laughing about how dodgy the whole ISO9001 accreditation system.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Isn't this interesting?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 5:26pm Isn't this interesting?
Ah, no.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

can u give me 4 reasons why it isn't interesting ?

i can give u 4 , why it is.

Templar
Club Player

Interesting like a car crash.

Not "Simon Templar". He was here first. Please change my username to Bumstead and if possible make me one of those very large sandwiches, thanks!
Templar
Club Player

Or the neighbours blueing.

Not "Simon Templar". He was here first. Please change my username to Bumstead and if possible make me one of those very large sandwiches, thanks!
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 6:06pm can u give me 4 reasons why it isn't interesting ?

i can give u 4 , why it is.
I have been playing on high rotation all day John Lennon's Give Peace a Chance...it's powerful stuff.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

fair faux dinkum :P

u'll be lucky !!!

doors are well past half closed on the peace train
from what i can tell

best pull your head out of your rectum

good luck

hope ya make it

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

more like crazy train

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Stingers my grandma but I still dislike her

“Yeah….nah””
asiu
Saintsational Legend

some grandmums are just like that :roll:

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 8:30pm some grandmums are just like that :roll:

As an Athiest I can relate to that bible.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

haha

i can show u the full book
if ya wanna see it

😁

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Sat 04 Mar 2023 8:11am haha

i can show u the full book
if ya wanna see it

😁
I've already got a copy, it's one page and one sentence and nondenominational.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

ten thumbs up 🎯

gaz bows in your general direction

good luck Sir

'i do not think , therefore , i am'